I found u

I realize that I love her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As the time goes by, Kyu and Vic is getting closer and closer. Their relationships is like a couple who date for years. For Vic, Kyu is someone she needs, she feels safe and comfort with him. And for Kyu, Vic is his everything. In the other side Khun prepares go to Busan to look for Vic. He rides by train, along the way he thinks bout her condition.

            “I can’t wait any longer again, I have to find u no matter what. I won’t back to Seoul before I find u and the most important thing is she can forgives me”

At Kyu’s house, Kyu’s cleaning his house after heard that Khun is going to Busan to find the one Khun loves.

            “omo there are many Qian paintings here, I think I have to open a gallery special for Vic, kkkkk”

Then suddenly Kyu feels something wrong in his head, he feels dizzy and finally he faint in the living room. As he falls to the floor, Khun arrives at Kyu’s house. At the same time Vic is buying eggs in market but she drops the eggs she brings. Vic feels something happen bad to Kyu the she is trying to call Kyu.

            “hyung, what’s wrong with u?? Wake up hyung..” Khun taps Kyu’s face.

            “ohh Khun u arrive, but where am I??”

            “I found u faint just now, are u ok?? Sit here, I’ll take some water for u”

Then Kyu’s phone rings and it’s from Vic.

            “hyung, ur phone rings.. and it’s from...isanghae Song?? Ur girlfriend right??” then Khun walks to the kitchen to get some water for Kyu.

            “what makes her call me right now? Our house is near just a block from here.”

Kyu picks up his phone.

            “Kyu, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter