Chapter 3 [unedited beware]

(Juliet's P.O.V)

 

The next day I went to a scheduale with SHINee. Since I haven't been keeping track of K-pop I didn't know some of the groups. I saw some I was familiar with, like Boyfriend, Wonder Girls, 2ne1, F(x), and then I saw them. Big Bang. I started walking the other way, but Taemin started dragging me towards Big Bang. I kept trying to stop and turn, but he kept dragging me. I guess I got too stressed out... I fainted.

 

(Taemin's P.O.V.)

Juliet fainted. Most of the groups rushed to her and I carried her bridal style to the room. I didn't know she was such a huge fan of Bigbang? Then the rest of SHINee came in.

"Taemin! What did you do to her?" Key asked/ screamed

"Nothing I swear!!!!" I yelled. I was freaking out, Juliet fainted. I looked at her stomach.

"We have to call 119 now!"

"I know your worried, but she should be fine." Minho said trying to calm me down. Then Key looked me in the eyes. Did he know?

"Taemin's right." He started dialing. Minho looked confused, but shrugged it off.

"SHINee to the stage in 5 min." Key passed his phone to a make up artist. Telling her what happened. I didn't want to leave.

"Taemin we have to go." Onew said seriously. I sighed and left. This was all my fault.

 

(Juliet's P.O.V.)

 

Where am I the last thing I see was Senguri's face and then pitch black. What am I doing here then images of my parents of Senguri of my life start floating around me all the bad memories. Then I see something that makes be break down a selca of me with Ji Ah   more then a best friend to me but like my sister. I want to get out of this place but then I hear a cry.

"Juliet?"

 

(Taemin's P.O.V.)

 

After the concert we rushed to the hospital. Juliet, I'm sorry. If I didn't bring her near them then nothing would have happened. The baby. Is he or she okay. What have I done.

"Taemin Stop!" Key yelled. I didn't realize I was banging my head against the window. "It's not your fault!"

"Yes it is!!!! It's all my fault I shouldn't have brought her there she shouldn't have fainted!!!!!." I started crying. Juliet, I'm coming.

 

(Juliet's P.O.V.)

 

It was Ji Ah   she was crying?

"Ji Ah are you ok?"

"Juliet!!!!! Is that you!!!"

 "yup it's me" I said with a smile and ran to her.

"Get out now!!!!" she yelled

"What?" I was completely shocked.

"I said get out now! I've been watching over you. You have a baby If you die now you'll kill it! Get out now!"

"But I don't want to leave you!" I pleaded.

"No Get out now or else I 'll hate you forever!"

"Ji Ah   just let me stay for a few more min."

"Fine you have 10 min."

"No 1 hr. please" I said "Fine you stubborn girl you." She said and gave me a hug. SHe was cold.

"I missed you Ji Ah, why did you have to kill yourself?"

"We'll I was young and naive and I didn't know anything." She said.

"It's all their fault." I responded.

"NO!!!!! IT'S MY FAULT!!!!!!!! STOP BLAMING THEM" Ji Ah  yelled back.

"Sorry but-" Then I heard something.......

 

(Taemin's P.O.V.)

 

I've been watching Juliet It's been like an hour and she hasn't woken up yet!

"Juliet if you can hear me Wake up I love you don't die on me!"

"Aish Taemin she's only been unconscious for 1 hour" Onew said.

"Sorry I know I'm over reacting but what if she's here for a year!!!! I can't take that" "Why do you like her so much you've only known her for like 3 days?!"

 "Well it's like love at first sight hyung you wouldn't understand since your only love is chicken!"

 

"Is not"

 

"is to"

 

"is not"

 

"is to"

 

"STOP!! You guys are getting annoying!" Minho yelled and walked out of the room

 

(Juliet's P.O.V. (She heard all of this))

 

"Jules you should go now Taemin is worrying!" Ji Ah   said. Then she squealed

"How did you get my Bias to love you!!!!!"

"Um I didn't know he loved me?"

"Really well you better get back now please!!! I'll be watching you and I promise we'll talk again later! Love you!" The she pushed me.

"I Love you too!"

 

(Taemin's P.O.V.)

 

"I Love You too!" Juliet said waking up!!!! "You Do!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

 


Crappy Chapter... I'm sleepy will edit later?????