The party and confessions

Love and Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~In Eun Ha's house~

*Ding Dong*

Eun Ha: -opens door- Oh, you came. You're late! -saw the starbucks on Kwangmin's hand- I want starbucks! -snatch away the drink-

Kwangmin: YAH! That's mine! -chases Eun Ha around-

Ji Won: Come in, Youngmin. Don't stand outside or you'll get a cold -acting nice-

He walks in and greet Mr Lee. 'Oh Youngmin-ah, Eun Ha told me that you and Kwangmin dance well. I have a friend desperately in need of back up dancers for a singer, so will you guys take up the job? It's just part-time.' he asked. Youngmin is curious of whose back up dancer is he gonna be. Seems like Mr Lee read his mind. 'You guys are gonna be K.Will's back up dancers. Is it fine with you guys?' he asked. The Kwangmin who is chasing Eun Ha stop chasing.

Twins: BWOH!? K.WILL! (Mr Lee nodded. Without hesitation, both the twins agreed.)

Mr.Lee: Great! I'll call my friend after your father's birthday. It'll be a great news to him. -smiles- Eun Ha, bring everyone up to the studio. I'll bring up snacks later. 

~In the studio~

Eun Ha was practicing really hard, she even hurt herself. Her friends are really worried. 'Eun Ha, rest a little will ya? You've been like that for an hour already,' Ji Won said. 'I can't. I have to make sure everything is perfect.' she said. After a while, she fell down and hurt her ankle. 'Are you okay?!' all of of the best friends said nervously. Eun Ha nodded and smile. She tried to stand up but failed. Youngmin helped her up.

Eun Ha: Guys, I'm fine. Don't worry. -smile-

Youngmin: Can you walk? -she nodded- Be careful... I don't think you can dance. You sprained your ankle, I guess?

She looked depressed. 'But, I've been learning the dance for 3 weeks already. I... can't just give up on the performance. Aunty will be so upset.' She forced herself to dance but she fell down. She sigh.

Eun Ha: Can I play the piano instead? I don't think I can dance without hurting myself.

Kwangmin: Of course you can! -smiles-

They practice till late at night and spend a night at Eun Ha's house.

~The next day~

Mrs Jo: Put that here and this there. Move it carefully! ... Yah, yah! Don't put that there! ... Remove this ... Yah, yah. Come here. Arrange everything PERFECTLY. I'm going to the kitchen to make sure everything is fine.

Everyone including maids and chefs are busy in W hotel. Why? Because the head of Jo company is turning 45. It's gonna be a huge party. On the other hand, in Lee's residence, all the performers for the night is sleeping soundly in the studio where they practice the night before.

During the party, all of the performers including the twins and their friends are waiting nervously for their turn. Eun Ha's face looks extremely pale. Suddenly, someone hand her a rubki's cube. 'Here, solve this. It might keep your mind at ease for a moment then you won't feel nervous.' When she heard the word nervous, she froze there like a statue. 'Take this,' the person said again. She looked up and it's Min Woo. 

Eun Ha: Oppa, what are you doing here? Are you performing too?

Min Woo: Ani, my father is a friend of the twin's father. So is it wrong for me to be here? -hands over the rubik's cube-

Eun Ha: -smiles- Gomawo, oppa. -plays with the rubik's cube-

Her smile made Min Woo's heart skip a beat. He sat next to her and stare at her while she's playing the cube. 

Min Woo: -smiles- *She's so pretty. But 1 thing that I don't understand. Why do I like her so much? Is it because the twins like her too? Does everything the twins have, I have to have it too?*

Kwangmin: Yah, Min Woo! You're creeping her out.

Min Woo snapped out of his thoughts and looked away from her. "Aish. He's really ruining the moment for me!" He thought.

Eun Ha: Oh oppa. I finish 1 face!! -grinning- but the others is hard.. -pouts-

Min Woo: That's what makes you think of a way to get it right. Playing with this can make you forget all of your problems.

Kwangmin: Eun Ha-ah, get ready. It's almost our turn. (She nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter