Chapter 8

F.A.N

I bumped into my bed and cried. I don't know why I had mixed feelings right now. Happy because of Aunt Hana and Sehun prepared a wonderful mini party for me. Sad because I had to leave everything; her Aunt, Niel, Seoul and she like the most, Sunggyu. Ah, forget that man.

 

 

I never thought of my idols would have such feelings towards me, never. It was just one of my dream. But dreams may come true. Well, it didn't work at all.

 

 

"Ah forget it, Jaehee"

 

 

I only had less than a week here. I'll be busy with my college studying when I come back to my house, the real one. I decided to forget my fairytale dream and continue my life like usual as an ordinary girl that will never have a relationship with my idol. That's doesn't make sense at all okay. Sounds funny? Well, that's what I've been through.

 

 

My eyebag getting bigger and bigger that I didn't even care. I decided to take a walk around the housing, enjoying the winter for the last time. I sat on a bench, breath in the fresh air of winter. I heard a foot steps. As I turned back it's Sehun, brought along a quite big teddy bear. He passed it to me. "This is yours" he smiled."Thank you, but it's too big, isn't it?". I grinned, admiring the cute stuff.

 

 

"Stop complaining. Um, someone gave it to you. And it's not me for sure". Sehun told me. That's surprising. Aunt Hana? But why she didn't give it directly to me. I wonder. "Then, who?". I puzzled."You should find it by yourself okay. Bye-e-e-e". Sehun caressed my hair and leave me alone because he had to do some work.

 

 

My curiousity level increasing. Of course not from my parents because they're too far away. And I'll meet em anyway. I didn't have any friends here, then who? Only one person acrossed my mind.

 

 

Sunggyu.

 

 

"Um I never told him about my birthday, so who?". I talk to myself and didn't notice that Sehun still there. "Yes! He knew about that. Hey! Didn't you remember that he was among the first people to wish you, did you?". Sehun frowned. And why he was there. He could read my mind. That's fabulous, Sehun.

 

 

"Y-you're still here? Er sorry, I don't have a good memory and I'm actually trying to forget him. Let's not talk about him, okay". I smiled at Sehun, sheepisly. "Why?". Sehun knew everythings, but he just want me to explain clearly, but he's not forcing me. "I had my own reason and I don't think it's necessary for you to know. I'm sorry". I apologized, hoping that he'll understand.

 

 

"Nah, it's okay then. I'm really leaving now. Goodbye sweetie. Call me if you need anything". He waved me goodbye and finally dissapeared.

 

 

I just smiled while waving to Sehun. I felt a little bit calmer when Sehun besides me; like my own brother. I put the teddy bear besides me. I grinned happily. It's more than enough to have stuff that Sunggyu gave. I named that it as 'Grandpa' so it will remind me of Sunggyu. At first, I wanted to forget everything about Sunggyu, but I just realized that I'm a big fan of Infinite. I will never hate them for sure. And Sunggyu is a part of em, so how could I?