Sick Virus

My boy next door

"Chanyeol?!" You loudly spoke. Your eyes widened to his position. He is laying down with his hands over his head. His knees bent and tightly sleeping. You covered your mouth when you saw him moved a bit but it didnt woke him up. It looks like he's deeply asleep. You gulped. You looked around and saw no one around. You slowly nodded and bent down. When your face is in level with his face you away his bangs that's covering his eyes, his closed eyes. Your hand touched his forehead. You noticed its burning hot. Your eyes widened. 

*What the-YOU'RE SICK?!* You removed your hand away from him and quickly you grab your Cool Fever box  from your bag. You always have first aid kit inside your bags, incase of emergencies. Well you thought it will be useful because of the world today. When you already have the cool fever box in your hands you took out one and keep the box in your bag. You slowly put the cool fever in Chanyeol's forehead. When it stick in his forhead you smiled. "There" you whispered. 

You saw chanyeol chilled. *Chanyeol oppa, Why didnt you bring a jacket with you? Winter is approaching* You giggled. You looked at your pink jacket, actually your favorite jacket. You looked at the jacket *Well, pinkie this friend needs you. Make him feel warm okie?* you smiled then wrapped the jacket around Chanyeol's body. 

"Maybe you will never know who I am right? Im an anonymous for now friend" you whispered. When you're done wrapping the jacket around chanyeol you decided to check his forhead again, it seems like his fever is getting better now. You touched his cheeks with your palm "Hmmm.. Your fever will gone soon" You smiled then you blowed his cheeks. You were busy blowing his cheeks when suddenly the bus stopped. The bus stopped because there is a big truck who accidentally bumped at the truck in front of it. 

Your eyes widened when you felt soft skin touched your lips, yes its chanyeol's hot cheeks. You kissed chanyeol's cheeks accidentally. You quickly pulled your lips away from him and stood up. You began to feel hot. You gulped then walked slowly out of the bus when you remembered that Chanyeol is suffering from fever now. You cant just leave him here alone. You turned your heels. You went to him and grab your Cool Fever Box. You put it beside Chanyeol's head. 

You sighed "Hyejin.. you just didnt kissed that guy. NO! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" You whispered, scolding yourself. You turned your heels and quickly run towards out of the bus. You decided to walk instead of staying with chanyeol in the bus. Its still miracle that Chanyeol didnt woke up because of he does, you will be teased as a gay. You dont want that so you will keep this as a secret. Your mind is eing brushed by now. You're so nervous of what happened a while ago. You dont know why but you cant deny that you feel happy and glad that you were able to look at Chanyeol closely. You have to admit you enjoyed watching him sleeping.