ChaeYoung JUNIOR

My Best Friend

 

친구졸엄 – F. Cuz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IIm6efo01Q

~•♥•~

 

With enough time to spare, MinYoung was able to bake her mom’s favorite cupcakes while Yunho took a bath in his own house after breakfast. She was frosting the last cupcake when Yunho called.

 

“Are you ready?” he asked.

“Yeah. I’ll be out in a minute!” she said before she hung up.

 

MinYoung neatly placed the beautifully frosted cupcakes on a platter and took one piece of cupcake for Yunho to taste. Once she came out, Yunho just came out of his house with his mom tagging along.

 

“Good morning Mrs. Jung. I hope you don’t mind me borrowing oppa for a while,” MinYoung waved at Mrs. Jung.

“It’s fine, honey. Tell your mom that we should catch up some time,” Mrs. Jung said.

“I will!” MinYoung waved off.

“Yunho-ah~ drive carefully! MinYoung is with you” Mrs. Jung reminded.

“Ne, umma!” he said before he entered the car and started the engine.

 

“Oppa, here,” MinYoung handed him the cupcake.

“Thanks!” he said. He happily took a bite before speeding off.

 

While Yunho drove off to Incheon Airport, he finished eating MinYoung’s cupcake.

 

“So, did you like it?” MinYoung asked.

“I hated it,” he said. MinYoung frowned.

“How could you hate it when you just finished the whole cupcake?!” she slapped his arm.

“I was just joking!” he said.

“You pig!” she slapped him again.

“Yah! Slap me one more time and I’ll let you walk off to Incheon Airport, I swear~” he threatened.

“Meanie!” she stuck out her tongue and pushed back her black rimmed glasses. Yunho laughed at her childishness.

 

“So, what are your plans after high school?” Yunho casually asked.

“I want to go to Seoul Arts University and take up fashion designing,” she smiled.

“I don’t get you. You want to be a fashion designer but you dress like an ahjumma,” Yunho teased. MinYoung frowned.

“The way I dress has nothing to do with what I want to be,” she glared at him.

“Yes it does! How are you going to have customers when you can’t represent your clothes??” he asked.

“And what do you suggest I wear?” she asked.

“Why don’t you try wearing miniskirts?” he suggested.

“And make me look like those s that linger around you? No thank you,” she crossed her arms and looked straight ahead.

“Are you jealous?” he teased even more. MinYoung was caught off guard.

“Why the hell would I be jealous of those s? And what made you think I would be jealous of them? Because they wear miniskirts and I don’t? Please~” she looked away.

 

“But it could make you look y,” he said in a low voice that sent chills down MinYoung’s spine.

“You will never see me wearing one,” she said as she avoided looking at him.

 

Throughout the ride, MinYoung remained silent and avoided Yunho who was being persistent. Then, they arrived at the airport and Yunho carefully parked his car. Once he stopped the engine, MinYoung immediately got off of his car and walked briskly towards the arrival area. Yunho immediately followed her and draped his arm over her shoulder.

 

“MinYoung-ah, I’m sorry~” he apologized. MinYoung tried to squirm away from him but he wouldn’t let her.

“You know you couldn’t get away from me until you have forgiven me,” he whispered in her ear. Heat crept up MinYoung cheeks and she knew that she was blushing.

“Forgive me?” he looked deeply into her eyes and she knew he got him under his spell once again.

“Fine~” she said in a whisper. Then, she received a kiss on the cheek.

“Let’s go meet your mom,” he said and walked ahead of her.

 

MinYoung touched her cheek where Yunho kissed him. It wasn’t the first time he has done that but it always made MinYoung stop.

 

“Stay awake, MinYoung-ah~ you have to fetch your mom. Don’t look stupid,” she reminded herself.

 

Yunho craned his neck to look for MinYoung’s mom since he’s taller while MinYoung calmly stood beside him.

“Do you know who you’re looking for?” MinYoung asked.

“Of course, a woman who’s prettier than you,” he said as he craned is neck more. MinYoung pinched his waist.

“Yah!” he looked down at her and saw her glaring at him.

 

“MinYoung-ah!”

 

MinYoung turned to look at the crowd and saw a woman waving at their direction.

 

“Umma!” MinYoung waved at her.

 

Mrs. Shin immediately approached MinYoung and gave her a tight hug.

“My baby has grown up~ I missed you~” Mrs. Shin said as she enveloped her arms around her daughter.

“I missed you, too, umma~” MinYoung said as she hugged her mom tight.

 

“And there goes Mrs. Shin ChaeYoung and Shin ChaeYoung Junior. She definitely looks like her mom,” Yunho thought as he waited from afar.

 

~•♥•~