Who is she?

My boy next door

Chanyeol woke up. He feel better than before. He thought that his fever is already gone. He sat up touched his forehead to check if he still have a fever but in surprise, Chanyeol saw a cool fever in his forehead and noticed a pink jacket wrap around his body. The Cool Fever is stick in his forehead. His eyes widened like an owl. He stuck out the cool fever from his forehead and looked at it. Its pink in color. “Pink? Who gave this to me?” he asked in a low tone.

He moved his feet and felt that he had felt something hard. He looked down and saw a box of Cool Fever. He pulled it up and examined the box. He thought that he might drop the box. *Huh?* He is still blank. He cant remember him buying a box of Cool fever pack. He thought that someone might knew that he has a fever then gave him a box of cool fever.

He smiled at the box. “How cute this can be. “ he whispered. He thought who could give him a cool fever pack. “ Its pink so she must be a girl” he continued. He looked around and thought that its late. He checked the clock and its already 10.45 pm. He stood up and surprise he is the only one who is inside the bus.

He went towards the bus driver and asked “Excuse me. Im sorry to bother you. “. The bus driver looked at him and smiled “ No worries. I don’t know where to bring you but I thought it will be fine to take a long ride for you to rest” The bus driver answered. Chanyeol smiled, “Do you have a family to go home?” He asked. The bus driver shooked his head “I have… but they’re in heaven now” The bus driver answered.

“Sorry sir. “ Chanyeol apologized.

“No! Its okay. I know. I have to work for myself now” The bus driver tried to hide his tears with a warm smile. *He reminds me of Suho hyung. Suho hyung always smile like that whenever each of us have problems. I miss you dude.. where are you now?* Chanyeol thought.

“Im sorry but Im afraid that I should take you home. Good looking boy like you shouldn’t stay late outside. “ The bus driver informed.

“Mind you if I ask if there is someone you know who entered the bus with this box and this jacket?” Chanyeol took out the box of Cool Fever out from his back and jacket.

“Uhm.. As far as I can remember.. hmm.. I cant remember” The bus driver answered.

Chanyeol smiled “Thank you”

“Im sorry. Are you looking for someone? “ The Bus driver asked. Chanyeol shooked his head “None, by the way thanks”.

“Well, we’re near to the bus stop. Get ready.” The bus driver informed.

Chanyeol nodded, “Who could you be? Who could she be? Does she know me? Chanyeol.. I can feel.. You should find her and bring this jacket back to her. Serve this as your mission. * Chanyeol smiled and hug the pink jacket.. your pink jacket to be specific. He can smell your perfume. *The perfume.. She has the same smell like Hyesu. * Chanyeol thought. The bus stopped. Chanyeol said thanks to the bus driver and hopped out of the bus.

“You made me feel better. I shall thank you. You’re still an anonymous. I will look for you. “ Chanyeol kept the box of cold fever inside the jacket’s pocket. He tapped the pocket and hopped while he is along the street. He felt a spark strike him. He thought that you’re so sweet giving him a comfort and wrapping your own pink jacket around him. He thought that he’s so silly forgetting his own jacket at their dorm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“Tell me. Where is Park Chanyeol?!” Kris made everyone startled. Flower boys were seating in the couch while Kris is walking like a boss. He actually woke everyone from their sleeping positions and forced them to get up and have a talk on where the heck chanyeol is.

“So? No one contact chanyeol?! Where is he? “ Kris asked in a cold tune and his poker face is getting worst. He looks like a monster now. They all know how Kris hates it when the other members of flower boys gets home late. Especially when its 12 midnight.

its 12.10 am and Chanyeol is not yet home. Kris cant deny he worried about Chanyeol. He loves Chanyeol so much, he is like a brother to him.. a little bro.

“but we have no idea” Kai simply answered. He yawn.

“I dont know either Kris. Shall we go and call him?” Luhan suggested.

Sehun came out from his room with a phone from his hands “I think its not a good idea Luhan hyung. Chanyeol left his phone in his study table. Luhan pouted and turned his head to Kris. “Why don’t we just wait for him?”

“I thought chanyeol is not feeling well today” D.O spoke out. All eyes are in D.O now.

“What do you mean? He is sick?” Lay asked.

“I think? He looks pale and he told me he’s not feeling well. “ D.O answered.

“OMO! WHAT HAPPENED TO HYUNG?!” Sehun worried. He went to Luhan and hug him tightly. Luhan hug him back while patting Sehun’s back.

Kris hissed. He was about to go out when the door opened. Its Chanyeol.. With his big and creepy smile. He look so fine and happier as ever.

“hi! “ Chanyeol greeted. Kris’ eyes widened and suddenly he found himself hugging Chanyeol. Chanyeol’s eyes widened.

“AWWWW” Sehun and Luhan sang along.

Kris turned his head and gave the two boys a death glare. Luhan and Sehun embrace each other. Kris smirked and turned his head to Chanyeol who was completely shocked.

“Yah! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHY DIDN’T YOU TOLD US THAT YOU WILL COMING HOME LATE?! D.O SAID YOU’RE SICK!” Kris scolded him.

“Kris, Im fine” Chanyeol smiled. “And with the sick issue.. Im definitely fine! Someone gave me this” He showed the jacket with the Cool Fever box on its pocket. “A girl made me feel better. She gave me this so that my fever will go down.” Chanyeol smiled.

Kris’ jaw dropped. He pulled out from the hug. His face turned into a tomato color. Flower boy members laughed at him.

“PUWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! KRIS YOU LOOK LIKE A TOMATO! PUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!” Baekhyun laughed the loudest.

“Why? What happened?” Chanyeol asked.

“He is very worried about you being late. He even woke us from dreamland to ask us where are you. He is like a mother before. But then you.. you just answered him that a girl comfort you to make you better. The silliest answer Chanyeol. “ Lay explained the chuckled.

“Is that so?” Chanyeol looked at Kris.

“OH MY GOSH!!!!! KRIS’ FACE! PUWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!” Baekhyun laughed louder.