Revealed

Arisen

Hyukjae was listening to Donghae’s chattering closely with a gummy grin while Leeteuk kept throwing glances around him to look for the man from his dreams. Hyukjae was Donghae’s long-time crush and it seemed to Leeteuk that Hyukjae loved Donghae too so it didn’t make sense for him why these boys were still in friend zone even after all this time. When Leeteuk came to this café the second time with Donghae, he only managed to catch a glimpse of the beautiful man behind the counter and their eyes locked for few seconds then a chubby waiter was sent their way while the black head disappeared and was nowhere to find until they left the café.

 

Leeteuk had come here several times after that, both with Donghae or just himself but he never managed to get close to the black-haired man again. Leeteuk kept ordering whatever foods and drinks he knew from his dreams and every time he came here, he got more dreams and stronger unidentified feelings that made him want to come here again and look for the beautiful man from his dreams. He sighed and excused himself to use the restroom.

 

On his way to the restroom, he saw a “STAFF ONLY” door was opened and something urged him to enter the room and so he did. It was a narrow locker room with only a large closet and a long black sofa inside. He was about to leave the room again when a brown box behind the door caught his attention. He opened the box and gasped upon seeing the content. There were a small bottle of red gel, a black cat key chain and a motorcycle-shaped lighter. A heavy surge of memories filled his mind; images of the red hair , moaned and panted under him on the black sofa, a wet kiss in a dark room, then blurred vision of blood and excruciating pain in his heart drained his energy making Leeteuk fall to the floor. “Heechul-ah…”

 

***

 

“Hyung… Teukie hyung…” that was definitely Donghae’s voice, Leeteuk thought as he came to his senses. When he opened his eyes, Donghae’s face was so close to his that their noses touched when he moved a little. “Teukie hyung!” Donghae exclaimed and leaned back to give the brown head some space.

 

“Yes Hae, I’m here so don’t shout please.” Leeteuk grunted as he sat himself and looked around his surrounding; he was on the black sofa in the locker room with Donghae kneeling beside him on the floor while Hyukjae leaned against the closet and the black-haired man standing near the door. The beautiful man… “Heechul..?” the said man’s eyes widened as Leeteuk frowned deeply.

 

“You know me? Coz I’m sure I don’t know you.” Heechul finally said, his eyes never leaving Leeteuk’s.

 

“No, not really.” Leeteuk answered meekly which earned himself a hardened glare from Heechul.

 

“Hyukjae, bring your crybaby boyfriend out and leave us alone.” Heechul ordered without even sparing a glance to the gawking Donghae and blushing Hyukjae.

 

“Hyung, he’s not my—“

 

“Out!” he cut Hyukjae off and the two youngest quickly left the room, not without Donghae squeezed Leeteuk’s hand to which the older hesitantly smiling. “Now spill the beans. Who are you?” Heechul asked sternly with narrowing eyes when they were finally alone in the room.

 

“I’m Park Jungsoo but people call me Leeteuk.” The brown head answered quietly. He didn’t dare to look at Heechul in the face as every time he did, the pictures of his flushing face and sounds of panting filled with moans would flood his mind. He felt like a ert. Then there was his latest dream just now… he couldn’t help but feel bitter about it. ‘Was that what it was all about?’ He thought to himself.

 

“Leeteuk?” Heechul repeated the name and his expression brightened a bit before he frowned and glared again, “That’s not the point. How do you know my name?”

 

“Oh, that… uh… your name plate?” Leeteuk faked a smile to cover his heavy heart. He didn’t even want to think about his dreams and talked about it was definitely out of question.

 

“I never wear any, you dimwit.” Heechul hissed but chuckled eventually. He’d been avoiding this annoyingly cute and innocent-looking man in front of him for a while now. He wasn’t stupid and noticed all of the attention and meaningful glances Leeteuk always gave him. What bothered him the most was the fact that Leeteuk always ordered ‘special’ foods which triggered his own memories; their memories.

 

When he’d found the man unconscious on the floor he’d been freaked out and called for Hyukjae immediately while carrying his body to the sofa. And now seeing the brown head looking dazed and avoiding his gaze, he knew something was off but couldn’t help himself from feeling warm inside. There was something in the way Leeteuk looked at him; some calmness which disturbingly and secretly he liked.

 

***

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: i'm alive... just saying. keep losing my notes and just recently had my pc back but got busy irl. now am working on my other stories and new ones too.

 

p.s. will publish the next chapter after certain amount of comments i receive *evil* just wanna know if anyone still read my writing... ;)