Labels

My Best Friend

 

I Got Your Back – 박재범

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAHQ3V7iM8Q

~•♥•~

 

After dropping off MinYoung to her apartment, Yoochun speedily drove off to go home. Then, his phone began to ring.

 

“Hello?”

“Oppa!”

 

Yoochun too his phone off his ear and looked for the caller ID.

 

Park HaRin

 

“HaRin-ah? What made you call?” he asked as he expertly switched lanes.

“Where are you?” she asked over the phone.

“I’m on my way home. Why?”

“Come by Jaejoong oppa’s house. We’re all here. Well, except for MinYoung unnie, of course,” she said.

“Alright, I’ll be right there,” he hang up.

 

Immediately, Yoochun made a sharp turn and sped off to Jaejoong’s mansion.

 

-

-

-

 

“He’s coming,” HaRin announced.

 

“You should’ve seen it. My eyes were literally going to fall off when we saw MinYoung kiss hyung,” Junsu told them, exaggeratedly.

 

“Are you sure with what you saw?” Jaejoong asked, crossing his arms. Both AeRin and Junsu nodded.

“It could just be a friendly kiss, you know,” HaRin said.

 

“What’s with the sudden meeting?” Yoochun’s voice boomed, interrupting the discussion.

 

“We were just talking about you and MinYoung kis-“ AeRin clasped her hand over Junsu’s mouth to shut him up for talking too much.

“MinYoung and I what?” Yoochun asked, intrigued.

 

“Well, Junsu and AeRin told us that they saw MinYoung unnie kissing you this afternoon,” MinGi answered.

“Kissing?” Yoochun repeated, obviously confused.

“Yeah, when you offered her a ride home,” Junsu cut in.

“Oh yeah, she did,” Yoochun told them.

 

Everyone’s eyes widened in shock.

 

“So she did kiss you?” HaRin asked again.

“Yeah, a kiss on the cheek,” he said.

 

Everyone turned to look at him.

 

“What?” he asked, raising his shoulders.

“On the cheek?” they repeated, except for Junsu and AeRin.

“Yeah,” Yoochun slowly nodded. “Should she have kissed me somewhere else?” he chuckled.

 

Suddenly, pillows flew everywhere, landing on Junsu and AeRin.

 

“What did we do?!” he barked.

“Hyung! You said MinYoung kissed Yoochun hyung!” Changmin shouted.

“She did!” Junsu shouted back.

“On the cheek!” everyone barked at him; Junsu shrunk.

“Why’s everyone so mean?~” Junsu pouted.

“I think we exaggerated too much,” AeRin said, rubbing the back of her neck.

 

“Am I missing something here?” Yoochun asked them.

“When these two people told us that MinYoung unnie had kissed you, we assumed that you already have confessed to her,” MinGi said. Yoochun laughed.

“You guys are crazy,” he said as he plunged down on the couch, beside MinGi.

 

“When do you really plan on telling her?” Jaejoong asked seriously.

“Yeah, she’s the only one oblivious to your feelings for her,” HaRin chuckled.

“What do you mean she’s the only one?” Yoochun asked.

“Everyone on campus knows how much you like her,” Changmin chuckled.

“Even Yunho oppa knows~” AeRin giggled.

 

“Wait, why are we talking about this? What’s your point?” Yoochun asked everyone.

“We want to know the real deal between the both of you,” Jaejoong answered.

“We’re friends. That’s all,” Yoochun said.

“You guys say that you’re just friends but in the eyes of others, you guys are more than friends,” Junsu cut in.

“Says who?” he asked.

“EVERYBODY,” they answered quickly.

“Look guys, MinYoung and I are friends and I want to keep it that way,” Yoochun told them.

“So you’ll just label yourselves as friends?” Changmin asked.

“We don’t need labels, alright? I’m happy with my relationship with MinYoung. As long as she’s beside me then I’m contented,” Yoochun answered in defense.

“Don’t worry oppa. Someday, you’ll get the chance to confess to MinYoung unnie~,” HaRin patter his arm.

“Thanks dongsaeng,” Yoochun smiled at her.

 

“I had no idea that we’ll be dealing with love triangle problems within our circle,” AeRin sighed. Everyone snickered.

 

~•♥•~