It's a nightmare!!

My New Fantastic Life (under construction)

 

 

Stewardess:”wake up miss. You have to fasten your seatbelt because we’re going to land.”

Jane, half asleep, fastens her seatbelt and prepares herself for the landing. Once yhe plane landed she goes off board with her family and they go to get their luggage. When they’ve found all their luggage they all walk to the exit.

Janes parents agreed with Janes Korean family to meet up at the meeting hall. Once arrived there they search for a sign. they search and search and finally they see a really small sign, just big enough to hold the family name.

Jane:”oh, there they are. Hello~”

Lil bro:”wow, that sign is HUGE. How in the world is it possible that we missed it the first five times of searching??”

Dad:”slow it down with the sarcasm, would you.”

They walk over to the two people who hold the sign. One of them is a girl who, how scary, looks exactly like Jane. That must me Shinhae. The guy next to her looks very similar to her. So that must be the brother, Shinwan. Jenny told her their names when Jane asked for it.

Girl:”hello. Welcome in Korea. I’m Oh Shinhae.”

Guy:”hey, I’m Oh Shinwan.

After the introduction there falls an awkward silence.

Mom:”so, where are your parents??”

Shinwan:”they’re waiting outside. They don’t really like crowds.”

Lil bro:”they are weird.”

Mom:”you don’t say something like that!! Out loud. But I admit that it’s a bit odd. I thought they wanted to see their child really badly..”

Jane:”mom!! Why would you say something like that!? How would you feel if I talked about you like that??”

Mom:”you’re right.. I’m sorry. But I do feel it’s not right.”

Shinhae:”it’s alright. I also think they’re a bit strange. Well, let’s go.”

The whole bundle walks outside and the biological parents are greeted. They react really enthusiastic but it seems a bit strange. It feel like it’s a bit fake. But Jane let's it go, she's probably just tired from the flight. Since their car is a bit on the small side Janes family had to take a cab. When they arrive at the given address they see a small house.

Lil bro:”are we all going to stay in that!?”

Dad:”one more of your comment and I’m going to lock you in the attic.”

Mom:”I don’t think they have one..”

Dad:”well, then in the smallest room they’ve got, but not the bathroom.”

Lil sis:”merong~”

Dad:”what is that??”

Lil sis:”unni thought me.”

Mom:”what is unni??”

Lil sis:”aish~”

Jane:”haha, you’re such a quick learner. So cute”  *pats sisters head*

The cab drove them in front of the house, set them off and drove away.

Jane expected so much from her stay in Korea, but it turned out to be a nightmare. Since the house had only five rooms (living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bath room) there was nowhere to put her little brother and when he realized that, he kept on making mean and sarcastic comments.

When the next day everyone but Jane, Shinhae and Shinwan got out to go sightseeing, Jane discovered how Shinwan and Shinhae really were. Jane thought, no hoped, that they were really nice but they turned out not to be. When Jane came out of the bathroom, all dressed up and stuff, Shinwan started to show how he really felt about her.

Shinwan:”you know, I didn’t want to say it in front of everyone, but you’re really ugly and short.”

Shinhae:”haha, that’s exactly what I wanted to say. I can’t believe they say I look just like you. No way. I look way better than that. No offence of course. You’re still our sister after all.”

Jane just smiled it off. They were not trying to be mean, I guess,  just honest. But it really hurted her. Well, it’s new for them as well. But the mean comments kept on coming from Shinwan.

The three went to the mall. Shinhae wanted to go to every store except for the ones Jane wanted to go to. Whenever Jane tried something out Shinwan would say something like ‘that shirt is really nice, but I don’t like the way it looks on you’, and ‘how come nothing looks good on you but looks great on Shinhae??’.

After a couple of hours Jane had enough of it. She demanded to go home. And when they refused Jane just kept on begging until they gave in. But they didn’t stop being mean. They made Jane carry all the stuff and kept on making fun of her.

When arrived home they told everyone that, although they tried their best, they couldn’t become friends. They said that Jane kept on whining and refused to do anything they offered to do. When Jane denied it, no one believed her. Which made her even more desperate.

Jane:”it’s not true, it’s the other way around!! They are so mean to me!! Mom, dad, please believe me. This isn’t right. This is not how it was supposed to go. It should be all happy. Really, I just want to go home already!!”

Jane started to cry. This is not how she imagined it would be. From what Jenny had told her, her parents, and even her brother and sister, really wanted to see her. They loved Jane even though they haven’t seen her for a long time, and..and..

Someone:”this is your captain speaking. We’re about to land. Please fasten your seatbelt.”

Jane:[what?? Why would I fasten my seatbelt?? I have to convince everyone that I really tried to be friends with everyone.]

Grandmother Park:”wake up, Jane, wake up, we’re in Korea, Seoul, already.”

Jane:”…??….what….??”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that makes chapter 3. This one is a bit short again XD

It's going great so far

 

tumblr_mcx69g31Mq1qfrbeqo2_250.gif

image

 

well, with posting new chapters frequently anyway.

image

 

I used to put a big part of the story online and then left you readers hanging for like an eternity.

image

but from now on, everytime I haven't finished a chapter and I know it will take longer than a month I will compensate with something 

image

But I hope that will not be necessary ^^

Byebye~