BACK !

MY GIANT HUBBY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

6 months later …

 

 

 

 

“That’s all for today” Kris said. The other staffs nodded and they left. Yes, now kris have been take over his father car company. Kris spun around to face the scenery over the glass. ‘Where are you baby?’ Kris bit his lips while thinking about you. Kris smiled at the thought of your pouting, when you sulking, when you laugh, when you smile and mostly when you kissed him. Kris missed you so much. There’s a no day that he haven’t think about you. Everyday he must think about you or thinking about his memory with you.

 

Kris still remember when he come to Yong’s house to find you. You were not there. All he got was beating from different person because everyone was mad at him because of his behaviour.

 

Flashback :

 

Kris stepped the break make the car abruptly stop infront of Yong’s house. Kris quickly get out from the car and went to infront door. Kris knocked a few times. Then, The door open showing Mrs Kim smiling at him.

 

“Hello” Kris bowed and quickly went to the living room.Kris look a bit shocked when he saw exo, hyuna, beast, block b and some girl group at the living room. They seems to have fun.

 

“Kris you came. Where’s subin?” Mrs Yong asked when she saw kris. Kris gulped in fear as he saw exo, hyuna, block B and Doojoon glaring at him.

 

“I-I”

 

“Where’s subin kris ?” Mr Yong smiled at him.

 

“That’s what I want to ask you abeonim eomonim” Kris mumbled as he hung his head low.

 

“What do you mean by that?”Mrs Yong smiled fade.

 

“She’s already left”Luhan suddenly spoke after a few minutes silence from kris.

 

“What?”All of people in the living room except exo and hyuna gasped.

 

PUNCH ! “What did you do to my sister kris?” Junhyung asked after he punched kris in the face. Kris fell down. Kris wiped the corner of his lips as he look down.

 

“Yeah, what did you do huh?” Jaehyo glared at him.

 

“I-I”

 

“Duizhang hurt binnie again after you guys left that day hyungs” Chanyeol said.

 

“What? What did he say huh? Isn’t its enough we already warning you?” Kyung growled.

 

“He say that he love tiffany infront of binnie” Hyuna said.

 

PUNCH !”Yeobo” Mrs yong gasped as she look at his own husband beating kris.

 

“Appa” Junhyung stopped His father when he saw Mr Yong beat kris non stopped. Mrs Yong look at Kris in sympathy when she saw kris look weak after the beating.

 

“You ungrateful brat” Mr Yong hissed. Kris get on his knees.

 

“I’m sorry abeonim. I didn’t mean when I said that. I love subin so much. I didn’t mean to hurt her” Kris cried. He didn’t care anymore that they will laugh at him because he’s crying.

 

“Why did you cry? Shouldn’t you be happy that subin finally out from your life?” Doojoon snorted.

 

“Yeah, why did you cry when you already said that you love someone else infront of her?” Gikwang smirked.

 

“I’M NOT HAPPY ALRIGHT !i love her. I lover my baby so much” Kris blowed up.

 

PUNCH ! “That’s for saying you love someone else infront of our dongsaeng” Jaehyo hissed.

 

“Where’s the girl?” Mrs Yong suddenly asked

 

“N-nae? Who ?” Kris asked.

 

“That tiffany girl? Where is she?” Hara asked.

 

“I-I” Kris didn’t know what to answer

 

“Actually unnie and imo. Kai and me brought. She’s in the car. Wait let me take her. Come on Kai” Hyuna evilly smiled.

 

“Wait- why she’s with you?” Hyunseung asked

 

“That girl get hyuna nerves and Hyuna hates her so she become a bit nasty to her after subin left. Hyuna decide to kidnapped her since she thought its will be a bit useful” Kai explained make they laughed.

 

“Seriously, you did that dongsaeng-ah? You become more nasty girl?” U-kwon cracked up. Hyuna just innocently blinked

 

“And you even agree to her?” Dongwoon chuckled. Kai just shrugged about it and left with hyuna.

 

“So kris, did she left anything to you? Or message?” Mrs Yong asked

 

“S-she” Kris hestitate to answer.

 

“She what kris?” Yoseab sternly asked

 

“She’s left a divorce form” Kris finally said it makes everyone shocked.

 

“WHAT ?”

 

“Wow you must hurt her so bad” B-bomb shook his head.

 

“Yeah, how could you kris?” Taeil glared at him. Kris didn’t say anything when everyone kept bashing him because he knew that its all his fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter