Something isn't right.

Alone

 

CUj6P.jpg

 

 

Jessica bit in her home made sandwich as her brunch. The lady silently ate in the dark corner of her own house. It’s Sunday afternoon, yet she chose to stay inside her old, big house. Jessica Jung is a 20 year old girl, or you may think younger because of her young face. She lives alone, because she sent off her family somewhere. The girl started to take out strange things—plate, cutlery, table napkins, glasses. It wasn’t really strange, but for as she was eating sandwich, why would need that, add to the fact she almost finished her food. She seemed confused. ‘Why did I take these things out?’ The Jung girl laughs at her own silliness. But she knows why— and what, or who made her took all these things out.

 

She sits in the front of her laptop, and opens a document, The Girl. She started typing …..as she saw the guy chase after her, she closed her eyes, and silently chanted “Come out, my dear friends. Help me, help me….”The wind started to blow strong and carried away the chaser, the guy floated in the air……………

 

 

BOOM!

 

She closed her laptop and checked the source of the sound. She checked everywhere, except for the basement. Her hair stood up as creeps ran through her body. That was the place she never wished to come in.

Once again, she lost focused. It was already 7PM and she decided to head out for dinner.  She picked up her thick jacket to protect her from the cold. The she wore her high-cut black boots and wrapped a scarf around her neck, covering the lower part of her face. She grabbed  her keys and headed out. She’s looking for food that can suit her stomach for tonight.

 

She stopped by in a jewelry shop—every woman’s own . Jessica saw a beautiful, snow flake shaped, diamond necklace in the display. 1M won, she read. Her glowing eyes dropped back to its own as she saw the price. I will never get that, she whispered to herself. She started to walk again, getting through her real agenda.

 

Jessica saw a noodle shop, Seafood Noodles attracted her attention. She came inside the shop. There are only few costumers inside. Maybe because the shop is in the end of the noisy street, and people who really came for food search may just find the place. A middle-aged woman came to her table asking what she liked. “One Seafood Noodles, please.” The ahjumma smiled, and sent her order in the kitchen. A girl, maybe older than her came to her and asked, “Is there anything wrong, young lady?” The girl surely sensed something from her.

 

Jessica was staring at the street, her eyes wide open. She doesn’t seem to hear what the girl said. The girl leaned closer to her ear and whispered, “I can see what you can see, I can hear what you can hear, and I can feel what you can feel.” That made Jessica looked to the direction of the voice, but there was no one. She looked all over the restaurant, but people are all minding their own business—eating, at that time.  “Who said that? Did she really see the same thing as I did in the street?”

 

 

 

/

 

 

 

Jessica came back home after eating outside. She prepared her things for her work tomorrow. She started to pack the handmade bracelets and other things she have for street market tomorrow.

 

 

Jessica went to the living room—now her room. The house is too big for her, and she never came upstairs, unless it’s really needed. Also, she never goes there when it’s already dark.

 

 

“No…. I didn’t do anything…. We are both in the accident; it’s not my fault……. Yuri ah…….”

 

 

E4Efm.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Please Comment and Subscribe ^^