Chapter 10

UnExpectable Love [ON HIATUS]

 

[A/N] To those who read the Chapter 9, I RE-EDIT it. So before you read this,read first the Chapter 9 Re Edit ^^

_______________________________________________________________________

 

CHAPTER 10

[NEXT MORNING] {KYUNGHEE UNIVERSITY}

[KYUHYUN POV]

Well I have a plan now but I need a help with the others. I hope they will help me.

“Hyungs Annyeong!!”I said to them as I sit behind wookie hyung.  I looked at them I think they’re shocked at my action.

“Kyuhyun-ah are you sick?” Shindonh hyung said as he touched my forehead.

“Hey~that’s not Kyuhyun what we know. I  know you need a help. Do you?”Leeteuk hyung said. ‘That’s our leader he know us very well’ I said in my mind.

“Yeah~I need a help but I will ask a permission first from wookie hyung”I said and faced him.

“I know what you’re thinking kyu. I will give you a permission to hide your identity to her but when will you tell it to her?”wookie hyung said.

“When it’s the right time hyung”I said and he nodded his head slowly. I looked at the others and smile to them.

“Well, what’s your plan Kyuhyun-ah?” hyukie hyung said.

“Ok. Here’s the plan”. I tell to them and they agree. We will start our plan when the class starts.

 [RYEOWOOK POV]

He’s plan is great but it’s too dangerous. _____-ah will surely notice it. But I hope she will not. Shisus pray for us. I hope we will succeed .

 

It’s our second period now. Kyu poked me and I nod. Kyu stand to his seat and walk to the teacher and said something. The teacher nod his head and kyu walk out the classroom. This is it. After 10 minutes.

“Ms. Kim _______ and Mr. Kim Ryeowook go to the principal office now. I repeat Ms. Kim _______ and Mr. Kim Ryeowook go to the principal office now” The announcer said. That was fast.

“Oppa~come on Principal is calling us”she said and stand to her sit.

“Okay come on” I said and we walked out the classroom. While we were walking I saw Sungmin hyung in the hallways and he winked at me and smile. I think he’s reporting it now to Kyu. When we were at the office, I saw Kang-In hyung and Ye Sung hyung talking to our Principal. The principal nodded his head and smiled. They looked at us and smiled again.

“Principal, we’re here now. Why do you call us?” ______-ah asked.

“Oh~ That. I need a help with the two of you, since the two of you are the smartest in your class. You’re going to answer these papers and then when you finish you can go to your room now” the principal said and gave the paper to us. _______-ah looked at me and whisper something.

“Why us oppa? There are many student why us?” she said and she pout. I pinched her cheeks and said.

“We’re lucky because our principal CHOOSE us” I said and smiled to her.

“Yeah you’re right oppa, oppa we better finish it now, so we can go back to the classroom” she said and smiled. I nod. I looked at my hyung they winked at me and they walked out the room. ‘Kyu it’s your time now’ I thought.

 

[KYUHYUN POV]

Kang-In hyung and Ye Sung hyung said to me that they’re at the office now. Okay, this is it Kyuhyun!!You can do it.

“Hyung READY?” I said. Leeteuk hyung nodded.

“The speaker in principal office is off now, you can announce now kyu” sungmin hyung said. They on the microphone and I started to announce something. This is it Kyu *smirk*

“To All the students in Kyunghee University. This is Cho Kyuhyun if you don’t know me I’m the one of the Kingka and I’m the one who owned this school. I have a very important to tell all of you. Well If you know "Kim _______-ah" from  Music and Arts Department don’t tell to her that I’m one of the Kingka  or don’t tell her that there’s a KINGKA in this school and don’t tell her that I’m the one who owned this school. If you tell to her, You’re going to KICK OUT from school and BE POLITE to her. Arasseo?!” I said. I think all of the department hear my announcement.  Okay my problem is solved now. I sighed in relief.

“You did a good job Kyu, by the way can you introduce her to us?” Heechul hyung said.

“Of Course hyung! Later when it’s time to go home”I said and they smiled.

 

[YOONA POV]

I’m bored. I hope this class will ended soon. Then I heard someone is announcing.

“To All the students in Kyunghee University.” I think it’s Kyuhyun Oppa.

“This is Cho Kyuhyun if you don’t know me I’m the one of the Kingka and I’m the one who owned this school. I have a very important to tell to all of you. Well If you know "Kim _______-ah" from  Music and Arts Department don’t tell to her that I’m one of the Kingka  or don’t tell her that there’s a KINGKA in this school and don’t tell her that I’m the one who owned this school. If you tell to her, You’re going to KICK OUT from school and BE POLITE to her. Arasseo?!” he said. Why he’s he like that? Is he protecting her? Oh NO! When Seohyun finds out. This will be BAD. Jessica unnie poked my arm and whispered something.

“This is BAD! When Seohyun-ah comeback here and heard the news. The girl named _____-ah will be in danger” she said in serious tone.

“Yeah”I muttered.

[YOUR POV]

20 minutes passed……

Aish! Why us?!!aish! I keep complaining in my head why us? Aish! I’m little bit irritated to our principal because of this.

“_____-ah are you okay?” oppa said. I nodded.

“This is the last one now” oppa said. We answer and signed it and DONE!!. At Last I can go back to the class now.

“Ryeowook and ______-ah. Thank you for your cooperation. You two can go now” Principal said and he smiled at us.

“Your Welcome Principal!” we said and bowed to him. When we’re about to go, the bell started to rang.. What the eff? The class is OVER? Is our class is only half day? Aigoo~ Anyways, It’s ok I’m just going to borrow the notes of my classmates.

“Oppa, Why is the class is OVER?” I said.

“I don’t know either. It’s ok We can catch up the lesson. Anyways, we have a time to enjoy this day.”he said and tapped my shoulder.

“Yeah~you’re right oppa”I said. While we were walking at the hallways. Many students looking at me, I just smiled at them. Then, the next that they do is they BOWED TO ME?!! What’s happening?

“Oppa,Eh? What’s happening?”I said and looked at him

“Well,the students here in our department are nice, so when they see a new student they will bow at them” he said. I was amazed at what he said. We reached our class now and still they’re bowing at me even my classmates. I just smiled at them and bow too. I arranged my things and put it to my bag and ready to go home.

“Hey! _____-ah and hyung want to go to the amusement park today? The others are coming too?”he said.

“Sure!”oppa said

“I’m in too but Others Kyuhyun sshi?”I said.

“Yeah~our friends.  Eh? Wait Kyuhyun-sshi? I said OPPA!!”he said and glared at me. I chuckled.

“Ok OPPA~”I said but he’s not responding. I think he’s still mad at me. I pout then I have an idea to forgive me. I kissed him in the cheeks  then Oppa wookie laughed out loud because of Kyu Oppa’s reaction.

“So, Oppa do you forgive me now?”I said. He’s face is too RED!!

“ah.y-yeah”he stuttered. I chukled at him.

“Yah!Stop laughing you two!! We better go~they’re waiting outside the gate.”Kyuhyun said.

“Okay!”we both said. When we’re at the gate. I see their friends.

“Hyung we’re here!!!”Kyuhyun said. Then this guy that have a dimple smile at me. ‘Kyeopta~he’s so CUTE^^ ’I thought

“Are you ____-ah? Hi I’m Leeteuk. You can call me Teukie Oppa. By the way do you have a boyfriend?”he said and kissed my hand. STUNNED…. I was too shocked at his action.

“Yah!Hyung! What are you doing?”Kyuhyun said and glared at Leeteuk-sshi. Then someone smacked at Leeteuk-sshi head. I looked that guy and he’s familiar with me. I THINK?? He bowed at me and I bowed too. When we looked at each other face, our eyes went wide.

 

Then.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SUDDENLY…..

 

 

 

 

“YOU!!!!”we both said.

_______________________________________________________________________

Yey! I update again^^ I hope you like my update..

I will update again tomorrow.

PLEASE DO COMMENT OKAY?

 

Thanks for reading EVERYONE :)