Sick

This Revenge Brought Us Love Yet Pain

On one’s POV

Auntie, Soona knocked on the door of library and she stepped in, to find Baekhyun was reading on the couch. He looked up and smiled at her. Only Auntie, Soona could see his smile.

“She’s asleep already” She said preparing the books on the table. Baekhyun didn’t say anything. Auntie turned to Baekhyun and walked to sit by his side.

“AhnNa is a right one for you. Now, I know why Masters choose her to be with you. You have to keep her by your side, young master” She said with a smile. Baekhyun kept his eyes on the book but his mind were on Auntie’s word.

“She has such a kind and pure heart…I trust her to take care of you. But now, it’s time for you to take care of her. Go!” She said taking the book from his hand and pushed him to get up.

“I’m not sleepy and want to read…” He said lazily but she kept pushing him.

“You’re not a single like before that you could stay in this room entire day and night, young master. You have a wife who now, sick and need you to take care and worry about, what kind of a husband are you? Come on. Go!”

“Aish!...fine!” Baekhyun sighed as he stood up and walked out of the room. Auntie smiled looking at his back. Indeed she suspected about the newly weed relationship, but she was not sure. And then she kept her eyes on them and she found that they really didn’t love each other, she could feel the awkwardness between them. So she tried to make them close to each other. She knew that her Young master was very cold and aloof outside but very tender inside, so she wanted him to change and the one who can change him was Goo AhnNa.

“I’m waiting for a new Young Master” She said smiling to herself.

                                                                                        

Baekhyun stood staring at AhnNa’s sleeping face. The face, which he hated the most and he will never stop.

“This face, the face that Baekhung loved the most but the more he loved you the more he hurt himself… and the more I hate too… no matter what happen you’ll hurt as same as my brother felt…” Baekhyun bent down examining her face closely. As he saw that AhnNa was about to open her eyes he leaned closer with a smirk.

 

AhnNa’s POV

I opened my eyes as I woke up because of thirstiness. And I found Baekhyun’s eyes were staring into mine as he was leaning closer and closer to my face. My eyes widen when his face just inches from my face. What…what is he doing? I opened my mouth trying to say something but my voice didn’t come out because of my sore throat. I raised my hands to push his chest but I was too weak to do so, it was like I just touched his chest. And when his lips was about to touch mine, I turned my face to other side closing my eyes tightly. A few second later I didn’t feel his touch at all, I decided to turn back to him finding he kept his eyes on my face with a slight smirk at the corner of his lips.

“What was on your mind just a moment? I would kiss you? Or more?” He said sarcastically. Bit my lip angrily at him as he sat on the edge of the bed.

“Kiss your hell!” I mumbled softly.

“What?”

“You heard that, didn’t you?”

“Of course!”

“Why should I repeat?”

“You shouldn’t then” He said lying down beside me.

“What…what are doing?” I asked moving aside from him.

“Sleep, what else? Or… you think I would do something else?” He and his ersion again! He turned to me and leaned his face toward me.

“Babo!” I tried to move away until I was about to fall down from bed but he caught my waist before I did. My body pressed hard to his body as my hands rested on his chest. My heart started to quicken the pace as I felt his hot breath on my forehead.

“Don’t act like you’re not that kind of girl, it’s not suit you at all”

“What? Act? What kind of girl do you think I am? Do I look like I’m acting?”

“Whatever, you’re sick but your mouth still works so well”

“You! Let me go!” I tried to push his chest away but he was like a big strong status, didn’t move even a bit. Or maybe just because of my weakness?

“I said let me go!” I yelled at him but he still held me tight. I tried to struggle from his grip.

“No matter how hard you struggle from my hands, you still cannot escape from this revenge and you will live in this circle forever until the end of your life…” He said coldly as I remained silent but my anger was rising because of his word.

“You bad guy! Heartless! Let me go! You unreasonable!....” I shouted trying my best to hit his chest to release my anger. He took my hand pinched to my side as he was above me looking down at me with hurtful eyes.

“Yes, I’m bad, heartless, selfish! But tell you that I’m like this because of your heartless too…” He said while trying to hold me still.

“How? I don’t even know you or do anything bad to you yet…”

“Just whatever you deny… you still deserve this revenge because it’s your karma!” I stopped moving as I felt my wrist hurt because of his strength.

“Let…let me go…I’m hurt to death already…” I said as tears rolling down on my cheeks. He stared at me with those unreadable eyes. I sobbed softly in his arms. I felt very weak in his embrace, my eyes were blurry and little did I know I was black out.

 

No one’s POV

Baekhyun looked down at her and sighed. He released her from his arms and tucked her in the blanket. He stared at her a few second and pulled out his phone calling someone.

Ten minutes later, a doctor came and examined her condition.

“She needs to rest a lot, don’t let her get too much water like rain. Eating hot soup and healthy food is enough, she’ll get better soonm don’t worry” Dr said to Baekhyun as they walked out of the house.

“Thank you, Dr” Baekhyun bowed at Dr.

“Ok, bye bye. See you later” Dr. got in his car and drove away.

 

 

I love you all my subs!!