Why Lie??

My Freezing Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Without saying anything, but your tears started to flow first.. Why are you not saying anything, is it all my fault? I'm sorry….

 

Cold….

 

It is cold here….

 

I can feel my stretched arm began to freeze under this thick jacket. My eyes caught the only thing I can see here, white, everything is white, the land, trees, even the sky.. White. I grab a handful of snow. Cold. I can see clearly my own breath come out from my nose. I smile to the sea of snow in front of my face and began to close my eyes. I can feel the cold breeze enters my nose forcefully and freezing my head. But I enjoy it, the feeling of coldness sometimes can be so peaceful.

 

I can hear a footstep coming closer to me. What is it? I don’t bother to open my eyes and keep lying on the mattress of snow. Enjoying the way it freeze my body under this thick jacket.

 

 

 

“Get up…. Don’t you feel cold?”

 

 

 

I open my eyes on that soft voice. I can see an angel stands up not far from me and stretching his hand to me. I smile to the most beautiful person I’ve loved for 3 years.

 

“Get up Yun…. It is cold here, why did you lay yourself on the snow?”

 

I reach his hand and he pulls me up gently. Once I stand up beside him, he helps me to clean up my jacket from the snow.

 

“Yah…. Look, it’s dirty! Here..” he still tries to remove the snow from my face.

 

I smile and caught his hand, bring it closer to my lips and kissed it, “Thanks….”

 

I can see his blushing face, cute. He looks away and drags my hand with him. “Let’s go home” he says shyly.

 

Home…. That sounds nice. Not actually a home. It is just a simple yet beautiful cottage I bought for him for our first anniversary. This place looks beautiful but Jaejoong loves it more when it comes to winter. Why? It is simple, because he likes winter and he likes the view of the bunch of snow here. Snow can reach your knees here, this place always got the worst winter than the other place, but Jaejoong always find it beautiful. We barely can come out from our cottage here, but he is satisfied just seeing the falling snow from his window.

 

“You tired?” I ask Jaejoong who walks beside me and clinging onto my arm. He nodded cutely while pouting. I know he still want to play, but he doesn’t want to tire me out.

 

“Still want to play, Jae?” I ask with heavy heart, but seeing his cheerful face again, I forgot.

 

“May I?” he asks with his doe puppy eyes. How can I resist it??

 

He jumps cutely and run away far in front of me clumsily because of the snow that reach almost to his knees.

 

“Be careful, baby….!!” I shout from my standing place and chase him.

 

 

“Yunho watch out!!” he shouts and a small snowball lands on my face.

 

“Yah Kim Jaejoong!!”

 

He runs from my reach and giggles cutely. He takes another handful of snow and throws it to me. I try to dodge it several times but some snowballs still lands either on my face or clothes.

 

“Yah!! You dead if I catch you Jae!!” he giggles more and run again clumsily.

 

“Catch me if you can~~~ merong~~” he stuck his tongue to me and run.

 

“Yah!! Stop right there!!” I run to catch him but he run further from me. I don’t know he can be this fast on this bad land.

 

 

 

Stop right there, Jae…. I mean my words…. Please stop.

 

 

 

“Gotcha!!” I circle my hands around his small waist and spin him around.

 

“Yah! Yunho~ah!!” he shouts my name while closing his eyes tightly.

 

“No no no! Jaejae had been a bad boy!” I spin him more.

 

“Please…. I’m dizzy!!” he shouts again and now we land together on the white snow with him on top of my body. We both are breathing heavily, especially him.

 

He pecks my lips out of nowhere and put a bunch of snow on both my cheeks.

 

“Yah.. It is cold..” I whine but he keeps caressing my face with the snow.

 

I bring my own body to sit and let him sit on my lap. Taking another handful of snow, I take revenge on him and put the snow on his face.

 

“Ah! Cold!” he whines.

 

“I told you it is”

 

He grins widely and get down from my lap to sit on the ground right beside me. I know he is up to something evilly again.

 

“Yunnie~ah…..” he calls me softly. I know he’ll do something.

 

“Wae?” I say annoyed.

 

 

 

Pluk

 

 

 

Another bunch of snow lands softly on my face.

 

“Yah Joongie~ah!!”

 

He laughs seeing me angry. I love that laugh very much.

 

“Le-let’s b-back home, bab-baby…. It-it is cold here….” I fake my stammering voice pretending to be freezing. If I don’t do this, he won’t allow us to go back home.

 

“Is it that cold Yun??” I nod but then peck his cheek lightly, he pouts because he knows I’m just pretending, “Keurae…. Let’s go home” he stands up first and helps me to stand up.

 

We walks side by side, he hugs my waist protectively. Claiming what is his and only his forever, me.

 

“Cold?” I ask while circling my arm on his shoulder. He nods.

 

“Sleepy?” I ask again.

 

“Humm..” he hums cutely and I stop walking.

 

“Yun?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter