Chapter 2

F.A.N

 

On the second day, I woke up at 6.30am and felt extremely cold. I just realised that I forgot to close the room's window last night."Ugh, how can I forget to close them, no wonder I still feel cold despite wearing 3 layers of clothing." I heaved a sigh.

 

 

Then, I quickly prepared myself as Sehun will bring me to walk around Myeong-dong as I told him that I really loves shopping, so he reccomended me to go there. I wore a simple outfit that day; a knitted sweater and mafla around my neck. As I get out the room, I could see Sehun gapping, it's not obvious but still I can see em. I chuckled a little looking at his expression. It's not something to argue, so I just let him and had breakfast with Sehun before we left the house. We took a cab to go to Myeong-dong. Upon reaching Myeong-Dong, I felt like I was in a shopping heaven. I didn't know where to go first, so Sehun brought her to the best place for shopping. Sehun just followed everywhere I went until afternoon. He's loyal-man. How lucky was his girlfriend, whoever is she. I envy her. We took a break to have lunch, somewhere around Myeong-dong. 

 

 

"What is the best food here?" I asked, since I've never been here for so long. "There're a lot! But for today I suggest you try Jjinbang. Since the weather is quite cold, let's try eat something warm". I'm not sure if he's been a waiter before this, but he suggested to me, lively. I didn't see any cloud on his face; he's in mood, okay.  I agreed with  him. Jjinbang was just kind of snack. We also ordered two cups of hot chocolate and another foods. After about 15 minutes of waiting, the waitress served us. "Enjoy your meal, and as you guys come here as a couple, we'll serve you one of the populer dish randomly!", she greeted us with a warm smile."Thankyou, miss" I gave her a small nod.

 

 

I almost cried because Pull-nakji was too hot and spicy; the popular that had been served free of charge to us. Sehun giggled at me. Now I know why he refused to eat. I eyed him sharply, but I'm not that serious. "I'm sorry, but I just want to let you have this experience" he stick his tounge out. "Alright, alright. I get it". I nodded, to his childish act, that's cute.

 

 

After our stomachs were full, we decided to go back home. Sehun planned to bring me to Namsan park that night to ride the cable car and go to Seoul Tower.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

That night, Aunt Hana sent me and Sehun to Namsan Park and left us alone to go for a dinner with her co-workers. "Sehunnie, take care of Hana okay?" Sehun nodded, and take a glance on me. "Don't worry oemma, this kid is easy to handle". They were both burst into laughter and I, I forced a smile. Okay, Sehun know how to tease me, lately.

 

As we reached the park , Sehun went straight to the ticket counter to get cable car ticket. The place was packed since it was the school holidays. We're  very lucky because Sehun didn't have to experience a long queue at the ticket counter as they arrived early. Then, we rode the cable car up Namsan Mountain and walked to the tower. As we reached the tower's deck, Sehun grabbed me straight to the restaurant because we've not taken dinner. After that, Sehun and I admired the night scenery as Seoul City that can be seen at the deck. Not long after, I asked Sehun, something that's been lingering over my mind ever since I arrived here.

 

"Sehun, can you send me to the fan meeting event next week? I really wanted to meet er em Infinite." I asked, hesitantly. I'm just worried if I'll bother him on that day. "Are you going?" Sehun widen his eyes. "Well, I've no problem to send you there cause I'll be there too"

 

"What! Really?" I jumped happily but wait, let me think for a moment. "Are you sure? Are you a fanboy?" I asked, ensure him. That's rare; a fanboy of boy band. 

 

" Yeah, I'll be there but please! I'm not a fanboy. It's just because I work part-time for a publication company as a photographer, so that's my task" Sehun sighed. I didn't know why, but he seems like he doesn't like it.

 

"Woah , that's really really great. You must take a picture of me with the Infinite's members okay?" I giggled. And lost in my own thought for a few moments.

 

"Ah, no problem. You just need to dress yourself as pretty as possible, so one of the members will choose you as your date , or if they don't, I'll date you" I know, he's teasing me, again. He put his arm on my shoulder, and it's the first time. But I'll let him, we're friends now. Who cares?

 

 

Sehun's POV

 

I tried to crack a joke but in fact, I felt something strange towards her, is this love? "Ah, it's nonsense. But, what if it's real? No, no. She's just my cousin". I pushed all of the thought the very back of my mind. I just met her for two days, that's not possible Sehun. Jaehee began to blush but she pretended not to hear what I said to her, I knew she heard it. It's too loud, I can't tell. She just thanked me because I can send her to the fan-meeting.

 

Sehun's POV end

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

"Thank you, Sehun." I grinned. That's a relieved, I didn't bother him at all. I keep grinning as we strode the pavement together to the car park, thinkin of next week. We didn't talk muchr on our way. A few minutes later, Sehun's phone ringing, it's his mom.

 

"Son, where are you? I'm here already. I'll wait you guys at the parking lot"

 

"Alright eomma, we're on our way. See you there" 

 

"She's here already" Sehun told me. I nodded my head, I was just exhausted. 

 

10 minutes later , we met Aunt Hana in the car. We didn't talk much as both of us were tired. As we reached home, I headed straight to my room because I was too worn out. We already planned to hang out with Sehun's friends on the next day and they'll go to many place here in Seoul with Aunt Hana in that week. That night , I slept soundly without changing my clothes due exhaustion.

 

 

p/s: Most of this story are Author's POV, there's a few that aren't. So I will stated. Sorry if it's really confusing.