Trying to Get Back Those Memories

I Can't Stop Loving You

 

My head hurts…

I can’t remember anything…

I’m trying to remember it but that makes my head hurts…

What should I do?

***

Beach, 10:00am…

“I don’t want to forget it, please remember!” I said and cried.

“Stop it Sulli, I’ll make you remember… No matter when will you remember I’ll be waiting for you” said Minho while hugging me.

“My head hurts…”  I said.

“Sorry Minho… I make you wait” I said.

“It’s Ok” he said with smile.

***

Today I can go home. I haven’t been school for about 2 weeks. I must study.

When I’m taking out my books, I found a diary. It’s my diary. I opened it and began to read it

(3/24/02)

I’m so happy to get this diary book from Min-min oppa. It’s my birthday! I’m going to be 8 years old. What a happy birthday. They all gave me so many present! I’m happy.

(3/25/02)

Minho saved me from that girl group again, I love him… he’s my hero.

(3/30/02)

End of March… I’m bored really…

(4/5/02)

There is nothing special this week L

(4/8/02)

Hooray! We will go to Jeju island!

(4/29/02)

We go to Jeju until about 3 weeks. That was fun. I want to go there again.

There are so many writings I forgot that I write diary every day. I’m really surprised when reading the last of my diaries.

(10/14/02)

I hate them, why they all look at me as a slave? I’m not a slave. But it’s my fault too for being coward. It’s my fault to be always relying on Min-min oppa. I should become stronger and live without relying on Min-min oppa, I’ll be waiting for you until you come back. I think I’ll stop writing diary… I’m waiting for you Min-min oppa.

My eyes began teary and I dropped the diary book. Then I found a writings again and read it.

(10/12/02)

Min-min oppa, why did you go? I miss you really… by the way I’m really curious about the time capsule…

Time capsule? What is that? I’ll ask Minho tomorrow.

***

The next day…

“Minho, I want to talk to you” I said.

“What?” he asked.

“Did you really going to San Francisco?” I asked.

“Yes”

“What is time capsule, we have made it right?”

“Oh my god! I forgot that time capsule! Yes, we have made it together. Right before I went to San Francisco” he said.

“Can I see it?”

“Of course, tomorrow at 5:00pm ok?”

“And then, did I get bullied?” I asked.

“Yes, sometimes… did you remember already?”

“No, I haven’t” I said.

“So, how do you know?”

“This” I said while giving the diary.

“I found my diary” I said.

***

Minho’s POV

“So stupid, I forgot that time capsule” I said. I really want to know what she’s message and present. Finally I can open it after 10 years…

I want to do my work, my pencil case is in my bag. When I opened my bag, I found Sulli’s diary book. I read it. I’m really happy, Sulli likes this diary book but I dropped the book when I see that writings.

(10/14/02)

I hate them, why they all look at me as a slave? I’m not a slave. But it’s my fault too for being coward. It’s my fault to be always relying on Min-min oppa. I should become stronger and live without relying on Min-min oppa, I’ll be waiting for you until you come back. I think I’ll stop writing diary… I’m waiting Min-min oppa.

My god… I thought that girl group will not bully her again and I remember that Sulli said that they not bully her.

“I’m sorry Sulli, I can’t save you from them” I said. I regret. And now she doesn’t remember anything. Sorry...

***

Sulli’s POV

The next day on 5:00pm…

We went to that place, our buried memories.

“Now Sulli, I hope you will remember it. It’s our important memory” he said

“I’ll try” I said.

“Let’s dig it!” he said. We dig it until we see a box. We opened the box together.

“Did you remember? When we make this time capsule, we buried a present to give each other. Let’s open it!” he said.

I get a teddy bear from Minho and Minho get a soccer ball.

“We also made a letter to give each other. Let’s open the letter!” he said. This is the letter from Minho.

Dear Sulli,

We will open this in the future. On that time, we will be older than now. I hope you’ll grow to be a pretty girl. Thanks for being my best friend.

I like you Sulli. You can play soccer and sports. You’re pretty and cute. You are the most important person to me. You’re precious.

Thanks, Minho

I began to cry. Minho really loves me. I read my letter.

Min-min oppa!

I can’t wait to see your letter. I hope Min-min oppa will be handsome in the future. In the future we will be still best friends. But actually I want to be more than friends. I like you oppa, you’re amazing, nice and handsome. You and I will be always together right oppa? J

Thanks, Sulli

I cried. My head feels hurt. I close my eyes and that memory appears in my mind. When I open my eyes, I see Minho in front of me.

“Mi… Min-min oppa” I said.

“I remember it, your promise will be always loving me…” I said.

“Sulli, you remember?” he asked.

“Yes, oppa” I cried. And then he hugged me and says

“Will you be my girlfriend?” he said. I hugged him back.

“Yes” I said. We watch Sunset together.

“Oppa, will you wait for me until I graduate from my school?”

“I’ll be waiting for you” he said.

***

Taemin’s POV

I’m glad that Sulli remembers her memories again. But now, Minho hyung is her lover.

I’m playing baseball and the ball went to a girl who is crying.

“hiks hiks…”  she cried and the ball comes to her.

“Whose ball is this?” she said.

“Mine” I said. She gives me the ball and go.

Oh my god, she’s so pretty!

***