It's Jeju Island!!

Love and Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin: Is there anything they want us to do? -suspects something-

Kwangmin: Not they, just mum. She want us to continue the song writing for dad in Jeju Island. It meas we can't actually play there 24/7. And she's hiring bodyguards to make sure we do our stuff. 

Youngmin: The song is done. How are we gonna continue writing the song if its done? 

Kwangmin: Maybe she means we have to practice. Hmm.. whatever. We'll just have to do what we usually do~ 

Both: Talk the bodyguards into playing with us too! Heheh~! -high 5-

Youngmin: Oh and Kwangmin-ah... Don't tell anyone about me acting as Hara noona's boyfriend, especially Eun Ha. 

Kwangmin: -nodded- Why do you have to help Hara noona anyway? 

Youngmin: She helped us a lot with our studies in the past. She is also the only queenka in the other school that doesn't bully Eun Ha. I have to thank her this way. And if we get her boyfriend back, she's gonna treat us to X cafe~~ She asked me to invite Eun Ha too!

Kwangmin: But hyung, why can't you let Eun Ha know? I mean, she has been our friend since she was born.

Youngmin: I don't wanna hurt her.

Kwangmin: But don't you think that if she doesn't know a thing is more hurting. Omo, it rythms!

Youngmin smack his brother's head lightly. Then they both starts laughing. Suddenly, Ji Won barge into the room. 'Yah! Don't you two wanna eat? We'll be taking off after breakfast. Be quick!' she said.

~After breakfast~ 

-On the plane-

Eun Ha sits next to Youngmin while Ji Won sits next to Kwangmin. The sitting plan is arranged by Ji Won so she can hook Eun Ha with Youngmin but seems to her, the sitting plan is useless.

Eun Ha rests from Seoul to Jeju Island. Youngmin push Eun Ha's head towards his shoulder lightly. 'Oppa, thank you.' Eun Ha says with her eyes closed and a smile on her. 

Youngmin: -smiles- You rest. I'll wake you up when we reach there.

She nodded. 'But oppa, I can't really sleep in an hour. Can you talk with me? Oh and borrow me your shoulder~' she asked. Youngmin nodded with an angelic smile.

Eun Ha: Oppa, you should smile more! You look so pretty with a smile.

Youngmin: Bwoh!? Pretty? Am I a girl now? 

Eun Ha: Hehehe, aniya~ You're look scary from the outside but inside you're a nice guy. 

Youngmin: Really? (Eun Ha nodded)

They continue on talking. On the other hand, Ji Won and Kwangmin are fighting again.

Kwangmin: Why do I have to sit next to you? I feel so uncomfortable sitting next to you everytime!

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter