BECOME ONE ^^

MY GIANT HUBBY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“B-baby”

 

“H-hubby” ‘HOLY MOTHER HE’S HERE. RIGHT INFRONT OF ME’ Your eyes widened seeing him.

 

“I miss you sooyoung-ah” Your mom said make you awake. You cleared your throats as you look away , avoiding kris eyes. But kris eyes still set on you.

 

“Binnie-ah” Victoria smiled as she hugged you.

 

“Unnie” You smiled back and hugged her back then you let her go.

 

“Annyeonghaeseyo” You bowed to the Wu’s or should we say your ex in law or anything.

 

“Aigoo binnie-ah. I miss you” Mrs Wu hugged you. You giggled and hugged her then you hugged Mr Wu.

 

“How are you kris?” Your brother asked.

 

“The usual” Kris shrugged but his eyes still on you. You ignored it eventhough you felt uncomfortable.

 

“Come on. Lets eat first then we can talk” Your dad said. Your mother nodded in agreed. You totally felt that this situation is déjà vu but this time Victoria is here. Then you guys took a sit like the first time you guys meet but this time Victoria is infront of your brother Junhyung.

 

You guys order the food first then you guys catch something up while waiting the food came. But you and kris didn’t say anything at all. You guys just listen to them or to be exact YOU listen to them since you noticed that kris has been staring at you all the time.

 

“So how are you subin-ah?” Mr Wu asked

 

“I’m fine.. a-abeonim” You smiled as you seems hestitate to say the last word. Kris smirked hearing that. You glared at him but he just stared at you blankly.

 

“good but where you have been?” Mrs Wu look at you

 

“I’m in New York” You meekily smiled. ‘I just went there 3 weeks ago. Why I didn’t try to look at her at there?’ kris puffed his cheeks.

 

“What are you doing there binnie-ah?” Victoria furrowed her eyebrows.

 

“ Nothing I guess but I visit some fashion show or visit orphanage. That’s all” Your shrugged. ‘same old binnie’ Kris shook his head as he try to hold his smile.

 

“How did your brand going unnie?” You asked her

 

“Its doing well” Victoria beamed. You nodded while smiling. Kris still staring at you.

 

“So how are you kris?” You bravely asked him. ‘How can she ask that?’ Kris look at you in disbelief

 

“Not good” Kris bluntly said. You bit your own tongue when kris said that.You know it so well why. You already heard from exo and hyuna about kris and tiffany. You glad that kris finally know the truth about tiffany but you ! still hurt what he did 6 months ago.

 

“Ehem, why don’t we eat now ? food already here” Your brother Junhyung broke the awkward silent. The others nodded in agreed because they don’t want you or anyone else run away again.

 

After you guys eat, you guys went for dessert then you guys talk but you and kris didnt talk at all. Just sometimes you two would interfere or answer the question they ask. You just find out that your brother would engaged with Hara in three months. You so happy for them. Then by the time to go home,

 

“So lets go home” Your father said. You sighed in relief cause you didn’t want to be here for so long again. Then you guys went out to the restraunt.

 

“I’m going to take her to OUR home” Kris suddenly said as he emphased the word ‘OUR’ while staring at you. His car is here since he drive to this restraunt right after his work done.

 

“B-but” You hestitate to agreed

 

“Just go” Victoria pushed you to him.

 

“But we divorce” You blurted.

 

“Really?” Kris mother look at you in amused. You felt confuse by all of your family expression including kris.

 

 

--------------------------------

 

 

“W-what?” You furrowed your eyebrow. Kris just pulled you to his car and pushed you to get inside the car. Kris went to driver side and get in then he locked the car.

 

“Hey let me out” You look at kris

 

“I cant” Kris shook his head.

 

“And why is that?” You asked

 

“Because we going to our home” Kris smirked

 

“Its not our home anymore” You shot

 

“why you so confident about that huh?” Kris shot back. You didn’t answer him. You look out the window while thinking. ‘we already divorce right?’ You bit your lips. Kris smirked when you don’t have anything to say about that.

 

The reason why kris want to bring you home is to settle some things with you and apologize to you. He didn’t want you to leave him anymore. An hour later you guys reach your home. When kris already out from his car, he notice you still in car and he can see that you didn’t want to get out from his car. Kris opened the door.

 

“Get out” Kris ordered. You glared at him but kris just stared at you with mixed of feeling in his eyes. You noticed it.

 

“Don’t make me do something that you don’t want to” Kris threatened you. You sighed and get out from his car but you just stand there when kris already infront the door. Kris sighed and walked to you. Then he picked you up over his shoulder. Your eyes widened in shocked.

 

“Yah, what are you doing? Put me down” You shouted as you hit his back rapidly. Kris ignored it and walked into you guys house then he slammed shut the door.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter