Special Performance

"I Don't Need a Man" She Says

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=disYdQr7FBY

---

The night went on. You were seated one of the round tables with Sehun and Kai. You three were chatting casually. You laughed when Sehun accidentally brought up what happened during the younger days.

“Remember that guy who forced ________ to go out with him?” Sehun asked. “Hmmm.” You nodded.

“I saw him the other day. Damn. He looked ugly.”

“He always looked ugly. Not to mention the big mole on his face. That was annoying.” Kai snorted. You chuckled at the memory.

You three continued talking until the lights dimmed. Two spotlights landed on Sehun and Kai. “May I request the two handsome boys to please come up the stage!” the MC loudly spoke. The crowd started clapping. The stood up and walked towards the stage.

Curiosity was written all over their faces as they faced the crowd.

The MC spoke again. “So, I heard you two are good in dancing? May we have a little show?” he grinned.

Sehun and Kai blinked at each other. But, it was soon replaced with knowing smirks. “Sure. This is for Miss Jung ________. Enjoy.” He smirked and handed the MC his iPod.

“Please play that song.” He nodded and gave it to the DJ.

The happy smiles on their faces vanished and were replaced with serious ones. You leaned forward, interested to what your handsome bestfriends would show.

Sure, you watched them dance, but it was still nice. Plus, they looked dashing tonight.

The song started. They high-fived each other and danced. Their moves was crisp, precise and was in total sync. Sehun flashed a smirked and threw his hands on the air. The music stopped and left the two boys panting. The crowd clapped and nodded. Mrs. Kim beamed at her son. While Mrs. Oh accepted the compliments. The MC went up the stage and clapped. “Wow! Superb dance moves! Thank you for that!”

They went down and headed towards you. You clapped and smiled widely at them.

“Bravo! Hail the dancing machines!” they chuckled. “How was it?” Sehun asked. “Perfect. As usual.” You shrugged. Sehun grinned and fixed his bangs.

“I should practice more.” Kai mumbled and wiped his sweat. The party went on for another couple of hours. Soon, the CEOs and business started to leave. Some took the hotel rooms and rested.

 

 

 

If you wanna know what they danced, just watch this. ;)

Imagine them dancing Run&Gun.