I thought you still loved me.

On Rainy Days

"What are you doing here Hyung?" Zelo asked as I released my hand from his and he stood there frowning.

Daehyun also noticed that as I looked in another direction.

"I just wanted some new t-shirts that's all." Daehyun said while laughing.

"So, we'll be going now." Zelo said while grabbing my hand and dragging me underneath a slide.

"What are we doing here?" I asked while bending down to get underneath the slide.

"Let's clear our thoughts and talk." Zelo said while taking off his coat for me to sit on leaving him with his jacket that was underneath.

I sat on his jacket while mouthing a thank you and he just nodded. We sat there in complete comfortable silence. I hummed a little and he joined in. We then looked at eachother for 2 split seconds and laughed for no apparent reason.

"What is wrong with us?" I asked while sighing and laughing at the same time.

"Haha, we were just meant to be." Zelo said while looking at the beautiful lights around us.

They had put early Christmas lights up and it was beautiful. Light filled the entire street, venues, and shops with color filled goodness. I looked around as I shivered for a little. Zelo motioned me to get up from underneath the playground set. I got off as I picked up his coat too.

I waved it around a little removing some of the dirt. I was about to put it around myself, but Zelo had tooken it out of my hands and put his jacket over me while he was wearing the dirty coat.

"Zelo, I can wash that for you if you want?" I asked while wiping bits of dirt that on the sleeve.

"That would be great." Zelo said while smiling.

We walked towards my house and held hands. It was getting a little chillier so Zelo put his arm around me and held me close. I was kind of awkward for a second because I wasn't used to so much skinship.

"Warm?" Zelo asked while laughing.

"Very. Very warm." I said while snuggling into his chest. 

"Hey, we're closer to my house and it's getting dark.. Let's just head to mine and I'll let you borrow my sister's clothes." Zelo said while dragging me towards his house.

"Fine.." I said as I walked with him.

--

"Noona, can I borrow some sweatpants and a t-shirt?" Zelo asked while softly knocking on his sister's door.

"There should be some in the dryer." She replied as Zelo told me to wait in his room as he went to go get my sleeping clothes.

I looked around his room and there was papers scattered in a random corner, a desk filled with books from school, and his room was neatly made with just one space that was huge with paper.

Zelo came a few minutes after I explored his room. He handed me the clothes and told me to take a shower first and he'll take one afterwards.

"Zelo?" I asked as I got out of the shower.

"Yes?" Zelo asked while laying on his bed reading a comic.

"You can take a shower now." I said as I opened the door and walked into his room.

"Okay.." Zelo said while setting down his comic book and grabbing his clothes for the shower.

I was curious as I sat down on his bed. I looked at the comic he was reading and it was about a guy and girl getting married, but they had so many obstacles to face.

"So, Zelo likes these kind of books?" I said to myself while setting the book back to it's original place.

I looked around his room for a blanket and pillow of some sort, but there was 2 pillows and 1 blanket which was on Zelo's bed. 

Uh-oh.. what have I gotten myself into?


A/N: Annyeong everyone! :D Well, I just found out today when I was updating and stuff that I didn't post this chapter haha. Now it's posted. :D