Sweets for the Sweet

WHOLE KPOP FUNNY GIFS ^^ (with American Gifs Added) (Pt. 2)
tumblr_lz6z3q7B6h1rnz1lyo1_1280.jpg
Sweets for the Sweet

Author: AWhiteFlame

Pairing: Kyuhyun/Henry

Rating: PG

Warnings: None…unless, for some reason, you’re offended by wine, chocolate, and cute boys :p

Summary: Kyuhyun uses some classic notions of seduction in order to get what he wants.

*****

If anyone (who knew Super Junior even a little bit) had to choose who they thought was likely to be the most romantic member, the odds of anybody choosing Kyuhyun were slim to nil. Kyuhyun was The Evil Magnae, Creeper Kyu, K-pop’s Rudest Magnae, and Most Awkward. He didn’t exude confidence wit the ladies, and was awkward even with his hyungs in front of the cameras. But Kyuhyun was a clever, adaptable boy. What everyone did know was that he loved winning. But something he loved as much as winning was having his carefully-laid-out plans go down without a hitch.

Kyuhyun stood in the kitchen one carefully-chosen evening, looking at the small assortment of wines he had in the wine rack he kept in one of the larger cupboards. He had something in mind, something he had been planning for months, but never had the opportunity to execute. He needed just the right time to strike, and after weeks of watching everyone’s schedules, tonight was finally the night. He scanned his collection for just the right wine. He had to have just the right thing to make this occasion as special as he intended it to be.

He listened to the guitar music coming from the hallway off of the living room. He listened to the English words sang in that sweet, clear voice of the only other person in the dorm. Kyuhyun pulled a bottle from it’s place and inspected it. He gave it a nod of approval, then set it on the kitchen table.

Well, this was it.

Moving down the hallway, Kyuhyun popped his head through Henry’s open doorway, smiling benignly. “Henry-ah, will you come out here? I want to show you something.”

Henry put his guitar down without asking why.

“Sure, hyung,” he said with a little smile, and followed Kyuhyun out to the kitchen. There, he saw a bottle of pinkish-red wine, a small gold box, and two wine glasses sitting on their small kitchen table.

“Can you help me with something?” Kyuhyun asked.

Henry looked at the wine on the table, then at his hyung.

“Oh, hyung, I don’t really like wine,” Henry admitted, with his body turned as if he meant to go back in the direction of his room.

To be frank, Henry didn’t like wine at all. Admittedly, he had very little experience with it, but the few times he tasted in, he didn’t like it. The flavors, to him, were heavy, acrid, and smoky in a way that he did not find appealing. He did not find being able to taste the wood of the barrel it sat in to be a positive thing. Before he had ever tasted it, like many children who had seen the movie Fantasia, Henry had childish notions of wine tasting like grapes. An experienced wine-taster could pick up the grapes in wine, but Henry could not.

Kyuhyun smiled his gentle hyung-smile. “I know you don’t, but I want you to try this one. I think you’ll find it’s different than other wines you’ve tasted before.”

Henry pinched his lips together, shifting from foot to foot, but ducked his head once in a half-hearted nod of agreement, and sat down.

“Great,” Kyuhyun said and picked the bottle up to uncork it.

“What do you need me to do?” Henry asked.

“I just want you to do some taste-testing with me,” Kyuhyun said, pouring a small amount into the bottom of the two large wine glasses.

“Well, I don’t know anything about wine, but I’ll try,” Henry said.

“That’s why I need your help. I want to find a wine that even people who don’t like it will like. And I think I might have found one. Here.”

Kyuhyun handed Henry a wine glass.

“Oh, okay,” Henry said vacantly, holding it up to the light.

This wine wasn’t dark red or pale yellow, like other wines he had seen. It was a more transparent, raspberry hue, and the light that danced inside the glass was a deep pink. A cheery sort of color.

“What we’re going to do first is swirl the wine in the glass to let some air get into it. Then I want you to tell me what you smell. This wine is supposed to have notes of orange and cherry, and another fruit. Let’s see.”

They each swirled the wine in their glasses and held it up to their noses, Kyuhyun appreciatively, Henry with a slightly knitted brow.

“Can you smell the orange and cherry in this wine?” Kyuhyun asked, cutting his eyes over at the younger boy from above the rim of his glass.

Henry sniffed again and smiled with surprise.

“I can! I smell the orange and cherry in there. And,” he sniffed again, “and something else. Another fruit. Plums?”

“Correct,” Kyuhyun beamed indulgently. “This is a Japanese Kinsa plum wine.”

“Oh, cool,” Henry said, smelling it again. “I’ve never seen a wine like this.”

They swirled their wine once more. Well, it certainly smelled a lot nicer than the other wines Henry had smelled.

“Now let’s take a drink,” Kyuhyun said, raising his glass to his lips, taking a small sip.

See, Kyuhyun took a sip, but Henry took a drink, because Kyuhyun said “drink” — and he said it that way deliberately. When Henry drank from his glass, he was quite surprised. He could definitely taste the alcohol in this wine, but the heavy, smoky, acrid taste wasn’t there at all. This wine was much sweeter and lighter than anything he ever experienced. The heat of the alcohol bloomed in his mouth, warming his throat as it trickled down, pleasant and relaxing.

“Mmmm,” he hummed, swirling it in his mouth before swallowing. “Hyung, this is nice!”

Kyuhyun nodded. “See, I thought you might like it. These Japanese plum wines are meant to be eaten with desserts or light meals, like sushi.”

“Oh. I never heard of it before,” Henry admitted, unthinkingly taking another drink.

“I’m glad you like it. Can you tell me how it tastes?” Kyuhyun asked interestedly.

Henry frowned, taking a third drink, leaving a tiny amount in the bottom of his glass. He swished it in his mouth a little, pondering, then swallowed.

“Well, it’s light and fruity, definitely. The plum taste is a little bit sour, but not bitter. I think the cherry stands out more than the orange. I can barely taste that.”

“Very good, Henry-ah. And now,” Kyuhyun said with enthusiasm, sliding the tiny gold box into the middle of the table, “we taste it with these!”

Kyuhyun lifted the top of the little box to reveal four perfect, colorful artisan chocolates, each nestled in it’s own cup of delicate purple tissue.

“Ohh!” the Henry cooed.

Each one was different, and Henry’s eyes lit up like a child’s as he absorbed the sight of the small assortment of pretty, finely-made chocolates that Kyuhyun had hand-picked. He had Henry in mind the whole time. The colors, the flavors, the textures of each hand-crafted little chocolate had to appeal to the younger boy completely.

One chocolate was shaped like a rose: white chocolate painted scarlet, and rubbed with edible gold powder to gild the edges of each petal. Another was a dark chocolate square with the top painted like a bright lime green tile, printed with a silver filigree design. The third was a muted green sphere with milky white dots printed all over it. The fourth was milk chocolate pressed into the shape of an oval, with a silver-dusted pistachio on top.

“How pretty, hyung!” Henry exclaimed, and the boy’s excitement made Kyuhyun’s belly tingle with warmth. “We’re going to eat them?”

Kyuhyun chuckled. “Of course, silly!” he said, pouring another small amount of wine into Henry’s empty glass. “Now, which do you want to start off with? Take your pick!”

Delightedly, Henry’s eyes zoomed between the four pretty little confections, and settled on the rose.

“This one!” he said, plucking it from it’s purple tissue, holding it up.

“Okay. Take a bite,” Kyuhyun said, his lips, eyes starting to twinkle oddly, which Henry didn’t notice.

The younger one bit into the red and gold rose, his teeth cracking the delicate shell of chocolate, and his eyes fluttered shut. Inside was a silky white chocolate ganache infused with cocoa butter, vanilla, and to Henry’s surprise, a delightful flavor of actual rose. The velvety-smooth filling melted on his tongue, and he rubbed it appreciatively against the roof of his mouth with his tongue.

“Mmmm!” Henry hummed.

“Now take a sip with it,” Kyuhyun urged, eyes flitting from Henry’s lips to the glass of wine in his hand.

Henry raised the glass to his lips obediently, and his hyung watched the translucent dark liquid slip between his lips. The swirl of light, fruity wine and rosy white chocolate in Henry’s mouth was complex and amazing.

“Wow, hyung,” Henry said, starting to buzz with alcohol, but not drunk yet. “It really is good!”

Smiling, Kyuhyun leaned over the table toward Henry and opened his mouth, “Aaah!

Giggling, Henry slipped the other half of the rose into his hung’s mouth. Kyuhyun crushed the delicious confection in his mouth and took a sip of wine.

They did this together with the three other chocolates, matching each with the wine, and Henry got to pick which one they’d try next. All the while, Kyuhyun watched his dongsaeng covertly, taking only little sips from his glass. He watched keenly as Henry’s cheeks bloomed slowly from white to pink, like the sweetest of flowers.

They shared the green sphere with white dots, tasting a sweet green tea cream, infused with jasmine and Tonka bean. The milk chocolate oval was filled with a yummy, gooey caramel. Kyuhyun nonchalantly swiped his thumb over Henry’s bottom lip when some of the caramel stretched down the corner of Henry’s mouth, making the magnae giggle airily when his hyung then it off of his thumb.

“Oh, this last one is really interesting!” Henry exclaimed and voluntarily held the bitten chocolate out to place in Kyuhyun’s mouth.

The dark chocolate square was filled with a tangy lime syrup floating on top of a white flowery cream. The cream had this delicately flowery, almost herb-like taste.

“This one is lime and lavender,” Kyuhyun explained, smacking his lips with appreciation for the tart lime gel.

Henry slurped, eyes twinkling. “The sourness makes my mouth water.”

Henry smiled at Kyuhyun dreamily. With the alcohol coursing pleasantly through his veins, the pale boy’s face glowed like a rosy flame behind a frosted glass lantern.

“Hyung, this is really fun, isn’t it? But,” he then pouted slightly, looking at the little box of purple tissues, “it looks like we’re out. Aw, the fun’s over.”

“Well, actually, we aren’t out,” Kyuhyun said slyly and stood up. He picked up the wine bottle and their empty glasses, and said, “Let’s take this party into my room.”

“We’re not out?” Henry asked, standing up too.

“Nope. Follow me.”

Henry followed his hyung down the hall and into the room Kyuhyun shared with Sungmin. Swaying a little on his feet, Henry entered the dimly lit bedroom and Kyuhyun closed the door behind them. Henry inhaled deeply.

“Mmm, it smells like…wow, who gave you those flowers, hyung?!” Henry asked, pointing to the very large bouquet sitting in a cut glass vase on his bedside table.

Kyuhyun grinned. He custom ordered them online: a dozen long-stemmed roses, six red and six a deep pink. This bouquet was accented with small pink and orange lilies, orange blossom and baby’s breath. He felt proud looking at them, having read that the smell of flowers were a proven mood-booster.

“Oh, I met a fan on my way up from the parking garage. They are a token of her appreciation. Pretty, huh?”

“Really pretty. She must have had a lot of appreciation!” Henry chirped, sitting on Kyuhyun’s bed and leaning in to smell them. Then he noticed the lighting in the room. “Say, hyung, when did you get this?”

Henry was referring to the new lamp shade: The room was dark except for the light on Kyuhyun’s bedside table. He had switched his plain white lamp shade for one that looked as if it were made of a globe of stained glass. Fashioned out of translucent acrylic, this lampshade looked like it was molded together from various glass shapes in hues of yellow, rose, and amber; it gave the whole area as soft, warm glow, scattering parts of the room with little muted spots of color. It was as enchanting as Kyuhyun had wanted.

“I bought that a long time ago, but haven’t used it before,” he lied. Kyuhyun sat on the floor and patted the carpet next to him. “Here, let’s sit on the floor.”

Henry obediently slid onto the floor next to his hyung. Kyuhyun opened his top drawer and took out a much larger white box than the little gold one. Henry smiled when Kyuhyun opened it to reveal a larger assortment of chocolates sitting on a white porcelain dish.

“Hyung, we should spend more time together,” Henry beamed, holding out his glass as Kyuhyun poured him more wine.

“I agree. And I think we will from now on,” Kyuhyun said.

The night was alive with rich tastes and smells and sensations. They giggled and toasted to each other, and ate their exotic chocolates: butter gazed pralines, tequila-toffee, watermelon-chili pepper, star fruit and tamarind. Kyuhyun clearly had a better head for alcohol than Henry, which the elder already knew. Everything was unfolding as he had hoped, and it was time to push things on a little faster.

When Kyuhyun leaned over and swiped his tongue over Henry’s bottom lip to catch the mixture of wine and orange cream, the magnae only laughed unthinkingly, “Hyung, don’t be silly!” By now his head was swimming, his blood saturated with wine. His own breath felt hot to him as he exhaled.

“But I want to be silly, Henry-ah,” Kyuhyun said playfully. “I’m drunk and when I’m drunk I do very silly things.”

“Me too,” Henry said thickly, wobbling a little where he sit. “Well, I am drunk. This was really fun, hyung,” he repeated, then gave a sudden, loud hah! of laughter.

Henry leaned his head onto Kyuhyun’s shoulder, “It’s really romantic, isn’t it? Wine, chocolates, flowers…even the lighting is pretty and soft. Hah!”

“You’re right, Henry,” Kyuhyun said, picking up a white chocolate heart with pale lavender swirls from the ceramic dish. “Hey, look at this one.”

Henry straightened up and blinked at the little white and purple heart in Kyuhyun’s fingers.

“I picked this one because they said it tasted like violets and white tea.” Then, with a big evil grin, Kyuhyun popped the whole thing in his mouth.

Henry’s reaction was slightly delayed, but he frowned and pouted. “Hey, not the whole thing! You have to share! Hyung, I want - whoops!

Before Henry could register what was happening, Kyuhyun grabbed him by the arm and around the neck, pulling him foreword. Seemingly as if by magic, Henry realized that Kyuhyun’s warm, fragrant lips were pressed against his own.

Darkness.

A wet, slick, velvety softness pushed against Henry’s lips.

A sweet, white chocolate trickle, a hint of crisp white tea. The smell of violets.

Henry was on Kyuhyun’s tongue.

Wait a minute. Hold on a second.

Wait, I Can’t think….

Henry wanted to wait a minute, but couldn’t seem to make himself wait a minute, couldn’t hold on a second, and how was it that he ended up on the floor with Kyuhyun’s arms around him? Henry struggled against the slow, thick hum of alcohol in his brain, but there was too much of it. He was hot and confused, and the cool hand sliding up under his shirt made him even more hot and confused. He wanted another chocolate. He wanted a glass of water. He wanted Kyuhyun to kiss him again.

Henry lolled dazedly in Kyuhyun’s arms; cheeks glowing prettily, lips as pink as two candied fruits. The real magnae’s eyes had a feverish twinkle in them, a mixture of confusion and arousal and intoxication.

Henry inhaled shakily and said just above a whisper, “Hyung, it’s hot in here.”

Kyuhyun grinned lazily. Drunk himself, his own cheeks burned red with alcohol and the fever of desire. He didn’t answer, but leaned over Henry’s face and inhaled appreciatively. He smelled the sweet bouquet of plum wine and chocolates on Henry’s breath, and mentally gave himself a pat on the back for coming up with such a fantastic idea. Classic seduction. Who would have guessed it would work so well these days?

“Stay there,” he instructed, sitting up with difficulty, but with Henry’s head spinning the way it was, he couldn’t go anywhere if he wanted to.

Kyuhyun took another chocolate from the dish: a long, almond-shaped milk chocolate with a leaf printed on the top. He bit off one end and smiled, swallowing the small piece. Laying next to Henry, he held the chocolate just over Henry’s face. The syrupy, dark cranberry liqueur drizzled out over the magnae’s lips.

Grinning despite himself, Henry rubbed his lips together, staining them a glistening berry color, tasting the tart sweetness. He watched blearily, as if in slow motion, as Kyuhyun leaned down over him, and captured his lips in a fruity, sticky kiss. The elder and Henry’s lips, and Henry opened his mouth to and Kyuhyun back. Their berry kiss turned into a heated, probing make-out, where time, logic and coherent thought were all lost.

Everything was dim and fuzzy around the edges: drenched in the aroma of roses and lilies, bathed in the soft pink and amber light of that lamp shade. Damp breath was exchanged with the sweet tang of wine and chocolate. It was so hot in that room. When they finally broke apart, they were both gasping for air.

Kyuhyun, panting, lay half on top of Henry, and Henry lay trembling with a thin sheen of sweat all over his flushed face, his hairline dark with perspiration. He felt butterflies in his stomach, fire in his veins, a hot, powerful throb in his groin — and, for some reason, the sudden urge to cry. From what, he didn’t know, so he swallowed his tears, and just looked dizzily up and Kyuhyun.

He looked into Kyuhyun’s black, heavy-lidded eyes and his voice waivered. “Hyung,” Henry said thinly, “will we regret this in the morning?”

Kyuhyun bit his lip and shook his head. “We’ll worry about the morning in the morning.”

Henry nodded, wrapping his arms around his hyung.

Kyuhyun pressed himself down against Henrys hot, damp body, eliciting a whimper from his only dongsaeng.

Everything was sweet.