Chapter 11

UnExpectable Love [ON HIATUS]

 

CHAPTER 11

[KYUHYUN POV]

While we’re on our way going to the gate, I kept touching my cheek where _____-ah kissed me. My heart  went WILD when she did that to me. Am I falling for her? No, it can’t be. I shook my head and I still reminiscing when _____-ah kissed me. Then someone snapped my thought.

“Hey Kyu! You’re drooling”wookie hyung whispered to me.

“BWOH!!!???!!” I immediately wiped my saliva.

“Kidding?!!” wookie hyung said. Aish! He’s teasing me again. 'AISH!WOOKIE HYUNG!!'I said in my mind. Then I saw shindong hyung waving at us.

“Hyung we’re here!!” I said. Then teukie hyung walked over to _____-ah.

“Are you ____-ah? Hi I’m Leeteuk. You can call me Teukie Oppa. By the way do you have a boyfriend?”teukie hyung said as he kissed her hand. ‘bwoh?he kissed her hand?teukie hyung!!!!’I said in my mind.


“Yah!Hyung what are you doing??”I shouted at him and glared at him. FIERCELY. Then Heechul hyung smacked his head and walk over to _____-ah. Not him too? He bowed at ____-ah and ____-ah bowed at him too. ‘Wow! Heechul hyung bowed!! I’m IMPRESSED’I thought and I grinned. I still looking at them then when they looked at each other’s faces their eyes went BIGGER.

THEN

 

 

SUDDENLY…..

 

 

“YOU!!!!”they both said. ‘What’s happening?’I thought.

[HEECHUL POV]

“Hyung they’re here ” Ki Bum said. I looked at them and I saw the girl that Kyuhyun-ah want to protect. Wait a minute she’s familiar with me. Then. We approached them. Then suddenly Leeteuk walked over to the girl and smiled to her. ‘Tsss…’

“Are you ____-ah? Hi I’m Leeteuk. You can call me Teukie Oppa. By the way do you have a boyfriend?”teukie hyung said as he kissed her hand. ‘That’s our hyung. The one who moves quickly to the all girls’ I thought.

“Yah!Hyung what are you doing??”Kyuhyun said to him and he glared at him FIERCELY. ‘kkkk~that’s our EVIL MAGNAE’I laughed in my mind. Then I smacked Leeteuk’s hyung head because of his action. I walked over to _____-ah and bowed to her. When we looked at each other’s faces. My eyes went bigger so do her.

THEN

 

SUDDENLY..

 

“YOU”we both said. I can’t believe. It’s HER!!The girl that I’ve been dreaming of. The girl who capture my heart. I really can’t believe I will seeing her again.!!! I remember when we the day that we met.

FLASHBACK….. (a/n :remember when ____-ah bumped someone?it’s Heechul.. CHAPTER1)

 

She walk along the river,when we bumped each other...

"Oh,mianhae..I'm not looking on my way" she said as she wipe my tears..

"No it's okay..it's not your fault..I'm not looking on my way too" i said

"It's ok,sorry again..gotta go now bye"

 

[THE BOY/HEECHUL POV]

   When i'm walking, Someone bumped me... OMO! surpriseshe's beautiful when i see her face she look like an ANGEL,but why is she crying?

"Oh,mianhae..I'm not looking on my way" she said as she wiped her tears.

Think..think..give an excuse too her..

"No it's okay..it's not your fault..I'm not looking on my way too" i said,giving an excuse too her..

"It's ok,sorry again..gotta go now bye" she said as she hurriedly go to her car..

When i see her,my heart beats faster..Is this what you called love at first sight?

 

END OF FLASHBACK...

______________________________________________________________________

UPDATE AGAIN!!! ^^ I hope you liked it.. I will update again as soon as possible :)

PLEASE DO COMMENT OK ?!

Thanks for reading!!

 

READ,COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE