Who's me?

Alone

 

 

 

 

l1pBt.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We have to have something new, or else, that bald guy will kick our asses here off—” A young, gorgeous lad said with a hint of strictness in his voice. He stood up in and put his hand on top of the long meeting table inside the conference room. “Donghae-shi, it’s like we can think of something easy. We need to have something unseasonal.” Kim Taeyeon said as the other producers looked at her. “I’ve been waiting to propose this idea even before. But look, it’s winter season… how about we try something…. Horror-ish?” Taeyeon said as her voice goes lower and lower in volume. “I think that’s a great idea, Ms Kim, what about telling us more?” Donghae said, feeling contented with the latest idea his team member proposed. The brain storming started hours ago, and he just felt some pleasing inside just at this point. “Well, I think we have to have something different, and from a point of view of a 24 year old single lady, something that can give us goose bumps can satisfy this lonely winter. You know, people mostly must’ve liked the idea of watching romance, or anything that can’t give stress. But for some, they want the opposite. The main point I was thinking for this is to feature those people who can experienced something paranormal, or just some place that was believed to be haunted, or even the oldest of histories about spiritual factors. What about it? —”

 

 

 

 

“Good job Miss Kim. I’ll give you and the rest of the team a week to submit me a formal report about this project. I’m pretty sure you and Jang Wooyoung-shi can manage this project together. I’ll send over Leeteuk-shi or any one you want to help you. The idea was over all discussed, but it has to be presented well. This is our last chance, Miss Kim. Everything will change with the report I gave in your hands. I assume you will use the whole time I gave you to give me the best formal report soon. Good luck.” Lee Donghae said his ever encouragement words to the employee who can probably help the others. The broadcasting company they worked for has given them a month to present something, or else, they’ll kick their asses off, including his.

 

/

 

 

 

 

“So, Jessica-shi, what’s your choice?” Again, his voice echoed inside her head. She feels she’ll a mental break down right in front of him if he heard his voice more. But she can’t do anything, he has her, he has them. But why does she think of them? She wasn’t supposed to.  After all they’ve done, she’s still vulnerable to their pleading eyes, just like how Krystal’s eyes were quietly pleading her to let them go after the accident. It was just fcuking unfair for heaven’s sake! She have to be strong, she have to show them the façade she have is strong enough to let them go again without tears falling down in her eyes.

 

 

 

But she was cruel to herself. She’s still the same, fcuking vulnerable, old Jessica. Nothing change, she’s still weak. She never became strong. Her façade? Who says she succeeded building that? It’s ridiculous how she managed to joke with herself about being strong all these time she is alone. She is fcuking ludicrous. “Do you think I could say no, Kyuhyun-shi?” She made her remark. She turned her gaze to her family, who seems to be confused of the way of her thinking now. No, if you say she changed, she didn’t, really. Her family just doesn’t really know her, nor did they try to understand her. This must be one of those epic family reunions, what do you reckon?

 

 

 

 

“So, this is how you play, Jessica? It seems that I need to do something—” Again, the annoying sound of his snapping fingers entered her ears. This time, a group of well-built men entered the room and approached the three dead looking people at the far corner of the room. The first guy started to beat his father, while the other hits her mother with a stick throughout her body, and the last guy, who took off the remaining pieces of Krystal’s clothes violently inserted his manhood inside her cave that made her scream loudly in pain. But Jessica seemed to feel nothing. “Do you think I’ll be affected of what you’re doing? I was abandoned by them, why would I waste my fcuking time to help you and rescue them?” Jessica smirked, as her family grew their eyes in shock. They never believe this is Jessica. The Jessica they leaved once. But I am telling you, she never really changed. “You know what, Kyuhyun, let’s just have a deal. What do you think?” Kyuhyun seemed to be interested. “Name your deal, Ms Jung”

 

 

 

 

/

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s family were thrown to their prison. You can’t call it a prison; it looks like heaven in hell as they say. The   whole room was painted white, but it was stained with their bloods, or of others, who knows. “I-is that really her?” Mr Jung seems to be surprised of what they saw about Jessica. “You can’t blame her, David. Time did its job. It healed Jessica, but it changed her. If we didn’t leave her alone, do you think she would turn out like this? —” The little Jung cut off her parent’s conversation. “So, you’re pushing the blame on me? It’s me who pleaded dad! It’s me who pleaded you to leave her, and now what? We’re ing stuck in this unknown place! If we leave her, do you think this day wouldn’t come? She had this thing even before! That couldn’t change. Even if we stay or not, she already had this—”

 

 

 

 

“What are you trying to say, Soojung-ah?” Jessica spoke with her tone like she has the highest authority. “Plead for your life, you fcuking morons!   my foot if you want to live. Go and kneel down if you want your life! I have everything in my hands now. Do you think I’ll cry and hug you in this reunion? No, you are wrong. I don’t want to look absurd anymore; I’m not the same, old, stupid person.” With that, Jessica turned her back to them, just like how they turned their back before on her when she needed them the most. She walked away feeling satisfied. After reaching her room, she cried. Is that really me? No, it wasn’t me. I never planned to take revenge against them. But why does it feel so good? I feel like I want to strangle them to death, I want to skin them alive. No, this isn’t me, this is not Jessica. Yes, this is you. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

E4Efm.jpg

Please Comment and Subscribe ^^

E4Efm.jpg

 

Author's Corner

Just a short chapter guys,I'm still reviewing and stuff, LOL.

Please continue showing support, (or maybe show more support ^^)

Arrows up for my story, if you like it, pretty please ? ^____^