Chapter 1: The Start

 

 

     Me and my friend were walking to school. She was talking about K-pop as always. "SHINee's replay Japanese ver. is awesome" those were the last words i heard before my life was turned upside down. 2 guys dragged both of us in a van. We both got blind folded and they put a cloth over our mouths. I held my breath and put up one hell of a fight but it was no use because what happened next was all a blur. I out! I was at an abandoned building, 5 guys stood in front of 5 girls (including me). My vision was still blurry and when I tried to move I couldn't. One of the guys grabbed me and then I felt it. I felt like I was being ripped apart. I was in extreme pain. I couldn't take the pain anymore. That was that last thing I could remember before I out again. I woke up and only saw Ji Ah. The other 3 girls were gone and so were the men. I woke up Ji Ah and we started walking home. It hurt like hell to stand up but I could take it. Ji Ah on thee other hand wasn't handling it well. When I arrived home I thanked God that my parents weren't home, because if they were I would've been out of the house with out a word. I sat on the couch and screamed. It hurt to even sit down. Why did this happen to me? Why did they choose me? Why did they have to take Ji Ah? I started crying, because of the pain, both emotionally and physically. Will I ever stop hurting? I shut my eyes and saw the scene replay. It replayed until I fell asleep.

 

 

(Next day)

    I woke up, got dressed and walked to Ji Ah's house like always then I saw her on the roof. As I was about to call 911 she yelled,

“Juliet, Thanks for being a great friend I will miss you so much please forgive me for what I'm about to do. I love You.”

"Ji Ah please!" I yelled, but it was to late she jumped. I ran to her body to feel her pulse it was gone just like her gone. Then for the first time in a long time I cried. I just sat there and cried. I told myself that I would kill who ever her. I was absent that day.

     My parents don't know I was , because I didn't want to tell them. There too busy for me anyway. They arrived home but said they would leave in a week. I continued going to school as usual. During class I would zone out and think about what happened. I shook my head and tried to listen to what the teacher was saying. Then the bell rang. It was lunch time and I really didn't have any friends besides Ji Ah, so I sat alone.

     Life continued on like this for 2 weeks that's when I started getting sick. I was sitting at the lunch table all by myself, then I got the sudden urge to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and thankfully made it to the toilet bowl. When I got out of the stall, people started whispering. I put my head down and ignored them. There is no way I could be pregnant. Right? I just shrugged of the thought no way, I can't be.

     Over the past 3 weeks I wasn't getting any better. I started counting the days since I've had my period. It's been... 6 weeks. My eyes grew wide. No way. I went to the nearest drug store and bought a pregnancy test. I waited for 1 min. and slowly turned it over. I- I was pregnant.

     My parents are coming home tonight. I cleaned the house, and cooked dinner. When my parents arrived they looked at me like something was up, and something was. They sat down, and my mom said,

“Spill.” I gulped and shut my eyes tight.

“I-I'm pregnant.” I blurted out. I opened my eyes to see a furious dad, and a dissapointed mom.

“Out.” was the only thing my dad said.

“B-But”

“B-But WHAT!! You disgrace pack your bag and get out now!” My dad yelled. I looked at my mom with pleading eyes.

“Sorry.” was all she could say. I went to my room and packed all my stuff. I looked down at my stomach.

“I will never be like my parents.” I said to it.

     I wandered for a 2 days, and some people gave me some food. I can't continue living like this it's bad for the baby. I sat down behind a building. I was taking a rest from looking for a job. I heard some people coming. Should I stay? I was about to leave but then I saw to guys walk towards me. What if they hurt me was my first thought. My brian kept telling me to run but I had no energy. The boys looked at me.

“Are you okay?” The one with red-ish hair said to me. He looked at me and my luggage.

“Yup, I'm fine.” I tried to get upp but fell, good think the red head caught me.

“No you are not.” He carried me while the taller one carried my luggage. What if they me! Was the only thing going through my mind. I started crying.

“Please don't touch me!” I yelled. The red head got scared.

“Relax I'm just trying to help.” I kept crying. He was about to put me down, when I heard girls screaming. Reminding me of that dreadfull night. But they weren't screaming in fear they were screaming... SHINee?? Who were theese boys? When they heard the screams they ran, while carrying me and my luggage. Then we arrived at their dorm. The tall one opened it, and Red- head put me on what I think was his bed. They took off their hoods. I saw their faces and were shocked.

“T-Taemin and Minho?”

Then Key apeared. He looked at me then Taemin and Minho.

“Who is this?” He asked. Minho pointed to Taemin and left the room.

“I can explain.” Taemin started.

“I'm just going to go take Taemin for a while.” Key dragged Taemin out of the room.

 

(Taemin's P.O.V.)

 

“Taemin you can't bring random girls into the dorm!” He yelled.

“But she looked so weak. She tried to stand but-”

“Still what if Manager Hyung sees her!”

“Well, then um... she is our assistant? He always forgets everything anyways he will just think he hired her.” Key looked at me and gave in.

“Fine, but if we get caught it's all your fault.” He looked at her luggage and said,

“Is that all she brought?” I just nodded my head. He smiled.

“Yay SHOPPING TIME!!” Then he picked up his dog and started planning the day with Juliet. Oh how I want a doggy. Maybe I should buy one-

"Taemin there is a hot chick in your room!" Jonghyun said.

"Hyung she's going to work here."

"As what a MAID!! If so can I pick her outfit?" Aish what a playboy.

“NO! As our assistant.”

“Oh, but I call dibs!” He said while winking. I ignored him and walked to my room.

"Juliet are you ok it's getting late maybe you should sleep." She was crying.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"Um no reason." she said.

"Of course theirs a reason everybody cries for a reason."

"Do you want to know why I'm homeless."

"Yeah I kinda do."

"Well.....