Chapter 2

(Taemin's P.O.V.)

She kept crying as she told me her story. I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her back. I tried my best to comfort her. I wanted to see her smile.

"Juliet, calm down it's okay, your safe now." I said to her, but she still didn't stop. After a while I heard her calm down. When I thought she fell asleep I stood up, but she wouldn't let go.

"Please don't leave me." She whispered. So I didn't leave. I watched her sleep and all of a sudden she smiled. I remembered that smile until I fell asleep.

"LEE TAEMIN WAKE UP!!!!" Out of shock I stood up, but when I saw Key I went back to bed.

"Taemin, your going to be late!" Then he saw Juliet next to me.

"AND THERE SHOULD NEVER BE A GIRL IN YOUR BED!" I put a pillow over my ears then got up.

"Key, she was just-"

"Was just what! If that's the reason you brought her in..." I stopped listening and just started heading for the shower.

 

(Juliet's P.O.V.)

 

            I woke up to someone yelling, I looked around and I guess that someone was gone. I was about to get out of bed, but al of a sudden I see Taemin only wearing a towel!

"Key chased me out, and I forgot to get clothes." Taemin whined.  What do I do! I decided to just hide under the blanket. My head kept hovering towards the top of the blanket. One more peak. I looked over the blanket but Taemin was gone. I pouted, then scolded myself. Why did I want to see more of that? No I did not, because I don't like guys right now, I just need to focus on getting a job. Yes, but I wonder if Taemin has abbs? Does he? I hit my self, stop Juliet just stop. Then all of a sudden I had the urge to throwup. I ran for the bathroom and started vomiting. I hate this. This is the wrost part.

"Are you alright?" I jumped at the sound of someone.  It was Key.

"Yes, I'm fine." I yelled, but continued throwing up.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

"Yes, I really am fine!"

"Okay then, I made breakfast." Then Key left. I headed downstairs. The seating arangment of the circle table was: Jonghyun, an empty seat, Onew, Key, and an empty seat, I sat down next to Key and Jonghyun.

"So, Juliet, Taemin brought you in as his assistant?" Onew was the first to speak up.

"Um, I think so."

"Well why aren't you at the schedule with him and Minho?"

"ONEW!" Jonghyun yelled, "Stop being mean to a girl"

"Well I'm sorry it's just a little suspicious." He said looking at me.

"Well hi, I'm Jonghyun and that's Onew, who is just trying to protect Taemin, and that is Key, he's scary when he's mad." Jonghyun whispered in my ear.

"Um... Hi I'm Juliet."

"Juliet" Onew made a mental note to himself. I look at the food and put some on my plate. I brought it up to my mouth but I had a sudden urge to pee.

"Um... I'm going to the bathroom." And I ran.

"Juliet, you are not alright." Key said outside of the bathroom.

"I am!"

"No your not!"

"I'M FINE I'M JUST PREGNANT." I burst into tears. Key unlocked the door with a key he had, and hugged me.

"Let's go to the mall." He smiled and dragged me to his car.

"So what should we buy you?" Key asked. I looked at him like he was crazy, if a strange girl was living in my house and just yelled she was pregnant I would have so many questions.

"Um, I don't know." I said seriously confused.

"Well lets buy you some clothes, and a handphone."

"Thank You." was all I could say. The rest of the ride was quiet and Key put on shades and a hat. We got out of the car, and went into some shops. Throughout the whole time Key didn't mention anything about a baby, until we got to a maternity store.

"Juliet, I just have one question. What happened?"  I looked at him and was about to tell him, but I had to go to the bathroom. I ran to the nearest bathroom. After I was done, I walked out of the bathroom and bumped into no other then Taemin.

"Oh Taemin? What are you doing here?" Taemin had a worried look on his face.

"Key said he lost you, and I was shopping in the mall too, then I needed to use the bathroom."

"Oh... I'm sorry, I didn't want to worry you guys."

"It's fine, lets just go home."

 

(Mystery Person's P.O.V.)

 

     Is that Juliet? I walked closer and I relized it was her. A guy had his arm around her. Who is he? I kept walking and all of a sudden the guy's sunglasses fell off, and it was Lee Taemin. Taemin picked up his glasses right away no one noticed him but me. What is Juliet doing with Lee Taemin? They walked into a maternity shop? What is going on? I-is Juliet pregnant with Taemin's child?


Hey sorry for not updating! I've been busy with finals, and Christmas! I finally am able to update now so see you tomorrow :D Merry Late Christmas and an Early New Years!

- Citsjustme