Let bygones be bygones

Love and Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Ha: -softly- You. I like you.

Youngmin: What did you say? I can't hear you. 

Eun Ha: -smiles- Nothing. Oppa, can you teach me the dance moves? (Youngmin smile and nodded)

 

~In Kwangmin's room~

Ji Won: Yah, have you seen Eun Ha? I have so much to talk to her. She seems to spend more time with Youngmin. 

Kwangmin: Oh, really? I think she went into hyung's room.

Ji Won: -sigh- Again? I'm tired of them spending time with each other. She's like completely forgotten about me. In Jeju Island as well, she spend more time with you and your hyung.

Kwangmin: Are you jealous? -smirked-

Ji Won: Of course I'm jealous! Why wouldn't I be jealous if my first friend spend more time with others than me?

Kwangmin: Yah, the two of you are in the same room, okay. You  didn't talk to her that time?

Ji Won: No. When we're in our room, all she do is sleep while I watch television. In the morning, she's found with Youngmin again. -sigh- I really don't know what to do. I have so much secrets to tell her.

Kwangmin: How about you tell me your secrets then. It's better to have a person to share your secrets with. And since that Eun Ha spend more time with hyung, why don't you tell me instead?

Ji Won: You won't tell anyone!? (Kwangmin nodded) Promise!? If these secrets are spread, you'll be the first one, dead! (Kwangmin nodded with a smile)

Kwangmin: Can you start with your story with JunHyng hyung? I've been dying to know what happen between the two of you.

Ji Won: - took a deep breathe- Well, my little crush on him started 2 years ago. He saved me from a bunch of bad guys.

 

~Ji Won's P.O.V~

Flashback

I was wandering around the city late at night. There were only a few people around the city. I walked to a cafe where I was found by a few guys. They pulled me to a dark alley.

'Give us all of your money if you still want your life!' they shouted. They were too big for me and I can't do anything about it even though I learned Taekwondo. I attempt to run away but they were faster than me. I moved back until I felt the wall. 'You have no place to run now, huh? Boys, let's have fun~' one of the guys smirked.

I was so scared to even move so I shut my eyes tight. I felt a hand touching my face. I feel like screaming but no voice came out. Suddenly, I heard a husky voice. 'It doesn't seem manly to have so many guys sharing a girl.' I opened my eyes and saw the boy beating up all of the other guys. After the beating, the guys ran away. 

'Are you okay?' he asked. I nodded. 'Be careful next time. Don't wander around the city alone at night. It's dangerous. If I hadn't showed up, who knows what those guys are gonna do to you.' I smiled.

Me: Thank you. Thank you for saving me. (Suddenly, *growl)

Boy: -laugh- Let's go. I'll treat you to something delicious! 

He pulled me to Y cafe. 'The drinks and the cakes here are super delicious! Eat till you're full! It's my trea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter