First meeting

I realize that I love her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            She’s tall, has a pair of bunny eyes and long brown straight hair. She’s also talkative, funny and very cheerful as a girl. Her name is Song Qian aka Victoria Song and she’s Chinese. An unique name for a  girl who lives in Korea. She moved to Korea bcoz her mom’s business. Today is her first time she steps in her new school as a high school student. When she enters school area, all students stare at her unusual physics. Even though she has bunny eyes, but she’s very beautiful like a goddess.

            “why are they keep staring at me?? Am I that weird? Am I smelly?” she asks herself  in weak sound as she walks to principal room.

            “welcome Qian, have a sit please” ask the headmaster.

            “nae ahjussi.. where’s my class?? I’m in hurry” answer Vic.

            “wow ur Korean looks better than 2 years ago. Look, this is ur new class and take the books above that table.” Ask headmaster as he hands her a paper.

            “nae ahjussi. By the way, am I that weird wearing this uniform?? They keep staring at me like I’m a stranger. Or are korean usually like that?? ” she asks him with curious face.

            “No, but maybe they look at u bcoz u’re preety. I mean natural beauty as girl, u know that almost all korean girl is very addicted with plastic surgery to look more beautiful. Ok it’s time for you to go to your new class. And the last one, please don’t call me ahjussi here. Behave ok..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter