Goals

My Best Friend

 

했어 안했어 – Block B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFLDH2WAgZo

~•♥•~

 

Yunho drove off back to their neighborhood and helped Mrs. Shin with her bags. MinYoung went to the kitchen to prepare the cupcakes and tea for them.

 

“Thank you for driving us home, Yunho,” Mrs. Shin smiled.

“You’re welcome, Mrs. Shin,” Yunho bowed.

“So, how are things at home? Do you check up on my baby while I’m gone?” Mrs. Shin asked.

“Things are great at home. I manage to check up on her every once in a while,” he smiled.

 

“More like disturbing me every time he comes by,” MinYoung said as she entered the living room.

“At least you get to have some company,” Mrs. Shin told her while Yunho secretly stuck out his tongue on her but MinYoung ignored him.

 

“I’ve prepared snacks by the garden,” she told her mom.

 

The three of them went to the garden. On the table sat a platter of cupcakes and cups of tea. Mrs. Shin’s eyes brightened in excitement once she saw the cupcakes.

 

“Aigoo~ my favorite cupcakes! I missed them!” Mrs. Shin gushed as she took a seat. Yunho helped MinYoung and her mom as they took their seats before he sat down.

“As always, vanilla sunshine cupcakes for umma,” MinYoung said as she placed a cupcake on Mrs. Shin’s plate and then on hers. Yunho took his.

“I tried to look for similar cupcake as this in Paris but I couldn’t find one~” Mrs. Shin pouted.

“How could you find that one in Paris when it’s my secret recipe?” MinYoung laughed.

“It could be possible,” Mrs. Shin said.

 

They chatted lightly while they ate MinYoung’s cupcakes. Mrs. Shin told Yunho and MinYoung about the fashion show she has participated in Paris and MinYoung listened intently, trying to learn things from her mom.

 

“Someday, I will go to different countries and have my own fashion show,” MinYoung said out loud once Mrs. Shin was done telling her stories.

“Have you been doing more dresses?” Mrs. Shin asked as she sipped her tea.

“I try to as much as possible. I’m having a full load at school since we’ll be graduating next month,” MinYoung pouted.

“Are you sure you want to take fashion designing in college?” Mrs. Shin asked.

“Of course, umma. I’ve been dreaming of becoming a fashion designer since 5 years old!” MinYoung told her.

“All right,” Mrs. Shin chuckled.

 

“So what are your plans for college, Yunho?” Mrs. Shin shifted her look to Yunho.

“I’m planning on going business. Umma and appa wanted me to take over their company someday,” he said casually.

“I see. Don’t you have anything that you like to do?” Mrs. Shin asked.

“Well, I want to perform but I know my parents won’t approve,” Yunho shrugged his shoulders.

“Don’t worry, honey. You’ll get the chance to do the things you want once you’ve given your parents what they want,” Mrs. Shin patted his shoulder.

 

MinYoung felt sad for Yunho. She knew how much he wanted to perform on stage. He tried several times to convince his parents but they won’t approve, especially his father. She believes that Yunho would be a great performer but it was something that he could only get once he’s done studying business.

 

After they had their snacks, Yunho said goodbye and went home while MinYoung helped her mom unpack her clothes. Mrs. Shin brought three bags with her from Paris and as usual, one bag that contained clothes was for MinYoung. The bag had beautiful clothes in it but MinYoung always thought that the clothes were not meant for her. Thus, she neatly kept them at the back end of her walk-in closet.

 

~•♥•~