Awakened

Arisen

__Leeteuk’s POV__

 

There was a sudden weight on top of me, forcing my eyes to open up and soon a mop of red hair welcomed my sight. The owner lifted their head up and smiled dazzlingly showing a prominent dimple on their right cheek. I was reaching out my hand to poke it but the red hair moved back and sat up at the edge of the bed. I followed the red hair walked out of the unfamiliar room and stood in an equally unfamiliar kitchen staring at the red hair’s back view. The body was lanky with slight curve and perfect round and firm . Unconsciously, I moved closer and held the body from behind making the owner turned his head to plant a kiss on my cheek.

 

“Good morning, love.” A surprisingly deep and cheerful voice reached my ears and I felt my body being jerked harshly into total darkness.

 

My eyes fluttered opened and I was greeted by blinding light that made a soft grunt escaped my dry and sore throat. I tried opening my eyes again and adjusting to the light for the next few seconds. Then I looked around the white and blue room to find Donghae slept on a yellow sofa on my right and Sangyoon laid his head beside my left hand. That’s when the memories of what had happened came to my mind.

 

“Why am I alive..?” I mumbled more to myself but Sangyoon seemed to hear my voice. He looked up, eyes widening and face breaking in a wide grin.

 

“Teukie baby, you’ve come to your senses?” he stood up and caressed my cheek made me flinched at the touch. “What happened Teukie, does it hurt anywhere?”

 

“Don’t touch me, you jerk.” I stated firmly making him frowned questioningly.

 

“What’s wrong baby?”

 

“Everything!” I yelled out and tried to get up but a shot of pain from my upper right stomach made me fall on the bed again and groaning in pain. Donghae who was awakened by my voice quickly came to my bed side rubbing my shoulder soothingly.

 

“Don’t move too much, hyung.” Came his sleepy voice.

 

I took a deep breath and looked at Sangyoon again, feeling surge of anger boiling inside me and all I wanted to do right now was to beat the out of this bastard. He’s opening his mouth to say something but I cut him off immediately.

 

“We’re over. I saw you kissing in front of the hotel.” His expression changed from confusion to utter shock. “I don’t want to see you ever again, Lee Sangyoon ssi.” I surprised myself with such calm voice I managed to mutter.

 

“B-but—“

 

“Get out!” I raised my voice and he finally walked out of the room grudgingly.

 

“Hyung…” I turned to see Donghae fidgeting on my side. “Are you okay?”

 

“Yeah…” I answered with a smile. A tear slid down my housemate’s cheek and I was reaching out my hand to wipe it off when another pang came from my upper right stomach made me flinched and groaned again. I looked down and touched the hurting spot only to flinch some more as I grazed the bandaged skin. “What—“

 

“You’ve had a liver transplantation, hyung. The doctors managed to pump most of the disinfectant out but some had spread and ruined your liver. We’re so lucky there’s a donor at that moment. If not, you’d…” more tears streamed down his face and he sobbed out, “Why did you do that? I—“

 

“I’m sorry Hae-ah…” I held his hand and gave it a squeeze.

 

“Don’t do that again, hyung. Promise me you won’t.”

 

I remained silent as I wasn’t sure myself if I was glad that I didn’t die or actually felt sorry that I still had to live my sad life. Then I remembered the red-haired person in my dream. Judging from his voice, I was sure that he was a man but I’d never seen such a beautiful person before. His adorable large eyes, his kissable plump lips, his curved body and round , those were just too gorgeous to be a man’s.

 

***