Kiss Kiss

Kiss Kiss

Gif not mine. Credits to owner. 


 

Daehyun smirked at Youngjae who was trying to ask Jieun on a date. He looked pathetic, since all his friends knew she liked Yongguk. 

"I told you she would say no."  Himchan chimed, nudging Youngjae, "You obviously know she likes Yongguk." 

Yongguk shyly laughed, "Stop saying that, you never know." 

As his friends teased Youngjae, Jongup slowly sat on the table that Daehyun was leaning on, "Hey, hyung." 

Daehyun looked away from his friends, "Yeah?" 

"How was your first kiss?" 

His friends stopped laughing and turned ther heads to give him full attention.

"Oh yeah, I have never heard of Daehyun hyung's kiss. How was it?" Young Zelo asked, leaning his face towards, "Tell us." 

Daehyun stiffened. He knew his friends would ask him about this ever since he started dating her, but he never knew it was today. He wasn't prepared. 

"Uh," 

"Don't tell me, you haven't kissed her yet?" Yongguk asked. 

Daehyun kept silent and slowly sipped on his apple juice. 

"You're kidding." Youngjae gawked, "You guys have been dating for a year and you guys still haven't kissed?" 

Daehyun shrugged, "I don't care. I mean, we hug and hold hands. We aren't at the level of kissing yet." 

Himchan smirked, "Don't you know the difference between a kiss and a hug? It's way different. You'll like it." He winked. 

"And who have you kissed?" Zelo furrowed his brow. 

"Sunhwa." Himchan dazed off, "She is so pretty." 

The friends rolled their eyes as Jongup turned his attention to Daehyun.

"Don't you want to?" 

Daehyun shrugged again, "I don't care. Besides, it's not the end of the world." 

Himchan gave out a greasy smile, "Don't you want to know how her lips taste like?" 

Daehyun spilled his apple juice on his laps and cursed. 

Himchan came closer, "The beautiful thin pink lips, the lip gloss smeared on her perfect mouth. Don't you want to see how it taste and feels like on yours?" 

Daehyun pushed him away. 

"How her lips touch yours and you feel a tiny zap? How her lips taste like fruits she eats everyday? How her pink thin lips fits perfectly on yours?" 

Daehyun sat and stared off. Well, he have thought about it. He had thoughts about how her lips might perfectly fit and how it tasted like sweet cotton candy. 

Daehyun shifted in his seat. He cocked his head and wondered why he hasn't kissed her yet. Now that he thought about it, Himchan was right. Daehyun needs to kiss her. At least, soon. 

"You're imagining it, aren't you?" Youngjae cackled.

"Shut up." Daehyun hissed as he went back into his thoughts, "I'll try this week." 

Daehyun stood up and touched his lips with his fingers. I mean, a little touch on her lips won't do harm, right? 

`

Daehyun played with his fingers while watching his girlfriend do her homework. 

He was inside the library and she was flipping through the page of her calculus book, debating if the answer was correct. 

Her hair was tied into a bun and she wore glasses. She didn't always wear them, but today, she decided to. She had on shorts and a simple black t-shirt. In other words, she was mighty beautiful. 

"Stop staring at me like that, you're creeping me out." 

Daehyun met eyes with his girlfriend as he blushed. They have been going out for a year, yet, he blushed at everything she said. 

"When will you be done?" 

She shrugged, "I'm almost done, soon." She smiled. 

Daehyun waited for about thirty minutes to see the sun setting down. He stretche his arms and yawned, seeing her pack up her bag. 

"Let's go." 

They walked outside and into the cold air. Daehyun didn't have his car today and decided to walk her home. He knew his house was at the opposite direction, but he didn't mind walking back home. He could always call Himchan to pick him up anyways. Not Yongguk, since he failed his driving test again.

Daehyun offered to carry her books and the walk was silent. He didn't hold onto her hands and she didn't do it either. It was silent as they walked, yet, it wasn't awkward. 

In Daehyun's head, he wondered how he could ask her for a kiss. He turned his head to face her when she was humming a song and skipping. 

She was always like that, but what he focused on was her lips.

Just like Himchan said, her lips were thin, pink, and glossy. He wondered how her lips would fit into his, and wondered what flavor her gloss was. She claims it peach, but he would never know. 

He thought about it for the next ten minutes when he heard her voice. 

"Why are you so quiet? What are you thinking about?" 

Daehyun flinched, "Nothing." 

She shrugged, "What's bothering you?" 

Daehyun cursed. She knew him too well, "I was just wondering why we haven'tㅡ" 

He stopped. It was awkward for him and he didn't want her to say, "Not ready," again. 

"Nothing." He lied.

He gave back her books and waved, "I guess I'll see you tomorrow." 

To he honest, Daehyun wasn't a social or a person with skin ship. He hated PDA and he didn't call or text her often, neither did she. Relationship was fine, but he still wanted a kiss.

"Daehyun." 

He turned around to face her as she slowly walked up to him. 

"You know I love you, right?" 

He nodded, "Of course." 

She nodded back, "Okay." She bit her lips and smiled, "Here goes nothing." 

She steps forward and lightly kissed him on the cheek. It lasted about 0.1 seconds as her lips gently brushed his. 

She leaned back and blushed, "Good night." 

Daehyun stood there, wondering what the heck was going on. As he got back to his sense, he saw her almost inside, when he grabbed her wrist. 

She turned around and stared. 

Daehyun smirked, "I did not wait a year for that." 

He pulled her wrist gently and before she could run into him, he cupped her face gently and leaned in for a kiss. 

He could sense that her eyes were wide open, but he didn't care. His head was tilted to the right to match her lips. He pressed harder and lightly shifted his face. 

He released himself from her and her eyes were still wide open. 

"I'll see you tomorrow." Daehyun grinned, leaving his girlfriend stunned in front of her house. 

He walked away for her and touched his lips with his fingers. She was right, her lips tasted like peaches.