I Love You

I Can't Stop Loving You

 

I love you…

Finally, I can meet my true love…

I’m very happy…

***

I want to open the box but Taemin stop me.

“No, stop! Open it in your house!” Taemin said.

“Ok…” I said.

***

In my house…

 I have to study for next week test... next week there are a lot of tests to graduate from high school. A week after the tests, there are prom. We can invite person from other schools to become our partner or choose one person in school. We can use dress. After that, I remember Taemin. I remember I haven’t opened the boxes. When I open the boxes I found many things.

Inside the blue box, there are 2 different dresses, inside the green box there are 2 different shoes, inside the yellow box there are many accessories and in the red box there are 1 set of makeup.

I haven’t opened the pink box. When I opened the pink box, I just found a letter. I opened the letter and read it.

Krystal~

Can you be my partner when prom? I want you to wear one of that dresses I have given to you. After you choose a dress, you can wear the shoes and accessories I have given to you. And then you use the makeup I have given to you. I want you to be pretty. Don’t let people be your partner when prom. I love you. I’m waiting for the answer… I’ll be waiting…

                                                                                    Lee Taemin

These clothes are really cute, how can I choose?

I send a message to Taemin.

Taemin,

Which one do you like?

I like the 2 of them, I can’t choose >.<

                                    Jung Krystal

 I like both.

 I know that anything you wear will looks good on you

                                    Taemin

Oh geez~ I call Taemin.

“Taemin, which one should I wear?”

“Up to you”

“If I know which one I like most, I wouldn’t ask you!”

“Okay… I want you to wear the dress black dress for prom”

“And the second dress?”

“The second dress will you use when you…”

“What?”

“Secret! I’ll say to you later, bye”

“Taemin!”

“…”

He hung up. I’m curious. What is the secret?

Just stop thinking about that. I have to study now.

***

After a week…

We were having a test. I have study hard for today. I hope I’ll get a good score

***

A week later…

The test is done. We are in the school for seeing the result. Today night we’ll have a prom.

“Krystal! Look!” Sulli said to me and I look at the board. I surprised but happy when see the result. I was on rank in my school. Taemin was on rank 3 and Sulli was on rank 10.

“Taemin, you are great!” I said. But he only smiles. When Sulli went home with Minho oppa, he whispered to me.

“Don’t forget today night my partner…” he said and go.

***

 

Author’s POV

When prom…

Sulli came to the prom with Minho and Taemin came alone. Taemin is waiting for Krystal. And then Krystal came. She was very pretty and makes many people look at her.

“Sorry Taemin” Krystal said.

“It’s alright. You’re pretty” Taemin said.

They went in and danced.

When Taemin and Krystal dance, Taemin whispered to Krystal.

“What is your answer?” Taemin asked. But Krystal didn’t reply.

After the prom was done, Taemin grabs Krystal’s hand and whispered.

“So, you can answer?” Taemin asked. Taemin hugged Krystal and whispered.

“I love you” Taemin said. Then Krystal hugged him back and whispered.

“I love you too” she said. Taemin blushed but he felt happy.

“Can you tell me what is the secret?” Krystal asked.

“That dress is for we date. Meet me at the amusement park” Taemin said.

“Okay, see ya!” Krystal said.

***

Minho and Sulli sitting together on the bench.

“You already graduated from high school, I remembered when you still child” Minho said.

“Oppa, I remember the day when I graduated from kindergarten. Oppa invite me to go to amusement park. I was really happy” Sulli said.

“Then, let’s go to the amusement park tomorrow” Minho said. Sulli smiled and kissed Minho’s cheek.

“I love you oppa” Sulli said. Minho hugged her.

“I love you too” Minho said. Then they went home.

***

In the amusement park…

Minho and Sulli went to the amusement park. Taemin and Krystal went to the amusement park too. They went to the same amusement park but they haven’t met. It was 12.00pm. Krystal and Taemin were planning to have fun this day. But then Minho and Sulli saw them.

“Taemin, Krystal what are you doing? Are you dating?” asked Sulli.

“Yes, with my girlfriend” Taemin said while grabbing Krystal’s arm.

“You too?” asked Krystal.

“Yes” Minho and Sulli said together.

“Enjoy your day, have fun… bye” Sulli said.

“You too” said Taemin.

Minho and Sulli played many things. Krystal and Taemin played many things too. Minho and Sulli ride Ferris wheel but Taemin and Krystal ride roller coaster. It’s exactly 6.00pm. The Ferris wheel that Minho and Sulli ride stop at the top. Minho and Sulli can see everything from the top. They looked for the sunset.

“Oppa, I love you” Sulli said.

“I love you too” said Minho.

“Oppa, can you wait a few years?” Sulli asked.

“I’ll be waiting for you” Said Minho. They kissed until the Ferris wheel move again.

Krystal and Taemin are riding a roller coaster. They saw the sunset from the roller coaster. Krystal is scared and Taemin hugged her. And they kissed.

***

7 years later…

“Hurry up, we have to go now”

“Okay”

 Krystal and Taemin already married a year ago. Today, Sulli and Minho will be married. Taemin and Krystal went to the dressing room. Minho and Sulli done dressing and ready to married.

“Congrats Minho oppa and Sulli” said Krystal.

“Thank you Krystal and Taemin” said Minho and Sulli.

“You are so pretty Sulli” said Krystal.

“Thanks…” said Sulli.

***

“You may kiss the bride”

Minho kissed Sulli.

“I love you”

“I love you too”

***

The End