Chapter 1

You only have one chance in LOVE.

Authors Note:

I have been informed that this chapter is too long and I guess it is so I shortened it and made it into 2 chapters. The second chapter has new things in it so please don't forget to read it.


 

Authors POV

 

Jung Eunji looked at him. Her best friend. The love of her life, the one who makes her heart skip a beat every time she sees him which is almost every minute of every day. So her heart beat is very abnormal compared to normal people. The one that could melt anyone’s heart with just one smile, the same smile that greets Eunji every morning when she leaves her house.

Kim Myungsoo is Eunji’s best friend the one that is oblivious to everything that surrounds him. The one that makes her heart flutter with everything he does, the one that completes her. The one that breaks her heart every time he’s with another girl.

Eunji looked at Myungsoo with his girlfriend having the time of their lives. They laughed, they cuddled, and they kissed. They did everything a normal couple would do causing Eunji to bare the pain that is deep within her heart. Sighing, she looked away and headed off not wanting to see any more of the sweet couple.

She was glad and happy for him, to find someone special and caring and beautiful for him to spend his time with. She was a great girl, kind, and funny, everything you could ask for in a girl. As his best friend, she had to act like nothing was wrong; she had to act like herself around them, not bothered that her best friend has someone else.

“Eunji-ah!” Myungsoo exclaimed from behind her making her look at him turning her body to his direction.

She smiled at him and waved. The same smile she puts on her face to show that I’m hurt but I’m okay. She waited as he kissed his girlfriend goodbye and ran up to her puffing out air as he stood next to her.

  “Hey there best friend!” He said placing his tones arms on her shoulders like he always does.

“Yeah, best friend………….” She sadly thought.

“Come on, let’s go home.” He said as they started walking towards the school gate with his arms still on her shoulders.

“So………… I saw you kiss Kyungmi earlier.” She teased wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

Myungsoo stopped in his tracks and stopped. Eunji looked at him in curiosity. Myungsoo looked at her and quickly hid his face so she couldn’t see it, he blushed at her comment knowing that his best friend saw him kiss Kyungmi.

“Awww, is Myungie shy?” She teased walking up to him.

“Shut up!” He exclaimed facing away from her hiding his blush.

“Hey, why are you so shy? I’ve seen you kiss like 500 other girls before and you start acting like you just had your first kiss just now. I don’t understand you.” She puffed walking away from him.

“Hey wait.” He yelled catching up to her. “I think she’s the one. You know, I think she’ll be the only one for me and the only one.” He added smiling, looking at a distance.

“Really?” She asked feeling her heart crack for the millionth time but she quickly put it past her and shows a smile.

“Yeah, I’ve never liked someone like her before. Last time, I was just attracted to her and I didn’t feel anything towards her. I think that is why it didn’t work out.” He confessed slowly placing his arms on her shoulders again smiling at Eunji.

“Oooohhh, look at you being all deep and romantic and stuff. I have never seen this side of you before. She might really be the ONE!” She commented emphasizing on the word one.

“Hey, stop teasing me. It’s not fun. What about I tease you about your crush? Huh?” He asked.

“I don’t have a crush….” She answered.

“Right.. you don’t. Why is that?” He asked.

“I never met the “one” I guess.” She answered incorrectly. Clearly the answer was in front of her, right there.

“You should get one soon.” He advised.

“Yeah but he’s already taken.” She mumbled quietly.

“Did you say anything?” He asked looking at her with a scrunched up face.

“No, you must be hearing stuff again.” She denied his accusations.

 

 

*****

 

 

Friday Morning

“Eunji-ah, it’s yours.” Her team mate said quickly moving to the left to let Eunji take the volleyball.

Eunji ran and jumped up quickly hitting the ball to the other side, it quickly hit the floor without anyone deflecting the shot. Everyone cheered as Eunji executed a successful hit winning the game; the team cheered and chanted her name. Eunji smiled at her achievement as everyone gathered around her and gave her pat on the back. They hoisted her up on their shoulders making her squeal at the sudden movement but quickly enjoyed what was happening to her.

“Go Eunji!” Someone yelled from the far end of the gym.

She quickly looked back and saw Myungsoo waving and smiling at her. She waved back and smiled at him knowing that he was proud of her. She was proud of her for executing such a flawless move.

After a few minutes of cheering and hailing the almighty Eunji the PE teacher finally had enough of the ruckus the students were producing, he told them to all settle down and leave the schoolgirl alone. They all settled and stopped. They placed her down gently and gave her a final tap on her back end before separating with the star.

She walked up to one of the benches located at the edges of the room and sat down resting her dead beat body on the hard concrete wall wiping the sweat off of her forehead. Sighing, she closed her eyes and massaged her muscles so she does not have to experience the gruelling agony of sore muscles in the morning.

“Eunji-ah.” Someone whispered close to her making her shiver.

She instantaneously distinguished who it was. That charming and masculine voice that would always melt her heart, that one distinguished voice that makes all of her hair from the back of her neck rise every time hears it. His voice that overflowed with infectious happiness that she can’t get enough of. The things that make her love him more.

 She released her heavy lidded eyes and looked at Myungsoo whose face was too close to hers making her scoot away in timidity, she reddened at his actions and quickly regained her composure.

“Geez, you scared me.” She barked lightly slapping him across his head causing him to rub his head. “Stop being so weird and be a normal human being for once, will you? Maybe this is why your past relationships didn’t work out.” She added blowing a raspberry at him. She moved away from him looking displeased.

“Fine, I’ll try being normal but before that you need to drink water. I saw you play that game without even consuming any water. As a nice person I am, here you go.” He informed her handing her a water bottle filled with cold water that she desperately needed to consume.

She grabbed the water bottle and hastily opened the top and gulped down the content of it. How she needed that water, being next to the love of her life making her hot all around and also the game they just played made her sizzling hot. Myungsoo just sat there with wide eyes watching his best friend scull down a whole water bottle of water.

“Haha, you said I wasn’t normal.” He chuckled clutching his stomach.

“Shut up, at least I still have some normal-ness in me.” She boasted after placing down the now empty water bottle next to her.

“Whatever. I’m still proud of you though, you smashed that sh*t. You were so awesome. If I wasn’t taken I would’ve married you right on the spot.” He exclaimed praising her. She blushed at his comment and hid her face.

“I would have said yes if you did.” She mumbled incoherently not audible enough for him to hear.

“Oh, we have to go. The bell is going to ring.” He stated standing up and walking away. She followed him with a blush on her face.

 

 


Authors Note:

I know that this was going to be a oneshot but it is too long, I wrote about half of it so this might just be 2 chapters or 4 tops. I hope you all like it even though it is all depressing but please keep supporting me.

Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE! It would mean a lot to me. Also please have a look at both my fics if you don't mind.

~Life Hates me SO Much~
~Admit that you LURVE me Luhan~