10 Years

Description

Soyi and Jongup. Teenage sweethearts, first love. But everything changed when Jongup was accepted as a trainee at TS Entertainment. It meant leaving Soyi, moving away from their rural town, and starting over. And for some reason, he unnecessarily breaks up with Soyi after accepting her most prized posession, a golden locket. So why is he back, determined to win her over, when ten years have past? Why is he announcing on live television that Soyi is his, after not contacting her for ten yeras? And why does it have to be right after she gets engaged to her present true love, Jung Daehyun?

 

Anyways, the idea from this is from one of those "Love Gives me Hope" pictures (lovegivesmehope.com). So if you see something like it..yeah...haha XP

 

Someone...please...what is self control? ;___; HAHA. well....I have none. soo i present to you a new story! :DD

Foreword

 

               “And this is from the man by the door,” the waiter told me, setting down a red velvet jewelry box. With slight confusion as he left, I turned to it, opening up the lid. What I saw inside made the breath catch in my throat.

                “What is it, Soyi?” Daehyun asked, cocking his head at me.

                My eyes gazed over the golden locket, the intricately carved decoration on the front worn, but most definitely the same. With trembling fingers, I pried the locket apart, and there, tattered and faded, two bright, teenage faces stared back at me. He was dashing, with an innocent smirk and plain black hair. She was smiling, her youthful face full of love for him. She…was me.

               The voice behind me made me jump. No way could I forget it. I had refused to watch anything on TV or online involving him...and yet that voice was imprinted in my mind. “So, where were we?”