She's gone

I realize that I love her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*at school*

Sulli always comes earlier than her friends, then Chansung and Khun enter the class. she does’t know that they already stand behind her.

            “Sul..Sul.. do u know whether Vic comes today??” Khun asks her nervously.

            “ya..!!! Khun, how dare u did that to Vic. U’re really disgusting. What do u want from her now huh??”

            “u know that??” Chansung asks her.

“jeongmal mianhae, please let me know where Vic is. I’m really sorry, I swear to God that I regret it.”

            “Sulli, please tell us where Vic is. He just wants to apologize.” beg Chansung.

            “I won’t tell u, I won’t let u hurt her anymore.” then Sulli leaves them.

5 days had passed and Vic still didn’t come to school. The more day passes, the more Khun feels guilty. He can’t handle again, he asks Sulli in the garden once again.

            “Sulli, please tell me where Vic is. I swear to u I won’t hurt her anymore”

“who knows, how could she get it from her ex-boyfriend for twice, I don’t know why her ex-boyfriend did that and u also did the same.”

            “what do u mean I also did the same with her ex-??”

            “he was the one who took her ity, though she has blackbelt she’ll be weak if she remember that memory and it happened when u almost did that to Vic. And u know what now? She moves from this school. Are u satisfied now?? I lost my bestfriend bcoz of u” Sulli yells at Khun.

After hearing that, Khun becomes speechless. He doesn’t know what should he say.

Sulli leaves him in the garden alone. Then Wooyoung comes towards Khun.

            “jeongmal mianhae Khun, I really don’t know it’d happen like this. I didn’t ask u to do that, I just wanted u to play with her and make her hurt, that’s it.. I never knew that u almost....”

            “shut up..!! let me alone here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter