Three

Crashed [HIATUS]

 

"Thank you so much, Mr Bang! I assure you that I definitely deserve this job by working hard!" Daehyun thanked Yongguk. 
 
"No problem! Come, let me show you to your working place." Yongguk stood up and Daehyun followed close behind. 
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
"This is my sister's office and you will be working here with her. I decided to give you the position of personal assistant for my sister." Yongguk declared once he and Daehyun stepped in Yoona's office without even knocking. 
 
Daehyun awkwardly waved at his ladyboss, Yoona, who was staring at the two gentleman with wide eyes and mouth hung open. 
 
"Sissy, introduce yourself!" Yongguk instructed. 
 
Yoona managed to return to planet Earth as she quickly stood up, "What is this?" 
 
"He's your personal assistant!" Yongguk patted Daehyun's shoulder. 
 
"I did not say that I needed a personal assistant." Yoona said in between gritted teeth. 
 
"But you have so much work to do! I can't see you working all by yourself! You'll tire yourself!" Yongguk's voice was filled with worries. 
 
"But you should have talked and discussed with me first!" Now Yoona is mad. 
 
"Oh come on! Poor boy! Look at him!" Yongguk tried to soothe his sister's heart by pointing at Daehyun, which unfortunately did not help. 
 
"I don't have a sense of gratefulness. Now, get out!" Yoona instructed. 
 
"Come on sis! It won't be so bad! You'll feel better cause your workload will lessen down since Daehyun is here to help you!" Yongguk persuaded his stone-hearted sister. "Please! Come on! Just this once! Listen to me! Please!" 
 
Since Yoona could not stand her brother's annoying begging any longer, she decided to just let it off. Maybe he's right, maybe it won't be that bad. 
 
"Okay! Okay! I agree!" Yoona exclaimed. 
 
Yongguk's eyes widen as he immediately jumped out of joy and he grabbed her and hugged her tightly. "Yay! Thank you so much! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" 
 
"Yah! Oppa! We're in the office! Be professional!" Yoona pushed her brother away as she fixed her outfit. 
 
"Sorry... Thanks once again! Love you! Muah muah!" Yongguk blew imaginary kisses before leaving his sister's office. 
 
Yoona just stood there, rolling her eyes and shaking her head at her brother's actions. Yoona then sighed out loudly and slumped back on her chair and just stared at her new personal assistant. 
 
"Now what?" Daehyun raised his eyebrow and stepped inside Yoona's office. 
 
"Now you can just go home." Yoona bellowed. 
 
"What?" Daehyun eyes grew larger. 
 
"Didn't you heard me the first time?" Yoona raised her voice. 
 
"Sorry, Miss Bang." Daehyun apologized. 
 
Yoona rolled her eyes, "Go home! Go home and just come back tomorrow morning at 10am! I don't need you today!" 
 
Daehyun plastered on a smile on his face, "Alright Miss Bang! See you here tomorrow at 10am!" 
 
Yoona just nodded her head and rolled her eyes and made a gesture with her hand to indicate Daehyun to leave her office pronto. 
 
Once Daehyun had left, Yoona sighed out loud. "Personal assisstant... Do I really need one? Will he really be able to lessen down my workload? Gosh... These workloads really is giving me a headache. Maybe that freaking brother of mine is right afterall, I do need help." Yoona murmured to herself as she just stared at the piling files and papers placed in front of her. 
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
"How was work today?" Mrs Jung asked her son who was enjoying his cheesecake, sitting at the dining table. 
 
"Work was fine, I'll get to start officially tomorrow." Daehyun smiled cheesily at his mother. 
 
"Good then! Have you met your new boss? How was the work environment?" Mrs Jung continued on. 
 
"Yeah, I've previewed it all. The place is nice, clean and very work-like. My new boss is a female! That's rare right? And... She's quite pretty too. But..." Daehyun paused, thinking for the right words to express his inner thoughts.
 
"But what?" Mrs Jung became more and more curious. 
 
"But I think, she's got some anger issues." Daehyun finally let it out. 
 
"Anger issues?" Mrs Jung raised her eyebrow, this time she looked confused. 
 
"Yeah, she's not really that friendly." Daehyun pouted. 
 
"Well, everyone has flaws right?" 
 
Daehyun nodded, agreeing with his mother. 
 
"Well, whatever it is, I will pray for the very best for both of my sons. Your brother has been promoted and you have already found a job and I can see that both of my sons are gonna do well in their career. So don't disappoint me and your dad, alright?" Mrs Jung squeezed her son's hand. 
 
"You can put your trust on me, mum!" Daehyun assured. 
 
"Alright good! Do you want more cheesecakes, honey? I baked a lot of them!" Mrs Jung exclaimed as she took out more cheesecakes from the refrigerator while Daehyun sat at the chair with his fork, smiling away and waiting to indulge in the yummy cheesecakes. 

 

Yay! Daehyun has officially made his appearance! I hope you guys liked the story so far! But why are there silent readers? Why are you guys so quiet? Too quiet! Come on! WHERE IS THE LOVE?! Show me more love people! Subscribe and comment ya'll! I can't continue writing without your love! Kekeke ~ I know i'm cheesy! :D