Super Junior Facts

WHOLE KPOP FUNNY GIFS ^^ (with American Gifs Added) (Pt. 2)

“It’s no big deal that your dad is gone. I’ll be your dad.”        ~ Heechul to Donghae

“Behind Heechul’s witty princess image, he is someone who would always stand up for those close to him, ready to drop his idol image in order to be by their side.”

“Donghae believes in aliens and ghosts.”

“Kyuhyun once said that the members he’d least like to share a room with is Leeteuk and Donghae - Leeteuk because he rarely cleans his room, and Donghae because he gets lonely easily and bothers him. He said that he would like to share a room with Ryeowook because Ryeowook cooks for him.”

“Bonamana sold 72000 albums in one week, Mr. Simple sold 79000 in one week, and y, Free and Single sold 84000 albums in one week.”

“Sungmin often seeks for fashion advice from Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Yesung, because they have good fashion sense.”

“Heechul is Kyuhyun’s favorite hyung, but Kyuhyun doesn’t listen to Heechul.”

“…Then I got to learn about Donghae hyung’s personality. He’s a kid. Maybe that’s not the right word, but he’s really innocent. He’s an innocent and pure person.”               – Kyuhyun

Once in Japan, when Super Junior was buying ice cream, Eunhyuk appeared with a bunch of sweets. When the members told him that he couldn’t have them, Eunhyuk started to cry. The members apologized and let him eat his sweets. He ate them as if they were the most delicious things, while still crying.

“Siwon is always the first to apologize when he is gets into a fight with someone.”

“Yesung is a very hard working person. When Super Junior is in the process of recording for their new  albums, Yesung is always the first to arrive at the studio and the last to leave.”

When Heechul fights with Donghae, it will be violent, where they throw things at each other. When Heechul is fighting with Eunhyuk, they don’t talk to each other - like a cold war.

“Leeteuk was an Ice Cream salesman before he became a member of Super Junior.”

“At the time when Leeteuk and Eunhyuk were hosting Kiss the Radio, Donghae always listened to the radio whenever he had time, because he was afraid that Eunhyuk would gossip about him. If Donghae heard Eunhyuk say anything bad about him, he would ring Eunhyuk in the middle of the show.”

“Kyuhyun once bought Sungmin a pink Rabbit Doll, but Sungmin ended up disliking it, because Kyuhyun cuddled the pink rabbit doll too much.”

“Eunhyuk said that he would like his sister to marry Siwon, because he thinks that Siwon is a gentlemen. Donghae said that if he had a sister, he would introduce her to Henry.”

“According to Henry, Ryeowook is the most warm and gentle Super Junior member, but according to the other members, Ryeowook is the second wildest member (after Kangin).”

“Yunho, his girlfriend, and Heechul once went to a jewelry store together. The employee at the shop thought that Yunho and Heechul were a couple and recommended couple rings to them.”

“Ryeowook has a Winnie the Pooh wallet and a Hello Kitty case for his phone.”

“Once Kangin was sick, but he still had to go on shows the next day. Eunhyuk was really worried about Kangin. He wanted to tell Kangin “Hyung! It is hard on you. Fighting!”. Eunhyuk decided to sit down and talk to him before saying that sentence. But after 30 minutes, Eunhyuk was still too shy to tell Kangin, so he didn’t end up telling him.”

“After the car accident in 2007, Eunhyuk wore a cast for several weeks and a bandage on his hand after that. His scars from the accident are still visible on his right hand.”

“Donghae often calls the other Super Junior members to talk about unnecessary things, and he refuses to hang up the phone. At the end when Donghae finally decides to hang up, he always says “I miss you~””

“Ryeowook said that if he has a child he will want his child to marry Sungmin’s child. Sungmin always says “No Way!”. But Ryeowook never gives up.”

“Kyuhyun once said that Donghae is like a child. Once when Donghae and Kyuhyun was sharing a hotel room, Kyuhyun was using the computer. Kyuhyun looked over to find Donghae lying on the bed while coloring in something. In the dorms, Donghae is always jumping up and down, here and there.”

“Eunhyuk said that Yesung is very good at multitasking. Yesung often lies on his bed with a comic book in one hand while playing games with his other hand, listening to music using earphones, with the DVD player on.”

“The 3 people that Kyuhyun likes to bully the most is Ryeowook, Yesung, and Kangin.”

“Ryeowook said that Kyuhyun and Sungmin’’s room is heaven. There are books, wines, CDs, photos, guitars and more!”

“Sungmin and Siwon are the only members in Super Junior who doesn’t like wearing other people’s  clothes. They always wear their own clothes.”

“Members of Super Junior said that Sungmin is the only person that could only sleep 2 hours but still wake up with a fresh face.”

“Kyuhyun bought a new car for his mother and now he uses his mother’s old car.”

“Sungmin really likes to eat Jajangmyeon. Once when Sungmin was on a diet, Kyuhyun teased Sungmin by ordering a Jajangmyeon and eating it in front of him.”

“Sungmin once took his anti-fans out to dinner.”