Chapter 2 (3rd Death Anniversary)

UnExpectable Love [ON HIATUS]

[Next  Morning]

YOUR POV      (5 am in the morning)

 

     Aishh!My head hurts! 'oh!today is the 3rd death anniversary of Donghae oppa'i thought. I remember our happy moments when he still here..My tears keep falling. I wiped my tears. 'ah~ i should better to go to cemetery before my parents are awake' i thought. I fixed my self and change my clothes. I went downstairs to check if they were awake. 'Yes,they're still sleep,i better keep going'i said in my mind. I ran outside and started the engine of my car.

 

2 HOURS PAST..... [SEOUL MEMORIAL CEMETERY]

        I'm in Donghae's grave. I bought flowers for him and I put it in the grave. I lighted the candle and started to pray....

"Oppa!I'm here. i'm badly miss you. Oppa i'm really sorry *sobs* it's really my fault. I'm really regretting what i've done to you oppa..I'm so *sobs* bad!! *sobs* If i didn't ignore the gift , you will not die oppa! Oppa i reallly love you, If i only can turn back the time..but it's impossible"i said,while crying harder.. I felt a cold shudder slightly touch across my cheek,I can recognise the touch anywhere. I gave a faint smile

[THIRD PERSON POV]

 The wind blew harder. She felt that Donghae is beside to her. She was crying until. The wind stop, and she felt that someone is whispering to her and she heard it. "I love you, I will protect you always,Please smile again..SARANGHAE"

[YOUR POV]

 I know that Donghae is beside me right now. I really recognise the touch. The wind blew harder. Until the wind stop and i felt that someone is whispering to me. I really heard it clear. "I love you, I will protect you always,Please smile again..SARANGHAE". I scared at first when someone is whispering to me,when the whispering is done. I know who whisper to me. Now, i really can't stop crying..He said to me that please smile again,i really can't do that..I'm still crying when my phone started to ring..

"Yoboseyo *sobs" i said.

"Dear where are you" auntie said. 'oh it's auntie'i thought

"I'm at our house"i lied.

"Don't lie to me because your omma called to me that you're not in your house"she said to me with serious tone.

"Arasso auntie,you win..I will tell you the truth.. I'm at Donghae's grave"i said. I started to cry again.

"Oh~Are you still coming?It's ok,if you can't go..I know you're tired"

"Aniyo,It's ok Auntie,I will still go there. I will leave now. i said as i wiped my tears.

"Dear~Thank you so much for loving my son.. I'm really thankful to you"she said with a sad tone.

"Your always welcome auntie, I really LOVE your son"i said.

"Be safe dear"

"Ok,Auntie bye~"i said. I hung up my phone and I bow to Donghae's grave and I said....

"Bye Oppa,I LOVE YOU" i said,tryign to smile at his grave and i go to my car and start driving...

 

[MEANWHILE AT YOUR AUNTIE'S HOUSE]

(Donghae's Mom POV)

        As she hung up the phone. I started crying. She really loves my son.. I can't stop crying.. My nephew hug me and said "Auntie stop crying,I'm here"he said. I faced at him and he wiped my tears. "You will meet her later, I hope you can help her to move on and help her to smile again"i said. "I will try my best Auntie"he said. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

_____________________________________________________________________

Ni Hao Ma!! 2nd Chapter is finally released..How was it? Who's the boy?..
Hope you loved it.. I don't like Silent Readers..
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.. ^^