Day Two Part Three

The Retreat

 

            Yongguk threw the chair against the side of the building, not caring if it broke.  ing Seunghyun.  Bang flexed his hands, trying to stop the impulse to go find the man and punch him for daring to touch Youngjae.  He didn’t care if the man was asleep, he needed to keep his hands to himself if he didn’t want to lose them.  He was seeing nothing but red.  Unable to get the image out of his head, he punched the wall, sending sharp, agonizing pain up his arm.  He collapse against the wall, holding his arm to his chest, tears falling from his shut eyes.

            That damn boy and his angelic face was going to be the death of him.  He had been sure of it the first time they had met back when B.A.P. had been newly formed.

 

            “Yongguk, the new guy is here!” Himchan announced.

            “How do you know?” Himchan just pointed out the window.  Of course, Yongguk thought.  The boy had been watching through the window all afternoon, eagerly waiting for the newest member.  He jumped up, grabbing Bang’s arm excitedly.  “Let’s go meet him.”

            Himchan didn’t wait for Yongguk before taking off down the stairs.  He was such a hyper kid.  Bang followed him, shaking his head in amusement.  They reached the first floor right as the boy shut the door behind him.  Himchan had him gripped in a hug before he could turn around but quickly released him and stepped back.

            “Hello!  I’m Himchan.” The boy turned to face them and Bang felt all the air rush from his lungs as though he had been kicked in the gut.  The boy’s eyes were shining and his smile open.  Beautiful was the only thing Bang could conjure.

            “Yongguk?” When he didn’t respond Himchan nudged him.  “Hyung!”

            Bang started and realized he had been staring.  Heat rushed to his face and he quickly bowed to the boy, trying to hide how red his face was. 

 

From that day forward, Yongguk had watched the boy in silence, never letting his feelings show.  What was he going to get for it now?  A front row seat to his friend’s romance?  that , he thought, fire beginning to burn through his veins.  He wasn’t going to give up and let someone else have him.  He pushed himself up from the ground, determined to find Youngjae.  It was time to clear up some confusion the man seemed to have about just who it was Bang had feelings for.

Despite his determination, as he searched different areas, his nerves became more frayed, his heart beating faster.  Could he really tell Youngjae how he felt?  Was that even possible for him?  Son of , where was the man?

Nearly a half hour later he located Youngjae sitting under a tree scribbling in a notebook.  Seeing him stalking towards him, Youngjae smiled up at him.  “What’s up, Gukkie?”

He furrowed his brow at the pissed look in his friend’s eyes.  What was wrong with him?  The man held his hand out to him, and Youngjae took it without question.  A yelp escaped him when Yongguk pulled him up abruptly.  “What are you—“

“Youngjae, you seem to be confused about where my feelings rest.  I just wanted to clear up the confusion.” Without waiting for Youngjae to respond, Yongguk pressed his lips against the other man’s.  He was frozen beneath his hands.  Disappointment shot through him despite him knowing that this was the reaction he was probably going to get from the younger man.  Squeezing his eyes tight, he moved his lips against the other man’s before he pulled back. 

“W-what was that?” Youngjae asked when his eyes finally opened.  His eyes roved over his best friend’s face, still stunned.

“I like you.  A lot.” Yongguk brushed a hand through his hair, heat suffusing his face.  He knew kissing the man probably was not the best choice of his life, but he had thoroughly enjoyed it even though he hadn’t kissed him back.  Shock shot through him when Youngjae stepped forward and brought the older man’s mouth back to his own.  Instead of arguing Yongguk deepened the kiss, relishing the moan of the younger boy against his mouth.  Youngjae’s arms came around his neck as Yongguk pulled his body against his own.  Their tongues tangled, and Youngjae nipped at the older man’s bottom lip.  Yongguk lifted Youngjae, wrapping his legs around his waist and pressed him against the trunk of the tree, grinding his hips against him. 

“Gukkie, !” Youngjae cried when the older man squeezed his and grinded against him again.  His mouth against his neck made his blood boil.  The older man rolled his hips into him one more time and scraped his teeth across the flesh over his pulse, leaving an angry red mark, before he pushed Youngjae’s legs from around his waist.  He untangled the man’s arms from around his neck and stepped back.  The younger man’s face was flushed, his lips bruised from the rough kisses – Yongguk loved the look. 

“Think about it for a while and let me know what you want.” Youngjae was left speechless, staring at Yongguk’s back as he walked away.