Morning Intruder

My Best Friend

 

Wishlist – A Pink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AiQ5xf0M1A

~•♥•~

It was a Saturday and the sun was slowly rising outside.  MinYoung peacefully slept in her bedroom, under her thick blanket and fluffy pillows. Since it was a weekend, she has decided to sleep until noon before she fetches her mom at the airport.

 

Unfortunately, her peaceful sleep was interrupted when she heard light tapping on her balcony door. She took a look at her clock on her table stand.

 

8:00am.

 

“Seriously?!” MinYoung irritably thought.

 

MinYoung turned to her side, opposite her door and buried her head under her pillows.

 

“He can manage,” she carelessly thought.

 

“Hey woman, didn’t you hear me? I’ve been throwing pebbles for the past ten minutes!” someone said as he unlocked MinYoung’s balcony door and entered the room.

“You have the key, why would you need to throw pebbles on my door?” she asked with a groggily voice, still lying down.

“Well, you could’ve been changing clothes. I don’t want to barge in like that,” he reasoned.

“I change in my closet,” she said sleepily.

 

“Are you still asleep?!” he asked in disbelief.

“Isn’t that obvious??” she asked back.

“What were you doing last night?” he asked as he lay down beside her.

“I finished our homework,” she said monotonously.

“You what?!” he sat up.

“I had to. Umma’s coming home today~” she said.

“Are you picking her up?” he asked and MinYoung just gave him a nod.

“Can I come?” he asked again.

“You can come if you would let me sleep,” she said and he remained silent.

 

MinYoung wondered what he was doing. She turned around to look at him and saw that he has fallen asleep. He was still in his wife beater and jogging pants.


“Aigoo, Yunho oppa~” she shook her head.

 

MinYoung moved over a little to give him enough space to sleep and draped her blanket over him as well. These things were not new to them since they’ve been crossing over each other’s room since middle school. They’ve set up rope ladders on each other’s balcony which, fortunately, were facing each other. Yunho spent most of his days and nights in MinYoung’s room.

 

MinYoung turned away from Yunho and tried to go back to sleep. Suddenly, she felt something drape around her and saw Yunho’s arm was around her. MinYoung’s heart skipped a beat.  She carefully looked at him and saw that he was still asleep. She went back to her side and secretly smiled.

 

“How I wish we could stay like this,” she happily thought and drifted off to sleep.

 

Two hours later and MinYoung woke up again. She was greeted by Yunho’s sleeping figure and had her arm around him. MinYoung blushed.

 

“I hope he didn’t wake up when I did that,” she prayed.

 

MinYoung slowly left her bed to cook food and left Yunho to sleep. She went to her bathroom to wash up before going downstairs to cook brunch. She cooked bacons, sunny side-up eggs and fried rice. She also squeezed out fresh orange juice and poured it on two glasses, each one for them.

 

“Time to wake up Yunho oppa,” she said as she finished setting the table.

 

MinYoung was about to turn around when her back bumped into something. She turned around and saw that Yunho was standing behind her with sleepy eyes.

 

“Aigoo, oppa, you scared me!” she said as she placed her hand on top of chest.

“I smelt good food,” he said in a groggily  voice.

“Go wash up so we could eat,” she pushed him to the nearest wash room and closed the door.

“I have a weird morning intruder,” she exclaimed.

“I heard that!” Yunho shouted from the wash room.

 

~•♥•~