Besties

"I Don't Need a Man" She Says

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqEfdKTWkI8

--

The weekend passed by rather quickly. You woke up before your annoying alarm clock. You stretched your limbs and headed to the bathroom.

After the long, hot shower. You went down to the dining room. Your mom and little brother were already there. “Don’t forget to drop by the office later, dear. I have still have some arrangements for the ball.” Your mom said. You nodded and took a bite on the pancake.

“Noona do you have a partner yet?” your little brother, Yoogeun asked.

You smiled and ruffled his hair. “Not yet.”

“I’ll be noona’s date then!” he cheerfully beamed. You smiled and nooded. “Okay, big boy. Hurry up. I still need to drop you off.”

“Oh, no need for that ________, dear! I’ll drop Yoogeun. You can go your way.” She smiled.

You raised an eyebrow. “Are you sure?”

Soon, you found yourself walking towards SM Academy.

It was one of the most prestigious academies in Seoul and most students are from big shots. Just when you were about to head to the lockers, a basketball flew in the air.

“HEADS UP!” you quickly ducked your head and sighed in relief when someone caught it.

“______! Are you okay? Sorry about that. OY, KIM DONGSOOK! WATCH WHERE YOU THROW THE BALL!” one of your classmates named Taemin apologized. You stood up, brushed your uniform and nodded.

“I’m okay. No big deal.” He nodded, gave you a wink and passed the ball back to Dongsook.

You twirled your locker combination in and took all the necessary books.

“Hey, y.” A voice purred. You rolled your eyes and shut your locker.

Oh, shut it, Oh Sehun.” You rolled your eyes and shook your head.

“What? I can’t call my own bestfriend- OW! Hey!” he yelped. He turned around and saw Kai standing behind Sehun.

“You idiot. You know the only person who can call her y is me.” He smirked and strode towards you. Sehun scowled and rubbed the back of his head. Kai took your books and gave you a cheeky grin.

“Anyway, do you have a date for the ball?” Sehun asked as you three walked towards your homeroom classroom.

“None.” You replied sheepishly.

“Well, you’re in luck.” Kai smirked.

“Oh brother.” You rolled your eyes.

“Damn right you are. Having two handsome boys as your date, you’re in big luck.” Sehun winked and you three entered the classroom.

A growing smile came on your face. Of course I’m lucky. Since, when was I not? Sehun and Jongin, you two are the best guy buddies a girl can ask.