FINAL?

The Love Egoist

"JiYeon?" It was JaeSun. "How's your hand?"

"Oh JaeSun." JiYeon smiled. "Thanks. It's okay. I'm sorry for making such a commotion."

". . . JiYeon. . . Are you. . . Free after school? I want to talk to you."

JiYeon just smiled.

JiYeon was at the Chemister room with SeungHo.

"Yesterday. . . "She said. "JaeSun confessed his love to me."

"Oh yeah?" Said SeungHo. "Good for you. And? Are you gonna date him?"

"...yes." Aswered JiYeon, but she doesn't look too happy about it.

"that means I can't ask you to do the chores for me anymore huh? It wouldn't be nice to JaeSun. Ah well, you are clever for a girl. Not too many can evenly match me. You'd better do your best to hide your true-"

"SeungHo" interupted JiYeon. "You don't love anyone do you?"

"huh? W-what're you talking about?"

"I hope. . . " She continued. Then she smiled. It wasn't a fake smile. It was a real smile, a smile that one rarely sees. ". . . You'll find someone you can love soon."

SeungHo was suprised. "What was that?"

Then JiYeon left.

"Oh well. . . What am I gonna do with this mound of chores... I guess I have to do it myself."

 

I was so upset to learn his secret.

While SeungHo was doing his chores, he got clumsy, and bruised his hand.

But now. . .

"Ah. . . It hurts."

Just then, SeungHo visioned the time when JiYeon bruised her own hand.

It hurts a lot more. . .

"I wonder. . . Why I flipped out like that."

Then he remembered what JiYeon said to him earlier:"I hope you'll find someone you can love soon."

"Crap. . . how tiresome"

The next day, SeungHo went looking for JiYeon. Then he saw JaeSun with a bunch of guys.

SeungHo approached him. "JaeSun. Where's JiYeon?"

"What?" He answered. "Why are you asking me?"

"Huh? Aren'y you two. . . ?"

"Hey SuengHo" It was JaeSun's friends. "You shouldn't mention her to him right now. He was rejected yesterday.

"I'm sorry JaeSun. There's someone else I care for. I know my feelings won't be returned. . . But I can't stop how I feel." JiYeon thought, sitting outside the School, all alone by herself.

"HEY. . . " It was SeungHo. "WHAT A LYING GIRL. What is it? I can't figure you out now. If there's something you want to tell me, say it."

"You. . . " said JiYeon, holding back tears. "You'll never understand me even if I speak out!"

"Huh? How do you know, you moron?"

JiYeon clenched her fist. "Because. . . YOU DON'T LOVE ANYONE! I WANT THE PERSON I LOVE TO CARE ABOUT ME, AND. . . I FEEL ANXIOUS ABOUT WHAT HE THINKS OF ME, AND. . . I TRIED TO CHANGE FOR HIM, BUT. . . YOU'LL NEVER ENDERSTAND MY FEELING-!"

SeungHo grabbed her.

"why don't you try making me understand?" He said. "Let me tell you this. I care about me more than anyone alse. And I may not change, no matter what you say to me. . . " Then he smiled. It was a real smile, a smile that only JiYeon saw. "But, I can't help it. . . I've never in my life, worried about someone as I do to you. JiYeon, you said you'd want to change for someone you care about. Let me tell you this. I'm not interested in a girl who lacks confidence of herself. So. . . "

SeungHo pinched JiYeon's cheeks. "WORK HARD!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why can't he say that he likes the way she is already?" It was the girl, all alone. she sighed. "Come on, be honest already!. But. . . If everything went straight, it would be boring. He can reveal his true feelings only to someone like her who really cares about. If she can gain his true affection. . . Won't that be bliss?

END

♦   ♦   ♦

YAHOO! It's done! did you like it? I will make a sequel for this story! Be sure at the next sequel you'll read, comment, ad suscribe!

Here's the link for the SEQUEL of "The Love Egoist":

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/31837/the-love-egoist-please-please-me-bullying-jiyeon-korean-lovestory-romance-seungho

Be sure also to read, comment, and suscribe at the SEQUEL!

THANKS FOR READING!