Do You Love Me?

I Can't Stop Loving You

 

My first Love has gone…

What should I do?

Find a new love?

But is there someone that likes me?

***

Krystal’s POV

I like Minho oppa since we met. But now he already has a girlfriend… What should I do? When I was child, only Minho likes me. So is there any person who likes me?

“hiks..hiks..” I cried and suddenly a ball comes to me. I take the ball.

“Whose ball is this?” I asked.

“Mine” A boy said. I give the ball to him and go.

***

The next day…

From now I’ll be living in SEOUL. I’ll continue my school here. I’ll go to the same school with Minho’s girlfriend. But I don’t know what is her name.

I’m going to school… But suddenly I met Minho with his girlfriend.

“Minho oppa?” I said

“Krystal?” he said.

“This is my girlfriend, Sulli” he said.

“Sulli, this is my friend in San Francisco” he said to his girlfriend.

“Hi, I’m Sulli”

“I’m Krystal… Today I move to this school” I said.

“Oh.. I hope we are in the same class” she said. Yes, I hope we are in the same class because she is the only one I know in here.

And then we go to school together. I went to principal room.

***

School time…

I’m waiting outside the class.

“Ok class, we have transfer student from San Francisco” the teacher said.

“Come in!” the teacher said. And I came in.

“Hello, my name is Krystal. Nice to meet you” I said while looking to the students in the class. I see Sulli waving her hand to me. And then I sit next to Sulli and a boy. When I looked at that boy, I remember he was the one who played baseball yesterday.

***

Taemin’s POV

Oh my god, that girl yesterday is my classmate and she sits beside me. She’s so pretty.

“Hi, my name is Taemin, do you remember me? I’m the one who played baseball yesterday” I said.

“Oh yes…” She said. Oh my… I’m really falling in love with her.

“By the way Krystal is your English name right? What is your Korean name?” I asked.

“Actually there’s no one who knows my Korean name… Only my family knows it… But, if you want to know, please keep a secret” she said.

“Yes, I’ll keep it as my secret” I said.

“My name is Jung Soojung” she said.

“Actually, when I was kid all my class said that I’m a girl… But keep it as a secret… Sulli already knows it because she’s my friend since we kid” I said.

“So you know Minho oppa too? He’s Sulli’s best friend when they still child” she asked.

“No… Minho is already on San Francisco and I met him when Sulli’s accident” I said.

“Oh… I see… Minho is my friend on San Francisco because he was the only Korean there” she said.

We were having chat… I forgot that we still in the class. The teacher found out.

“Taemin! Krystal!” shout the teacher making us surprised.

“Why are you two having a chat while the teacher explaining? Get out!” the teacher shout and the students laugh at us.

We were standing outside the class.

“Sorry, I make you do the punishment” I said.

“No… Me too… Sorry” she said.

***

The next day…

“Krystal!” I said.

“This is for you” I said while giving her a necklace.

“Why are you giving this to me?” she asked.

“I’m sorry and I love you” I said. The truth I just want to say sorry but by accident I say “I love you”.

“Eh? Sorry…” she said.

“You don’t love me?” I ask. But she didn’t answer.

“I’ll wait until you love me, I’ll make you love me” I said.

***

Krystal’s POV

Taemin loves me? I thought there’s no one who loves me and wants to be my lover. But how will I say to Taemin? I already fall in love with Minho oppa…

When I’m going to study, Sulli sends me a message.

Krystal~

Are you going out with Taemin?

Taemin keeps talking about you…

If you reall going out, than congrats ^o^

                                    Sulli

My god, is this the way he makes me love him?

Don’t think about it, just study.

But then, Minho sends me a message.

Hey Krystal,

Are you Taemin’s girlfriend?

Are you 2 going out?

He keeps talking about you..

                                    Minho

God! I’m trying to study! I text

No! He’s not my boyfriend! Stop it! I’m trying to study!

                                    Krystal

But after that, there are new message.

Krystal~

Do you change your mind?

I’m waiting~

Meet me after school at the park

                                    Taemin

Geez~ okay… I can study now.

***

The next day after school…

I meet Taemin at the park.

“Krystal!” he said.

“Yes, what?” I said.

“I have a game!” he said.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Finding a treasure!” he said.

“I already bury the treasure and then you will find the treasure” he said.

“Ehh?” I said. What? Is it too childish to play finding treasure?

“There are many treasures here… Maybe 5 treasures” he said.

The list of the treasures box

Blue box

Green box

Yellow box

Red box

Pink box

I search here and there and then I found “X” sign beside the pond. I dig it and I get blue box. And then I continued searching. “X” sign beside the bushes. I dig it and get green box. After that I found Yellow box under the bench. I search for the last 2 boxes. I found “X” sign under the apple tree. Just 1 last box but I can’t find it…

The list of the treasures box

Blue box

Green box

Yellow box

Red box

Pink box

I see Taemin sit on the bench.

“Taemin, I can’t find the pink treasure box” I said.

“I give the clue, find something same with the color of the box” he said.

“Ok, thanks Taemin” I said.

How can I find something pink here? When I search, I find a pink flower. I look around but there are no “X” sign. I found a heart sign and in the heart there is a pink flower. I started to dig it and I found pink box.

“Taemin, can I open it?”

“Of course” he said.

I opened the box.

***