She's Back

My boy next door

 

It’s a Wednesday afternoon. You were out with flower boys and Jinki for lunch. Flower Boys already get along with Jinki. Actually you were surprised that flower boys accepted Jinki even though Jinki is a gay. Its also Jinki’s

You were busy munching your favourite lunch, Kimchi and beef noodles. Flower boys including Jinki is laughing silently just seeing you eating like a wild animal who didn’t eat for how many years. You even look like a crocodile who wants to eat a living human.

“So, Uhm.. are you okay girl?” Jinki asked.

“He is always eating like that actually.” Luhan answered

You looked at Luhan. He expected that you’ll be giving him a death glare but instead you smiled at him. You smiled with your eyes.

“AWWW! CUTE!” The flower boys except Luhan ,Kai and Jinki chorused. .
“Okay enough of this silly jokes. Lets go to class” Kris stood up when the boys in the canteen area gathered around in the entrance of the canteen. Kris frowned and looked back to s.

“Whoah. What was that for? “ Sehun tried to look what’s happening. He stood up from his seat.

The boys inside the canteen went crazy because of something. Flower boys including Jinki and you have no idea what’s happening.

“Hmm. Maybe its just a teacher? “ Baekhyun guessed.

“I think no. “ Chanyeol replied.

“I don’t think so. “ Lay added.

“Hmm?” You hummed. You have no idea what’s going on. You didn’t noticed Kai looking at you.

“ Thanks boys, yeah. “ you can hear girly voices now.

“Uh-oh..” Flower boys sighed.

There it was. The reason why the boys in the canteen is going crazy. Girls are approaching… towards your table.

You cant explain how beautiful and perfect this girls are. They are slowly approaching towards your table. You turned around and you lowered your head. You don’t know what to do. You cant look at this perfect girls. You’re sure you’ll be missing your princess life after seeing them.

Meanwhile, Kai is looking at you carefully. Examining every action you do. He just sighed and thought *This girl should learn to love herself. *

“Turned around and eat!” Sehun, the maknae, quickly ordered. Kris immediately turned around and pretended he didn’t saw the prefect girls. You raised a brow *What? Are they crazy?*

When the girls already arrived at your spot a hand suddenly touched your shoulder. You turned around and saw a girl, she has long hair and pretty eyes. *Shoot this anonymous! * you thought.

“Hi cutie. You’re hyesu. Am I right?” The girl with a pretty long hair asked. You nodded as a sign of your answer. There are no words you can express anymore. You just thought you envy her.

“What are you doing here?” Luhan asked the girl with long wavy brown hair.

“Yah, don’t talk to Sulli like That” The boyish look girl, yet she’s pretty too, scolded Luhan.

“What do you need?” Chanyeol asked.

“ oh ! Honey! “ Krystal called Chanyeol.

“Don’t call him honey! His name is Chanyeol!” Sehun pouted. He hates it when F(x) will visit their school without permission. Well, even though they’ll be asking for permission he wouldn’t agree also.

“Baby~~” The girl with blonde hair warpped her arms around you.

Luhan quickly pulled sehun and embraced him. “Don’t dare to touch my sehun again” Luhan warned her.

“Well, Luhan if you can still remember Im your girlfriend Luna’s boyfriend is Sehun” Sulli, the girl with long wavy hair muttered.

“No. We don’t even know who you girls are” Sehun answered.

“ What are you doing here?”  Chanyeol asked Krystal

“To visit the newbies” Krystal looked at you and Jinki.

“ So, Hyesu, You’re handsome than I thought” Krystal added

You faked smile, “T-thanks uh”

“kris, you’re so handsome” The boyish look girl hooked her arms around kris’ but he pulled away.

“ Don’t touch me” Kris mumbled.

“ Why don’t you girls just go to your school today instead of disturbing our happy lunch? “ Lay coldly spoke up.

“Who told you to say that?” Another girl spoke. You all looked at the girl and your jaw dropped. Its G.na.

“Not her again” Lay face palmed.

“Don’t forget me” Another girl spoke, this time she came from nowhere. Her name is Suzy A.K.A Kai’s Sister. 

Kai stood up. “ WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU UGLY DUCK?!”

“What’s the problem? “ Suzy smiled and waved her hand.

“ Suzy, We’re glad you’re back! “ Kris immediately went to her.

“NOONA!” Luhan and Sehun run to her.

“SUZY!” Lay and Chanyeol went to her.

Suzy is Kai’s sister. She is like a mother to flower boys. She loves each one of them equally. Ever since that flower boys were being abandoned and being treated as trashes by their parents, She is the one who took care of them and from that then Kai become friends with them and because of that he became a flower boy member. Suzy is 3 years older than Kai. She is 20 yrs old while Kai is 17.

Suzy went to states to get married. She is a successful business woman and have an American husband. She is the one who pay the expenses of flower boys. She is also well known in korea for being the prettiest Ulzzang in the country. She is not only a business woman but also a famous model in New York. She is so perfect.

“So, how are you guys? And who are this girls?” Suzy looked at f(x) “Don’t you have a school to attend? This is a all boys school. There shouldn’t be girls here. “ Suzy raised a brow

F(x) members are speechless. They just cant believe they’re infront of a famous.. not only the famous but also the prettiest ulzzang in Korea.

F(x) members bowed. “Sorry.. we have classes” Krystal quickly run. The other members run behind her.

“Wow” Flower boys said at the same time.

“Wow” you and Jinki spoke too.

“Eat up guys!” Suzy clapped. The quiet atmosphere began to go back to normal. The boys started to eat again their lunch.

“So.. Why are you home? Early?” Flower boys asked.


“Well, Im back because I’ll be attending a fashion show tomorrow here in Korea. Actually my flight should be tomorrow but I decided to go home to korea early. I miss you guys so much! Do you miss me? You grew up so fast!” Suzy ruffled their hairs

“Watch it noona! My hairstyle” Luhan pouted.

“Oh Luhan, you grew up so fast but still you look so young” Suzy chuckled.

“Suzy, We’re glad that you’re back. “ Lay smiled.

“Yeah! And noona! Thanks for protecting us from the witches!” Sehun smiled along with his eyes.

“Maknae “ She smiled. “ No worries. “

“So how’s life? “ Kris asked.

“Life? Well still have no baby. “ Suzy pouted. “But I think I don’t need one yet. I still have babies here. “ Suzy looked around.

“Where’s D.O and Suho?” Suzy suddenly asked.

“Oh.. D.O is at hospital. He’s not feeling well since Monday. “ Kris informed. “Suho.. he left us without a goodbye” He added.

“What? Why?” Suzy asked. Flower boys just shook their heads. Suzy noticed newbies in the group. You met eyes with her. She can feel the girl thing. *Im sure you’re a girl, Im sure its you* Suzy thought. She smiled at Jinki.

“Hi there newbies!” She waved a hand.

“Hi” you and Jinki wave a hand too.

“Oh! They’re Hyesu and Jinki. They’re new in the group” Chanyeol smiled.

“You know, you’re smile always creep me up. “ Suzy chuckled. She looked at you again.

“Boys, mind me if I can visit your dorms?” Suzy asked.

“Oh sure! Lets visit D.O in the hospital too! “ Sehun suggested.

“Okay” Suzy smiled.