Chapter 1 (Still Regretting)

UnExpectable Love [ON HIATUS]

[YOUR POV} (Han River)

 

             It's been 2 years since Donghae past away and still the memories we've set were still on my mind. It because I really love him or.. I'm just getting feeling he died because of me??...

"Aishh!!I really can't move on! It's so hard..What am i going to do? Tomorrow is the 3rd Death Anniversary of Donghae. I always feel like no ne loves me anymore!!"i said,while crying..

"Dongahe-Ah..*sobs* DONGHAE YAH! Please comeback" i shout while crying..

K-krriiiiiiinnnnnggg,krriiiiiingg.. "Oh! it's auntie"

"Yoboseyo?" i said..

"Dear are you at the Han River crying again?" she said

"ah..*sobs* NO"

"Really? _____-ah How many times I told you that stop crying because it's NO ONES fault"

"But..but-"

"No, Buts!"

"a-auntie,by the way ,why did you call?"

"Oh that.. _____-ah would you like to go to our house tomorrow?"

"Oh~yes Auntie i would love to..but why?"

"Because i have something to tell you..Go to our house at 10 o'clock in the morning"

"Ok auntie~Bye"

"OH by the way _____-ah,it's getting dark now,you shold go home now before your mom start to worry"

"Ok, Auntie..Gotta go now..Bye~~"

i hung up the phone and start fixing my things.. I walk along the river,when i bumped someone...

"Oh,mianhae..I'm not looking on my way" I said as i wipe my tears..

"No it's okay..it's not your fault..I'm not looking on my way too" he said

"It's ok,sorry again..gotta go now bye"

 

[THE BOY POV]

   When i'm walking, Someone bumped me... OMO! she's beautiful when i see her face but why is she crying?

"Oh,mianhae..I'm not looking on my way" she said as she wiped her tears.

Think..think..give an excuse too her..

"No it's okay..it's not your fault..I'm not looking on my way too" i said,giving an excuse too her..

"It's ok,sorry again..gotta go now bye" she said as she hurriedly go to her car..

When i see her,my heart beats faster..Is this what you called love at first sight?

[Back to your POV}

When i got home....

"Where have you been?" omma said

"I've been to Han River to watch trhe flow of water omma" is said..She observed me..It's frickin me out..

"Your eyes are soar,you've been crying again didn't you?

"err..no"i said.

"okay say that again to me,look me in the eyes"she said. I look at her eyes and said.

"okay omma  you win,i cry because i remember Donghae"

"_____-ah stop crying,Please for Donghae he doesn't want to see you like that"

"i'm going to sleep now omma,i'm tired"

"Wait,you didn't eat dinner yet"

"I'm not hungry omma, I'm going to sleep now..GOOD NIGHT OMMA" is said. I walked upstairs and changed my clothes.. I'm going to sleep but my phone rang...kkrriiinnnggg... I suddenly opened my eyes and answered the call.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Don't forgot what i've said to you dear, arasseo?"

"Oh!it's auntie..Arasseo *yawn*"

"Ok,bye now..Sleep well..Good night my dear"

"Goodnight auntie"i hung up the phone and then I went to sleep again.

_______________________________________________________________________

Annyeong~~Chapter 1 is released!!

I'm sorry if this chapter so boring..I'll update the next chapter tomorrow or the next day...

leave your comment after reading "thank you" ^__^

007004.jpg