Chapter 9 [Re-Edit]

UnExpectable Love [ON HIATUS]

CHAPTER 9

YOUR POV

I can’t concentrate in the class because of what happen today. I still can’t believe that my BESTFRIEND is here. With ME!! After all these year,  I didn’t know that he comeback.  I thought he will never coming back, but I was wrong. Well if you wondering what happen last 3 years,I will tell you.

FLASHBACK….

[AT THE COFFEE SHOP]

“Oppa come to my birthday party tomorrow” I said to him.

“Ah~y-yeah” he mumbled and try to smile at me. I know that he’s going to America tomorrow and lived there, that’s what I heard from my parents. Do you know how I found it?. Okay I will tell you.

As I go downstair last week, I stop because I heard that Oppa was going to America on my BIRTHDAY!! What the eff?.  They didn’t tell me because they knew that it will hurts me. Their WRONG!!because it hurts me MORE because they hide it to me. Well if they will tell to me, It’s ok because I will understand it. But now I want them to BLURT it. So I know what’s the meaning of his smile right now.

“Eh?Oppa don’t tell me that you can’t come to my birthday?”I said,as I tried to and tried to smile/FAKE SMILE.

“ah-I N-no!”he stuttered. That’s it I can’t hold my anger now.

LIAR!!! I know you can’t come because you’re going to America and leave me.”As I tried to hold my tears.

“….”SILENCE………..He just put his head down.

“You know what RYEOWOOK-SSHI. *sigh*I don’t need you anymore,I don’t know who you are anymore. GO!GO to the states and leave ME!!” I cried.

“_____-ah,I’m s-sory. I c-can explain”’he said as he tried to touch me.

“Don’t touch ME! SORRY??!!and EXPLAIN?! *sigh* Don’t explain it to me anymore. I know what you’re gonna say. ‘sorry because if I will knew it,it will hurts me?’NO it will hurts me more. *sobs*I will understand you if you said it to me. But now, I can’t forgive because  you hurt me KIM RYEOWOOK!” I said as I walk out and I ran as fast as I could. ‘I would NOT fogive him’I said in my mind.

END OF FLASHBACK…

That’s what happen last 3 years. *sigh*Well, I actually forgive him for what happen back then.

“The Class is Over class, you can go home now” Mr.Park said as he walked out the classroom. Ryeowook oppa tapped my shoulder.

“______-ah,do you-“I cut his sentence.

“YES Oppa,I FORGIVE you” I said and smiled.

“But, how did you know that I was going to say that?”he said. I chukled.

“Oppa I’m smart”

“pffft.yeah. Dongsaeng I’m really SORRY. Can we start our friendship again?”he said. I looked at him and he’s b with tears.

“Of Course Oppa”I said and immediately hug him. Someone tapped my shoulder again. Yeah again. I looked who tapped my shoulder. Oh! It’s Kyuhyun-sshi.

“uh _______-ah. Come on it’s time to go home” he said.

“Ah~ok. Um Wookie oppa I gotta go before Kyuhyun-sshi get’s mad”I whispered to him.

“Bwoh?! _____-ah you know Kyuhyun?”he said. I think he’s shocked.

“Ah~Yeah. Eh? Why? You know him Oppa?”I asked him.

“Of Course,who wouldn’t know him he’s the k-“kyu cutted his sentence

“Nah~Hyung! You know ______-ah?”Kyuhyun –sshi said and he’s wrapped his arm around Oppa’s shoulder and ruffled his hair.

“Yes. She’s my best friend wait don’t tell me that she’s your rumour-“kyu cut he’s sentence. Again. ‘Rumour what?’I said in my mind.

“NO! Hyung we better go. _______-ah come on”he said and pulled me.

“Oppa see ya tomorrow” I shouted. I looked at Kyuhyun-sshi why he pulled me. I think he’s hiding something.

KYUHYUN POV

Aisshh! I didn’t know that Wookie hyung and ____-ah are best friend. It’s getting complicated now. I don’t want to let her know my secret. I know she’s going to avoid me. I have to think a plan.                             

_______________________________________________________________________

Annyeong Haseyo Everyone,

       I'm Back!! Well I'm back here in the Philippines last Sunday. I want to update yesterday but I'm still tired. So,I want to say SORRY!!  Anyways, I hope you like my update. I'm going to update again tomorrow. ^_^

Yey!I have 45 subscribers NOW^^

keem112996 - randomfangirl-dancingqueen-I_am_ME-mari_038wookieElfsUju4ever-infernocaeli

CorruptTheMaknae - Sam_kyuminhae - khishluv -girlygirl95 - DBSHINee10teukie_is_mine13 -shinjikyu

macky1989 - Kyuriel_18markyu_PHelf35 - marshmallowjjang -iloveyoudbz - ndynise -maineteukie

lovablebubble-suju26kamzseoheerinjadesjh-keylelovesC-21rayissa18KyuChul021 -

lehcar_rachel0123711 - suju376 - applejack1315 - onlyhaelover - esther_pigpig - 88hyunwoo88 -

meera13peace-therandomfangirl_21 - bluesujulove15 - gabie_16 - sKyu328 - penpen09

-imaginedreamloveKyusia_20 -  han1094 -bbogeulie - sungmin_pumpkin96....

KEEP COMMENT ON MY STORY!!

 

Thanks for Reading!! ^_^

 

"READ, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE"