Regret

This Revenge Brought Us Love Yet Pain

Baekhyun’s POV

I ran out of the house and drove my car to AhnNa’s house. I had to find out the truth, the truth that…which one was Hyung’s lover…

 

“Oh Baekhyun…Hello how are you?”

“Hello, Omma. I’m fine thank you”

“Come on in, it’s cold outside” She leaded me to the living room where I found AhnNa’s app and Jin there.

“Daddy!!!!” Jin noticed my present and ran to me. I smiled picking him up.

“Do you miss me?”

“Of course! But where’s mommy?”

“Mommy doesn’t come”

“Oh why?”

“I don’t tell her that I'll come”

“But daddy can I go with you?”

“Jin!” Omma hissed at Jin.

“I want to meet mommy and Jing noona, I just miss them so much”

“Ok, you can go with me. But now I have something to talk with grandma”

“Yes, I’ll go to color my picture then”

“Good!” I put him down and he ran to the table and started color the pictures from school.

“You have something to talk to me?”

“Yes!”

“Ok, let’s go to the balcony”

 

“So…Feel free to say what you want. I’m sure it’s about AhnNa, right? Is she being a troublesome?” She asked as we took seats at the balcony.

“No. she’s doing fine and she gets along well with my family”

“Glad to hear that. AhnNa is a childish and stubborn but she has a kind heat”

“I see…and what I want to know is…about AhnNa’s twin…” She turned to me immediately as I said that. I looked at her curiously. She sighed nodding her head.

“First, we’re sorry that we don’t tell you about her twin. We think it’s not importance when she’s already pass away…”

“She died?”

“Yes! Actually, I have twins AhnNa and Jina, but we called Jina as Anna. They have exactly same face but different personalitiy. Anna is calm and gentle while AhnNa is so stubborn and playful but they are into animals and trees the same…and as you see Jin is Anna’s son, Anna married at very young age. She married after she graduated high school and then she left to America with her husband and when Jin is three years old, Anna and her husband died in car accident at America. Fortunately, Jin was at home with the baby-sitter when they caught the accident. After their death, we started to take care of Jin, AhnNa loves him like her own son….”

“And who was her husband?”

“He’s my friend’s son, he loved Anna since they were young and we also engaged them after we knew he loved her too”

“Did Anna love him back? Or she agreed to marry him just because of the arrangement?”

“She also loved him too. It was not just arrangement but they also agreed to marry each other” I blinked in thought as I realized that I really did something wrong. It was misunderstanding. And it’s my mistake from the first place.

“But why do you want to know out of the blue? Is something wrong?”

“Er…actually yes! I think that Anna was my brother’s lover before he’s in coma”

“Really? You meant Baekhyung sshi?” I nodded.

“And she’s the reason why hyung has been in coma” And I told her about that day.

“So…it was one-sided love…I’m sure Anna had never loved someone beside her husband and I have never see her in relationship with other guy from Hyunshik…”

“It’s just my misunderstanding…”

“Why do you know that Anna was Baekhyung’s lover?”

“I found his diary…May you tell me which one is AhnNa?” I showed her the photos of the twin. And as I expected AhnNa was not the person who Hyung loved, indeed Anna was the girl from that day.  

“But…I feel something else…is there other reason that you want to know about them?”

“Yes….but I think I'll have to solve it by myself since it’s my mistake…”

“What are you taking about?”

“First, I’m sorry for everything…I know I’m the one who completely mistaken and I don’t hope for forgiveness but still I have to solve it”

“I don’t understand what you mean…but is there any problem between you and AhnNa?”

“There is…but it’s not her mistake. It’s me who do everything wrong to her”

“Baekhyun, are you telling me…between you and AhnNa…”

“Please, omma I know I’m wrong but I don’t want to lose her like I lose hyung….will you stand on my side if she’s being stubborn and will not forgive me?” Omma stared at me frowning but smiled at me later.

“I’ll do. But I’m not sure if you can win her stubbornness or not. And I don’t care if you did something really big to her but I’m sure you really love her now, don’t you?”

“I promise in the name of son”

“Thank you!”

 

I didn’t have any hope that AhnNa would forgive me. I did freaking bad to her, my heartless, coldness and stubbornness to her it was too much to forgive. And about her relationship with Luhan hyung, I made them separated…. I really didn’t know if she would forgive me.

I scared her, made her cry… broke her heart…hurt her…every actions every movements I did toward her…they were way too much to ask for forgiven. But I still wanted to fix it and I wanted to be the one who can make her smile…I regretted everything. But now, the problem is how can I explain face to face with her?  

 

 

AhnNa’s POV

“Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I was cutting the vegetable in the kitchen and Jin ran in screaming happily. I smiled putting down the knife.

“Jin, who brings you here? Grandma?”

“No! Daddy brings me here”

“Oh, daddy went there? Aish! Why didn’t he tell me?” I pouted walking outside to find Baekhyun was sitting on the couch with his eyes staring out of the window. Spacing out again!

“Baekhyun, why don’t you tell me that you went to my parent’s house? You know, I walked around the house like an idiot just to find you to accompany me to their house?” I put my hands on my hips yelling at him angrily.

“Mommy, don’t blame daddy” Jin tugged my leg.

“Jin-ah, don’t stand on his side” Jin shook his head and ran to Baekhyun and opened his arms in front of Baekhyun like he was protecting him.

“Jin!!!” I frowned at him.

“Daddy didn’t do anything wrong and I’ll protect Daddy from you!” Aish! I glared at Baekhyun and I was shock as I saw him smiling widely at me. Did…did I see something wrong? He’s smiling widely? Smile widely? Hell No!!!!!

=========================================                   

Author's Note

Im sorry if it's lame. Still thank you guys!!!!!!