Ideal wife

I realize that I love her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After that confession, they’re officially dating. Vic begins her new life, being together with Kyu makes her forget bout Khun. For Kyu, Vic is his spirit to live. He really wants her become his wife in the future. Today is monthly check up for Kyu who has brain cancer.

            “today is time for monthly check up and as usual my family never accompanied me, huuhhhfftthhh. Do my family care bout me huh? Give me money every month is not good enough to make me better? but I don’t care anymore since I just wanna live long and spend my whole life with my isanghae Song.” then he heads to the hospital where he always goes for medical check up.

In the other side, Vic’s heading to Kyu’s house just to make sure he’s ok. But her steps stop as she seeing Kyu gets out from his house.

“ehh?? Where is he going?? He didn’t tell me anything where he’s going today. I must stalk him” say Vic as she sees his new boyfriend going somewhere she doesn’t know.

His steps are more confident than before. He greets the nurse with big smile in tip of his lips. He steps in Dr. Lee Teuk’s room.

            “annyeonghaseyo” greet Kyu happily.

            “annyeonghaseyo Kyu, have a sit please. Today u look so happy, what happen to u?? Like no usual” ask Dr. Lee Teuk.

            “uhh I just got back my spirit to live long in this beautiful world, hyung” Kyu always calls him like that, and Dr. Lee Teuk treats him like his younger brother.

After having check up from him, they sit in the couch.

            “after seeing the result, u’re getting better day by day. What makes u more cheerful huh??” ask Dr. Lee Teuk.      

            “nothing, I just wanna make sure that this cancer won’t get worse  and I can take care of her..”

            “her?? Who’s that lucky girl, Kyu??”

            “ohh it’s my secret, oneday I’ll introduce her to u. Now it’s time to go, I don’t wanna disturb ur busy day, bye hyung”

            “don’t forget to drink all the medicine ok..”

            “arasso hyung..” Kyu waves at him.

            “wait Kyu, have u ever thought bout surgery?? I asked to u last check up”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter