Chapter 1 ~ New Students , EXO-K

My Crazy Wife

Nobody P.O.V

"Ahhhh!! It's EXO-K !! " " Suho oppa , look at me !! " " Chanyeollie , smile to noona ! " Girls crowding around the gate which is making MissFx pissed off ! " Can't they walk the back gate! " Suzy shouted loud enough for others hear "Suzy tolerate that for a while . " said the leader , Fei . " But it look like more people are coming . " said Min . " YAHH!!!!!!!! Can't you all just move aside !! " Yoon Ji shouted . 

Everyone was shock and turned and see MissFx was there , they move aside until there is a path . As always , MissFx is not shock since they were used to it since young . 

Baekhyunnie P.O.V

Girls are every where .  " YAHH!!!!!!!! Can't you all just move aside !! " Yoon Ji shouted . I was shock as the others were too . I turned and saw a six girls trying to walk through the crowds . The one who shouted is the daughter of this school . Everyone started to give them way to move . 

" I think she lost her patient . " A girl with ponytails said . " Ya . She hasn't been losing her patient in a long time . That's scary . Lets go . " Her friend replied . I guess she crazy . Soon , we reach the office . The teachers walk us to our classroom . I'm in class 3:1 with Yeollie . Suho hyung is in Class 4:2 . Kyung Soo is in Class 2:2 . Kai and Sehun is in Class 1:1 . 

We separated our ways and now I'm in my seat . Our teacher , Mrs Kwon assign a seat for us . I'm sitting with the girl that shouted earlier . She is resting her head on the table . I tried to request siting with Yeollie but Mrs Kwon said this year , we have to sit with an opposite for all subject . " Kim Yoon Ji-ssi ! Please wake up and pay attention . " Said Mrs Kwon . 

Your P.O.V 

You heard Mrs Kwon calling my name and I put my head up immediately . I was so sleepy because of yesterday's practice . I look at Jia , she is in the same class as me , she showed me a OK sign and I just nodded . I look beside me and smile to him . " Annyeong , I'm Yoon Ji , call me Yoon . Oh and from today on , we will be working together till the end of the year . Well , lets quit being formal , alright ? " I said to him . " I guess so . " he replied looking in front of the class . I made a face to him and pay attention to Mrs Kwon . 

I can't believe I have to work with this guy from 1 year . I'm going crazy ! I messed up my hair and look at him . He just glance and look away . I think I'm crazy now !!

----------------------------------------------------------

Yay! I'm done with Chapter 1 !! Please look forward to the next chapter !!!!!

excuse me for my English I know they are bad . But I hope you like it . Hehe~ ^^