Entreprenuer Ball

"I Don't Need a Man" She Says

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7O_9ykdlZM

----

In no time, it was time for the Annual Entrepreneur Ball. Almost all of the elite businessmen were invited. You watched as people entered through the revolving doors. You looked around and sighed when you couldn’t find your friends.

“_________!” a voice called out. You turned around and your face automatically lit up. Walking towards you was none other Oh Sehun. He gave you a smile and his eyes turned into perfect crescents. Even with your heels on, he was still taller than you.

“Where’s Kai?” he asked, looking around.

You shrugged. “Still in his room? Applying some BB cream? Who knows.”

“Yah, BB cream is good for the skin.”

You turned around and saw Kai standing behind you. You blinked up at him. He was wearing the same outfit as Sehun, except he had a necktie.

You stared at your dashing escorts, a small smile appearing on your face.

“Shall we go in?” he grinned and opened his palm. Sehun did the same thing and smiled at you. You took their hands and entered the double doors. Top businessmen and CEOs were gathered in one room. Compliments could be heard from left to right.

You saw your mother talking to some CEOs. She looked up and spotted you, gave you a wink and continued talking. You smiled and shook your head.

“Oh . Trouble, guys. I’ll be back!” Kai hissed and walked away. You were puzzled. Sehun chuckled and nodded towards Kai’s parents approaching you. “_______! It’s good to see you! You too, Sehun!” Mrs. Kim brightly greeted. You both bowed and greeted them back. “I swear my son was with you two..” Mr. Kim blinked.

“Maybe he just got a drink, abunim.” Sehun answered. He nodded. “You two better go and socialize.” He advised and turned to another person.

Kai came back with wine glass. He handed it to you. You sniffed it and wrinkled your nose. “Relax. It’s just apple cider.” Kai chuckled. “Why didn’t you get me one?” Sehun pouted. Kai rolled his eyes. “Please, you have hands.”

“________.” You turned your head and saw your mom’s smiling face. Kai and Sehun both bowed. She laughed. “Oh, you three are so adorable! Your brother is around here, playing. Do watch over him. And don’t forget to greet the CEOs.”

“Yes mom~” you smiled. She nodded and went to mingle with the other topclass business.

Laughters tingled throughout the room as the CEOs talked and talked. You boredly stared at the ice sculpture and pouted. There’s nothing to do here.